[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

On 5/2/2019 at 3:08 AM, Caramel machiato said:

Some fan said in IG comment, that LDW love "cheer up" song by TWICE. Yesterday, İnna played "cheer up" when DJing then she got a message and she smiled ear to ear. Guess what? B)

About that "Cheer Up" by TWICE. Someone linked the YoutubeClip Proof of this on IG:

yXegeh.gif
(here GIFed it for those too lazy to go watch the vid XD)

https://youtu.be/n2N-sI2D36A?t=18m

It's at  18:00 mark.

CONFIRMED.

That song indeed one of LDW favorite song.
He even requested it to be played back then.
and here's an interesting part:
tkqIVv.jpg
they even mention that he was listening !
So it's possible that once again NOW When YIN also had Cheer up By TWICE play that he was listening and that's why our girl decided to put on one of his favorite songs. :)

YIN: *Puts on LDW favorite song.*
*Then gets a text* *Smiles widely*
HMMMMM....  ;)

Spoiler

Indeed LDW is Twice Fanboy, here dancing to TT:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwLoCzxjvdG

• Like 2
  • Love 10
  • Insightful 2

41 minutes ago, intrariver said:

About that "Cheer Up" by TWICE. Someone linked the YoutubeClip Proof of this on IG:

For a while there I thought the DJ was YIN because the girl mentions Wookie as a friend but this was before Goblin so I thought they have been hanging out way before the show but it I think this was another DJ. So Wookie listens to the broadcast, wish someone would do a GIF during the time YIN played the song and if she received a text message then...

• Love 4

Some people have been asking me where I've been and saying they miss my posts.
Ahah, thanks so much for missing me  :blush::kiss_wink:
But anyway sorry people I've been too busy with real life as of late to post here. Not caught up all the latest pages yet but keep it going,
really well done everyone on moving the pages so fast !
Over 100 pages wow keep it going

Anyway, here's something to make up for being MIA:

I made  a couple of Pichi vids, inspired by this:

The scene that made me think before that What if Inna watched his Vlives he did after Goblin along w. the rest of us fans :

Now considering how she decided to play his favorite song, maybe it wasnt his Vlives that got watched by YIN but the other way around, he was watching/listening on her radio broadcast.
(then again he did also talk about her, wear peachy pink shirt and put on a song about her on there so maybe let's consider the posibility that she was listening/watching that day too XD )

So I made these Edits of LDW watching the YIN KBS special Radio DJ:ing XD  :

LDW wathes YIN put on "Make It Count" by Chen:

LDW wathes YIN put on "Cheer Up" by TWICE:

I'm laughing at myself cause the videos are kinda cheesy but oh well :sweat_smile:

I blame the writers of TYH for giving me this cheesy idea okey? They wrote the possibility of secretly dating actor/s doing the "secretly watching broadcast camouflaging among the normal fans" -thing  :P

Now let's say this was CANON okay? ;):blush:

@DaebakYIN Cant find the video of YIN reciving and smiling at the text either (was only able to watch and record the last 2 days of her DJing :tears:), anyone have it?

But here...I still kinda grant your wish through that 2nd video XD  (Its a video manipulation though. Lets wait for the real clip to be found somehwere by someone)

EDIT:

OOPS IG blocked and deleted my video #2 :tears:, because of copyright with the Cheer Up song.

So reuploaded with new song.

CHEER UP replaced by "What's Up" by Lounge-O-Leers (origanally by 4 Non Blondes. But that video w. the original song got blocked too. Along with 2 other versions too. Didnt realize IG was this pathetically overt rule-abiding :sweatingbullets:)

Maybe I'll upload the original with the CheerUp song on Youtube later. 

Edited by intrariver
Edited to replace deleted video with working one.
  • Like 1
  • Love 7

2 hours ago, intrariver said:

Cant find the video of YIN reciving and smiling at the text either (was only able to watch and record the last 2 days of her DJing :tears:), anyone have it?

But here...I still kinda grant your wish through that 2nd video XD  (Its a video manipulation though. Lets wait for the real clip to be found somehwere by someone)

Awesome thanks so much!!! :wub:

• Love 4

3 hours ago, intrariver said:

I made  a couple of Pichi vids, inspired by this:

The scene that made me think before that What if Inna watched his Vlives he did after Goblin along w. the rest of us fans.

