[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

https://www.soompi.com/article/1323374wpp/passionate-k-drama-kiss-scenes-you-may-want-to-avoid-watching-with-your-parents

Touch Your Heart” — Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na

Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na reunited after tvN’s “Goblin” as the leads of “Touch Your Heart.” In their second drama together as a couple (:joy::love:), they showcased amazing chemistry and tugged at viewers’ heartstrings with a sexy kiss scene.

The kiss scene starts with the two enjoying a date at home, where Oh Yoon Seo (Yoo In Na) says, “Earlier, I didn’t do the kiss scene for real. It was just acting.” Kwon Jung Rok (Lee Dong Wook) gets closer to her after replying, “This is what kissing for real and not pretending looks like.” He asks, “Is it okay if I don’t protect you today?” and shares a passionate kiss with Oh Yoon Seo on the couch.

SOOMPI! SOOMPI! SOOMPI! MANSEH! :heart::heart::heart: A misinterpretation that I absolutely love! 

• Like 2
  • Love 5

10 hours ago, DaebakYIN said:

And YIN touching Wookie’s neck in one of the other takes because she was worried she was hurting him...uwu!!!!:wub:

Which ep was it? Because i dont remember

• Like 3

2 hours ago, DaebakYIN said:

@Minyeonie

The bts video has clearer eng sub so the thing that was said about KJR having a gf and the reaction of the office manager is suspect...hmm delulu mode on...

You stole my thought exactly exacty!

Before when it was discussed honestly I didnt really agree, but now with clearer engsub...whoa! I mean!!:

OJS: KJR has a GF

Office manager: Duh! Of course! It' so obvious etc.

WHAAAT

But this DOESNT MATCH with the STORY. The characters wherent written as knowing/suspecting that KJR&OJS were dating, only the noisy woman did.

Had this comment come from the noisy receptionist who knows all office secrets, it wouldve made sense as being part of the story. But they hadnt written/shown Office manager as suspecting KJR & OJS of dating, much less it being "obvious, duh!" to him. :sweatingbullets:

So it looks like Officemanager actor is like "Duh of course LDW has  a GF, it's YOU, YIN!" 

Or he's just saying "if course duh!" About their characters, but its WEIRD since characters not written as obvious from the coworker's point of view lol

...Especially since the whole cast laughs,   after the office manager's statement, like they agree w. office manager "ahahha so accurate!" , when in the story they were being pretty clueless :sweatingbullets:

Indeed delulu mode ON about this lol

• Love 8

40 minutes ago, intrariver said:

So it looks like Officemanager actor is like "Duh of course LDW has  a GF, it's YOU, YIN!" 

Or he's just saying "if course duh!" About their characters, but its WEIRD since characters not written as obvious from the coworker's point of view lol

...Especially since the whole cast laughs,   after the office manager's statement, like they agree w. office manager "ahahha so accurate!" , when in the story they were being pretty clueless :sweatingbullets:

OMG YESS! Your thought precisely relate to my late thought (which is also on delulu mode). Here i'm requoting my previous post because why not haha. I also added a thought from PDnim's gesture.

On 4/29/2019 at 1:21 AM, Jungminii said:

what convinces me most is BTS of the last episode.

Lrb0Doj.gif

when former detective Mr. lee said "i knew it", my delulu mind said that his joke actually referred to LDW-YIN's relationship, not KJR-OJS one. And they were laughing because of getting busted? Then somehow LDW acknowledged it by saying, "It's me!!" :D I'm wondering what did they talk before LDW saying that because it's obvious that some scene was cut

9OVZ1Nd.gif

focus on the red circle!!!

that hand gesture pointing LDW then YIN get me split second thought that PDnim must have known something going on between these two. LDW here said "It's me!", and Pdnim responded like, "Aigoo, yes you two! I knew it." :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 8

1 hour ago, cherrinekim said:
This is d sweetest confession of all time.. he even touch her hair b4 hug her.. i think this is ldw not kjr..hahaha

Ldw: inna.. chuae... :D

AND Oh Jin Sim's smirk ^_^ I don't know if it was YIN's but that was so lovely :wub: The smirk that shouts "This boy, really...-_-^_^" "How could I not fall for this man, seriously?!" "I'm so done with his loveliness!" In other words, she's screaming inside looking at how lovely he was while confessing. I'm in awe! 

• Love 8

2 hours ago, Minyeonie said:

May I see it? I'm giddy AFF :lol:

It was in the clip you shared before lol:

Spoiler

"I know that" 

but but office manager the character literary didnt know that lol :

DV0NkJ.gif

And before this the Office manager actor also teased LDW about kissing scenes w. YIN :joy::

i9D4tj.gif

"Congratz Kiss Master!" :kiss_wink::P

• Love 13