[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

41 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

I think they’re dating, too :wub: Wookie is just busy with all of his projects, but hopefully soon they will find the time to jetset somewhere remote (like maybe the Arctic Circle or Svalbard or a really private island in Fiji hehehe) and somehow there is a PiChi shipper there who will post here claiming they’ve seen them together. Then Dispatch will catch on. Then their agencies will deny it saying they just happened to be there at the same time. Then a year later we get an official announcement of their engagement. Then 11 months later we get an official announcement of YIN being pregnant with triplets.

Yay! But right now, at this very moment - I truly believe they are dating. Probably giving a love that was put on hold (after Goblin) a chance to bloom the second time. 

yes, if i may...i hope the same as you @MsMagic  :wub: im going europe this june...hope that they sneak somewhere there and for me to 'catch'...hahhahha...then again, i'll only squeal at them, not on them...but will come and tell you guys..hahahhaha...total delulu

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, michsg said:

yes, if i may...i hope the same as you @MsMagic  :wub: im going europe this june...hope that they sneak somewhere there and for me to 'catch'...hahhahha...then again, i'll only squeal at them, not on them...but will come and tell you guys..hahahhaha...total delulu

Knowing the ninjas that they are - they would probably avoid the touristy areas. Ooooh enjoy Europe, @michsg!

• Love 4

32 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

Good morning! Here is a daily dose of vitamins care of our OTP :wub:

Amazing...just the way you are :wub:..Thank you for the much needed vita-mins:wub:

4 hours ago, MsMagic said:

Knowing the ninjas that they are - they would probably avoid the touristy areas. Ooooh enjoy Europe, @michsg!

Dang it... was hoping they could appear somewhere obscure.. since it isnt asia:D

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Inna: *openly spends time w. other TYH casts except Wookie*

*Mentions  Goblin, TYH and talks about wanting to invite TYH cast members on radio show but avoids mentioning Wookie. The guests talk about Goblin and TYH too but none mention Wookie either. (Wae wae did they all agree beforehand that it was a forbidden subject to mention? lol)

LDW: *Openly spends time w. other costars (JRW, KGE etc...) except YIN*

Only each other it must be meeting in secret. XD

Either it's just their tactic to avoid anymore dating rumors/speculations or it's their tactic to date in private.

Either way, it's very obvious theyre avoiding to openly spend time/mention each other only while the others are just fine to be normal and casual about LOL :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

26 minutes ago, intrariver said:

*Mentions  Goblin, TYH and talks about wanting to invite TYH cast members on radio show but avoids mentioning Wookie. The guests talk about Goblin and TYH too but none mention Wookie either. (Wae wae did they all agree beforehand that it was a forbidden subject to mention? lol)

Either it's just their tactic to avoid anymore dating rumors/speculations or it's their tactic to date in private.

Either way, it's very obvious theyre avoiding to openly spend time/mention each other only while the others are just fine to be normal and casual about LOL :sweatingbullets:

Yeah right...-_-^_^ That is why I think that there won't be any sequel for Sundabang. There is a big chance that TYH can become their topic. Afterall, it was about dating. B):D 

This waiting game is getting more excited! 

• Like 1
  • Love 5

2 hours ago, intrariver said:

This particular evasive tactic, in my opinion, actually does the opposite of what we think they are trying to achieve. The tactic instead raises more questions and invites more speculations. LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

3 hours ago, aveerie said:

This particular evasive tactic, in my opinion, actually does the opposite of what we think they are trying to achieve. The tactic instead raises more questions and invites more speculations. LOL

Yes I wholeheartedly agree with you. I wanted to write an objective post 1st simply writing down my observation without making any kind of judgement on it.

But my opinion on it is same with you.

Psst Wookie and Inna there's the very simple and very effective tactic of just...behaving normally LOL

Overall to me at this point it's more likely that they are dating than they are not. I know many of you have stated that you feel awkward watching LDW&YIN w. others but actually I strongly recommend you to do so. The more I see them w. others the clearer it becomes that they behave differently w. each other compared to normally w. others.

Though I think shippers need to always be ready for whatever outcome in the end. Be ready to possibly being heartbroken later on no matter what and not lash out on the actors and try to force anyone to date, if ship turns out false/sinks.