So I made these Edits of LDW watching the YIN KBS special Radio DJ:ing XD  :

Part 1

Part 2

Gave up on IG. Not only did it take about 5 different songs and versions for the videos not to get deleted but IG edited out alot from and shortened the videos too. (1st video 90% of it got deleted/shortened :sweatingbullets:)

So guys just wach the original videos shared above on youtube not ruined by IG's meddling :sweatingbullets:

There. Done fighting with IG now.  So does anyone have the actual video of YIN getting the text and smiling? I know a photo of it was shared before. But video please?

• Like 1
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, intrariver said:

Part 1

Part 2

Gave up on IG. Not only did it take about 5 different songs and versions for the videos not to get deleted but IG edited out alot from and shortened the videos too. (1st video 90% of it got deleted/shortened :sweatingbullets:)

So guys just wach the original videos shared above on youtube not ruined by IG's meddling :sweatingbullets:

There. Done fighting with IG now.  So does anyone have the actual video of YIN getting the text and smiling? I know a photo of it was shared before. But video please?

Wow  love the edits...can't stop smiling you've just made my day... Thank you so much...

• Love 6

19 hours ago, nyzah13 said:

Thank you so much for this @ziggery567 :wub:

may the Grim Reaper protect you :D

You're welcome! and thank you hahahaha also just to let you know, you should remove/unquote the video since we're not meant to quote videos and/or photos that others have uploaded. 

• Love 4

Also I've been wondering, does anyone actually know if pink is In Na's favourite colour or not? cause her character's favourite colour is pink but I've been wondering if it's her actual favourite colour 

• Love 5

23 minutes ago, ziggery567 said:

Also I've been wondering, does anyone actually know if pink is In Na's favourite colour or not? cause her character's favourite colour is pink but I've been wondering if it's her actual favourite colour 

since it was noted that for TYH, YIN wore a lot of her own clothes, prob safe to say so  :wub:

• Love 6
  • Insightful 1

5 minutes ago, louie_999 said:

Sharing this again in case it was not shared before (but it seems it was shared before already):

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/11-useful-tips-blind-dates-yoo-na/

Nice tips ^_^ but what is with the "Yellow is not the best color to wear on a blind date"??? 

The best tips, for me:

1. Girls don’t like “funny” men. Girls actually like guys who can make them laugh.

3. When you find someone attractive, you actually become smart.

5. No one cheats because of loneliness. Cheaters will always cheat. Those who don’t cheat will never cheat.

11. Even the most romantic love story can end with a simple break-up. Don’t be too heartbroken over a blind date that didn’t go well. You’ll be fine!

Thanks for sharing!!!

• Love 5

13 minutes ago, Minyeonie said:

Nice tips ^_^ but what is with the "Yellow is not the best color to wear on a blind date"??? 

The best tips, for me:

1. Girls don’t like “funny” men. Girls actually like guys who can make them laugh.

3. When you find someone attractive, you actually become smart.

5. No one cheats because of loneliness. Cheaters will always cheat. Those who don’t cheat will never cheat.

11. Even the most romantic love story can end with a simple break-up. Don’t be too heartbroken over a blind date that didn’t go well. You’ll be fine!

Thanks for sharing!!!

yea...i didnt get the yellow bit...but still fantastic link! :blush:

• LOL 4

HEALTH WARNING
All who enter this thread, do so it at risk of heart arrest, seizure and theft.
You may find that your timepieces - however expensive - no longer work effectively to tell time or to warn you that you should get back to work, study, cooking, or sleep.
You may find it impossible to enjoy another highly-rated drama.
You may develop a scorn for another romantic drama when a kiss scene comes up.

If you are still schooling, you may find Chemistry notes particularly difficult to retrieve from your phone, because you get redirected to this forum instead.
If you are in a relationship, you may be secretly pleased your significant one is busy, because being delulu is already tiring you out.
Unlike rock-climbing, bungee-jumping and spelunking - all evidently highly intense activities - Pichi couple shipping is not physically rigorous, but it is nonetheless necessary to acknowledge that small developments - like chancing upon a “stroke” in a slow-motion video here can in fact trigger a stroke.

Note: Life insurance companies are working out a shipper clause. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 1

Funny I have no desire to watch rom com after TYH haha I always end up comparing the leads with my bias...ended up watching a rather dark lakorn and I love the chemistry of the leads

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, lhynne said:

Funny I have no desire to watch rom com after TYH haha I always end up comparing the leads with my bias...ended up watching a rather dark lakorn and I love the chemistry of the leads

Same.

Sigh. Patiently waiting for their dating news. Probably next year? Lol.

• Love 5