[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

So he went to the South of France! Nice is really romantic and although bustling with tourists, it is a gateway to a lot of romantic Medieval towns like Eze. In Eze, LDW and YIN could easily rent a luxurious villa overlooking the blue waters of the Mediterranean. Or they could drive to Monaco and spend a few days in a yacht, which is going to be suuuuuper private omoooo...

I know for a fact really popular actors and actresses make some trips look like they are with their team, or with their friends, or as part of work - but then it’s all a guise so nosy fans and the paparazzi can’t catch on. So I would not be surprised if this was a diversion. I really hope it is.

• Love 11

4 hours ago, aveerie said:
France is a great romantic place to make babies! :sweat_smile:

When you have a Caption that says "why don't you come, I'm hungry", you'll be inclined to think that he's waiting for YIN before eating... 

Spoiler

Or he wants to eat YIN HAHAHAHA

I hope he's having a great vacation right now. :) I wish I am also in France right now. Should I book a ticket already? (then investigate if YIN is also in France?) Hahaha!

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

11 minutes ago, louie_999 said:

When you have a Caption that says "why don't you come, I'm hungry", you'll be inclined to think that he's waiting for YIN before eating... 

Reveal hidden contents

I hope he's having a great vacation right now. :) I wish I am also in France right now. Should I book a ticket already? (then investigate if YIN is also in France?) Hahaha!

Oh how you fuel my delulu heart and mind chingu on top of that "mind stimulating" caption! LOL <3 <3 <3

I bet they're both really hungry. :tounge_wink:

9 minutes ago, Alice Mendoza said:

Why is LDW wearing so MUCH PINKY PEACH / PEACHY PINK nowadays?? Isn’t it OJS’ favourite colour ?? :wub::rolleyes::kiss_wink: But YIN’s favourite colour is khaki??! :lol:

Maybe she has come to love pinks a lot now especially since the color is closely associated with strawberries, and she likes to be called Ttalgi. *delulu mode ON* :sweat_smile:

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

28 minutes ago, louie_999 said:

then investigate if YIN is also in France?Hahaha!

I wouldn’t be surprised if she was! I wonder if we could find out if she’s currently out of the country? Her manager seems relatively relaxed these days, based on his social media posts. Maybe it’s because YIN is vacationing somewhere? Hmmmm...

One tactic I know popular couples use is to make it appear they travel to different destinations, but they actually rendezvous somewhere really obscure. For example:

LDW could be in France now, but could actually drive to a remote village in Switzerland where there aren’t a lot of people who could recognize him. Since the drive is via a private rented car and there aren’t immigration checks between two Schengen states, no one would know he actually traversed borders.

YIN, on the other hand, could make it look like she traveled to Thailand a week before, for example. But then a week later she would fly to Germany and privately rent a car to cross the border to Switzerland.

They rent a chalet up in the mountains, spend a week together with LDW  asking YIN if it’s okay not to protect her every night :lol:.

There are so many ways to escape the prying eyes of the public, if they really want to. They have the money to pay for privacy, so nothing is impossible, really.

P.S.

They can even obfuscate it more by taking several flights. For example, YIN could fly to Singapore first from Bangkok, so people would think she’s just in Asia. Then from Singapore she could take an odd-hour flight (so there aren’t a lot of people at the airport) to London. From England she could hire a private jet from one of the smaller airports there - where there’s an even lesser chance of getting found out - and fly to mainland Europe where she could finally be with LDW to you know...work on the triplets.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, louie_999 said:

Hide contents

I was having the same thoughts as you guys, the caption is really fishy and as a shipper I give meaning to it to fuel my delulu mind.

The caption tells like, "I am hungry, come on I'll be waiting. Let's eat together. I mean let's eat each other. ^_*" :wub:

Hahaha XD

You two (if you're dating YIN-LDW) continue your vacation and spend time loving each other.. Make sure you'll give your shippers good news.. :wub:

You all guys have a great day and enjoy the rest of it!

Good night from my time zone. :)

• Love 7

I'm just curious.. was ldw go to france for vacation or work/business? i think if he go there for private reason, he wouldnt post anything on his IG right? I think he is a private person too based on how he react and disturbed when paparazi followed him n took his pics.. he also in d middle of busy schedulle of shooting produce 101 right?

About yin, i think she is really a ninja..hahaha.. how come she came to tyh wrapped up party without anyone knew..hahaha.. she is good at hiding.. so i think ldw is d one who will be tailed by media.. kfans is all over d world.. we dont know if someone will saw him or with inna somewhere..

I remember how a fan took hyunbin n son ye jin in us..lols..and then both being a rumor together..

Another example was song2 couple.. shk went to bali-indonesia earlier..then sjk went there too.. shk posted in her IG when she arrived there (without caption)..but she never knew kfans there is recognised d place and kfans there is  A LOT..lols..

Then when sjk arrived there later, he was captured by kfans at d airports..lols..