In this case though they are legimately behaving weirdly and acting like they are hiding something versus being open and normal. I speak not only of now after TYH but ever since start of drama already. So outcome might turn very good for us in the future. Let's wait this one out and see what happens. Inna has openly stated wanting to marry. One type of annoucement of either sinking or swimming will happen one day. We need only to wait. Even if waiting is indeed very annoying lol

2 hours ago, MsMagic said:

Look how different his general disposition towards KGE is :lol:

Just now I saw someone comment that they ship LDW and KGE LOL

Which is extremely hilarous to me since they literarly behave like a big bro with his cute little sister :sweatingbullets::joy:

But oh well its their business if they wanna ship that lol

• Love 8
  • Insightful 2

11 hours ago, MsMagic said:

I think they’re dating, too :wub: Wookie is just busy with all of his projects, but hopefully soon they will find the time to jetset somewhere remote (like maybe the Arctic Circle or Svalbard or a really private island in Fiji hehehe) and somehow there is a PiChi shipper there who will post here claiming they’ve seen them together. Then Dispatch will catch on. 

Yay! But right now, at this very moment - I truly believe they are dating. Probably giving a love that was put on hold (after Goblin) a chance to bloom the second time. 

Since now wookie is busy with produce101, it might be keeping dispatch busy actually cuz dispatch might busy trying to find dirt on the produce101 guys and other stars instead. 

I think he already liked YIN since goblin days but probably they brushed it off as just crush.. but the bts of him crying and YIN crying really got me :bawling: maybe hes visualising his breakup with her.. no idea... because I cry when i visualise breaking up or losing my bf too :bawling: 

On a side note they really look happy in all the kiss scenes. YIN is so comfortable until she dares to wrap her hand around his neck. Thats so adorable..

3 hours ago, aveerie said:

Maybe they are purposely drawing the attention so that dispatch or someone will catch them then their agency can say yes they are dating :)

• Like 4
  • Love 6

There may be some things that contributed to the difference of these photos but with the recent one he is just glowing SO FINE:love: Just like how YIN was during Sundabang and TYH. OTTOKKE?! LDW-YIN thank you for torturing my heart like this...:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, idleee said:

Since now wookie is busy with produce101, it might be keeping dispatch busy actually cuz dispatch might busy trying to find dirt on the produce101 guys and other stars instead. 

I think he already liked YIN since goblin days but probably they brushed it off as just crush.. but the bts of him crying and YIN crying really got me :bawling: maybe hes visualising his breakup with her.. no idea... because I cry when i visualise breaking up or losing my bf too :bawling: 

On a side note they really look happy in all the kiss scenes. YIN is so comfortable until she dares to wrap her hand around his neck. Thats so adorable..

Maybe they are purposely drawing the attention so that dispatch or someone will catch them then their agency can say yes they are dating :)

We all can see in tyh bts that inna gradually changed.. from beinh super shy to being super comfortable with wookie.. i think thats how they r in reality.. first maybe both r just super closed friend.. laughing, teasing, n play each other.. but when it comes to kiss scene.. friend will bcome awkward.. that happens with us too right? How come i kiss my friend.. but if i didnt have a feelings then i wouldnt shy, maybe just awkward at d beginning.. but inna clearly shy n nervous when they had first kissinh scene.. mostly maybe that day was valentines day.. sweetness overloaded.. and from our previous discussion, inna can read people, and knew if he/she insterested to someone.. so can i conclude that she knew how wookie's feel? Hehehehe..

Later at half to end of tyh seems like she gradually more comfortable mostly in skinship with wookie.. she even open her mouth when kiss him.. and... coach kisses tell us all.. hahahaha..

• Like 2
  • Love 5

2 hours ago, Minyeonie said:

There may be some things that contributed to the difference of these photos but with the recent one he is just glowing SO FINE:love: Just like how YIN was during Sundabang and TYH. OTTOKKE?! LDW-YIN thank you for torturing my heart like this...:joy:

Omg yes thank you for pointing it out! I agree!!! And since now youve mentioned it, he also looks very happy in produce 101!!!!!!  Ayeeeee

I hope THEYRE happy:kiss_wink: 

• Like 3
  • Love 3