• Love 6

https://www.soompi.com/article/1307874wpp/11-romantic-k-dramas-to-watch-when-a-fictional-boyfriend-is-just-what-you-need

The serious intellectual: Lee Dong Wook

Even though he’s stern and serious, it’s hard not to fall for Lee Dong Wook’s character as a no-nonsense, rough-talking lawyer in “Touch Your Heart.” Kwon Jung Rok may be book smart when it comes to law and justice, but he is completely clueless about love, that is until he meets the lively and cheerful actress Oh Yoon Seo (played by Yoo In Na) who is his total opposite. He can be quite funny and adorable as he tries to navigate dating with someone who’s famous yet hopelessly in love with him.

Catch Lee Dong Wook in “Touch Your Heart”:

Accurate description.. and the best girl she could have for his life, YIN..

• Love 10

Hey fellow shippers! A guilty lurker here since the beginning and decided to join the fun today. I've been checking this thread everyday because its keeping my delulu mind on fire. Hahaha Like yeah its so fun shipping them and i'm planning to ship them... forever?

• Like 6
  • Love 2

A dozen clues that are telling me someone likes THAT person - 

You get creative in your professional situation to get closer to that person;

You accept correction when that person says you are wrong;

You praise that person to the hilt so it is clear there’s no parallel;

You highlight traits of that person that shows a high regard, not just infatuation;

You think at all times - even when all eyes are on you - about that person’s comfort and safety;

You look like you are in love with that person when you are only have to act like you are in love;

You find your hand locating that person’s water-bottle naturally;

You caress that person’s hand when you think no one can see;

You tear when visualising the prospect of a separation from that person for real;

You relate so well with each other that people working with you say you and that person are really close;

You switch suddenly from being close to being detached when you know everyone’s watching;

You treat that person with a closeness that would worry a significant other, if there was one already.

But thing is, we saw what you (both) did there.

(hehe pardon my delulu coping mechanism).

• Like 1
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, WinonaLee said:

Hey fellow shippers! A guilty lurker here since the beginning and decided to join the fun today. I've been checking this thread everyday because its keeping my delulu mind on fire. Hahaha Like yeah its so fun shipping them and i'm planning to ship them... forever?

Annyeong!

• Like 2
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, profiler said:

You switch suddenly from being close to being detached when you know everyone’s watching;

Oh indeed! This was evident in A LOT of their BTSs.

re: significant other, I was also doubting at first - especially YIN. But after having seen her feeling those biceps in the sofa scene, I’m quite convinced that if in case she has a boyfriend - it would be LDW hehehe. 

• Love 9

After noticing her feeling those biceps, if there was a current BF, I imagine he would be very worried about his own!  I doubt if anyone remotely interested in the two of them could take the (at least perceived) “competition” from these two. The two have drawn a very big circle around them, like the way it was in the script: “this is my woman” and “this man is mine”. 

• Love 10

Not only did i notice the 'touching biceps' thing during the couch kiss scene, i also watched the english subbed video with LDW saying "Lie down" near YIN's mouth, then YIN reacted before they both laughed. 

Spoiler

YIN said "You should speak quietly, its too NOSY" (then both laughed) 

"Nosy? Like the whole crew or the cameraman would get nosy of their actions? Like they were hiding something? Suspicious huh! 

Will attach the ig post here when I get the hang of this. Haha

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

3 hours ago, WinonaLee said:

Not only did i notice the 'touching biceps' thing during the couch kiss scene, i also watched the english subbed video with LDW saying "Lie down" near YIN's mouth, then YIN reacted before they both laughed. 

Hide contents

YIN said "You should speak quietly, its too NOSY" (then both laughed) 

"Nosy? Like the whole crew or the cameraman would get nosy of their actions? Like they were hiding something? Suspicious huh! 

Will attach the ig post here when I get the hang of this. Haha

Actually, i think what she said was that he was too noisy. The translation was a little off maybe due to spelling? I could be wrong here, do let me know your thoughts? 

What I found more interesting was that she seems to have smacked his back/bum? right after she started laughing, which caused him to laugh even more. Think someone mentioned the sound was her stomping her feet? but after countless re-runs of the clip, it still sounds like her jokingly smacking his bum to me.

• Like 1
  • Love 5

17 minutes ago, khiemera said:

Actually, i think what she said was that he was too noisy. The translation was a little off maybe due to spelling? I could be wrong here, do let me know your thoughts? 

What I found more interesting was that she seems to have smacked his back/bum? right after she started laughing, which caused him to laugh even more. Think someone mentioned the sound was her stomping her feet? but after countless re-runs of the clip, it still sounds like her jokingly smacking his bum to me.

:w00t: Now that you've said it, I think I will agree with you, 80%. I replayed the video many times. At first I thought she stomped her feet but I was not the one who said that. I just agreed with the one who commented that.

• Like 1
  • Love 5