[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

34 minutes ago, profiler said:

In the interim, before we engage with the next big heart-stopping slow-mo video, here’s an easy way to remember what to look out for in our Pichi couple:

Pouting when he wants a hug

Instructing others to take care of her

Caressing her hair

Hand-rubbing 

Instinctively mirroring her actions. 

This should be our ship’s motto :kiss_wink:

9 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

Love this!!! :wub: 

Yup he said it in that taxi interview, when he likes someone, he let’s them know :wub:

Oh he definitely does. In fact the world also knows hahaha

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

2 hours ago, ziggery567 said:

There's a app you can download called KBS kong and you watch it on that. You can find it in the app store or playstore. Well idk about app store since I don't use apple.

I think she's doing 3 shows? So if she's doing it day after day then there should be one tomorrow or today...depending where you are. It's already Wednesday where I am.

I can only listen..i downloaded..but cant watch..guess need to figure out somemore..day 1..i managed to listen...day 2 managed register and make comments..looks like day 3 will be learn to watch vid...hahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

He is wearing 2 bracelets - the bracelet on his left wrist looks like the one he ALWAYS wears - since Goblin (??) - also, someone was saying that it’s too bad he changed from his SUPER SEXY and tight black jeans and jacket BUT he’s wearing a PEACHY PINKY SUIT!!!! :wub: WAE? WAE? WAE??? Isn’t that Oh Jin Sim’s FAVOURITE SHADE OF PINK??? :heart: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bw36NK8JJHU/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=94zkn6qpobvc

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

30 minutes ago, Alice Mendoza said:

He is wearing 2 bracelets - the bracelet on his left wrist looks like the one he ALWAYS wears - since Goblin (??) - also, someone was saying that it’s too bad he changed from his SUPER SEXY and tight black jeans and jacket BUT he’s wearing a PEACHY PINKY SUIT!!!! :wub: WAE? WAE? WAE??? Isn’t that Oh Jin Sim’s FAVOURITE SHADE OF PINK??? :heart: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bw36NK8JJHU/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=94zkn6qpobvc

Peachy pink! OJS n YIN's fave:joy:

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

8 hours ago, michsg said:

I can only listen..i downloaded..but cant watch..guess need to figure out somemore..day 1..i managed to listen...day 2 managed register and make comments..looks like day 3 will be learn to watch vid...hahaha

When you're in the live there's a video camera icon on the top right I think. Click on that and make sure there's a line that goes through that camera and then you should be able to see her if they're doing a video.

The first day they didn't show her face, only her voice and yesterday they showed her. Not sure about tonight's but I think they would show her again in the booth.

• Love 4

1 hour ago, DaebakYIN said:

What do you mean Wookie? Awesome word play... did you mean Wang Yeo or you???  smoothhhh :lol:

This is from the bts not the script if I remember correctly...hmmm things like this increase my delulu

Hahaha. It has double meaning. 

• LOL 5

8 hours ago, Alice Mendoza said:

He is wearing 2 bracelets - the bracelet on his left wrist looks like the one he ALWAYS wears - since Goblin (??) - also, someone was saying that it’s too bad he changed from his SUPER SEXY and tight black jeans and jacket BUT he’s wearing a PEACHY PINKY SUIT!!!! :wub: WAE? WAE? WAE??? Isn’t that Oh Jin Sim’s FAVOURITE SHADE OF PINK??? :heart: 

Thats make my delulu bigger even more. If he could give order to InNa 's staff, InNa might be do the same way too..

Give order or suggestion to his stylist what suit to wear for any event :rolleyes: hmmm..PINK?Peachy?

Also their matching outfit in TYH is just too many that even made me thinking..what happened with their stylist. Try to gave us "hint"?:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

15 minutes ago, Meinehappiness said:

Cute giggle..InNa ssi what were you thinking?:wub: 

She must be missing him so much bcoz he will be so busy with d new show..

But what i'm thinking is why ldw accept as produce mc? maybe bcoz he knew how hard to bcome an idol.. he knew how yin past stories (also d same as ojs in tyh).. so he wanted to help those kids too.. so sweet..

We have to remember that ldw had biggest passion as an actor so he would treasure that.. but see.. in d end he choose long time project as produce mc? Anw, was he still took d second lead as d bad guy in a new drama? 

@DaebakYIN yes yin is born sexy.. hahaha.. but u can see by this video (from d start of her debut) she still shy, clumsy n cute.. i think its d real yin.. sexy maybe is just a "product" made by YG ent (if u know what i mean..)

• Love 7

2 hours ago, ziggery567 said:

When you're in the live there's a video camera icon on the top right I think. Click on that and make sure there's a line that goes through that camera and then you should be able to see her if they're doing a video.

The first day they didn't show her face, only her voice and yesterday they showed her. Not sure about tonight's but I think they would show her again in the booth.

@ziggery567..thanks!! I did realised about the vid cam icon much later...and past midnite my timezone..so ya..i achieved my 3rd day goal...hoping they show vid today..hopefully cos the subscription/listernership/videoship/viewership went up cos of her:D

59 minutes ago, cherrinekim said:

She must be missing him so much bcoz he will be so busy with d new show..

But what i'm thinking is why ldw accept as produce mc? maybe bcoz he knew how hard to bcome an idol.. he knew how yin past stories (also d same as ojs in tyh).. so he wanted to help those kids too.. so sweet..

We have to remember that ldw had biggest passion as an actor so he would treasure that.. but see.. in d end he choose long time project as produce mc? Anw, was he still took d second lead as d bad guy in a new drama? 

@DaebakYIN yes yin is born sexy.. hahaha.. but u can see by this video (from d start of her debut) she still shy, clumsy n cute.. i think its d real yin.. sexy maybe is just a "product" made by YG ent (if u know what i mean..)

Yea. The sexy bit is created by YG..me thinks...cos just stumbled upon a old youtube vid that shows her and Bigbang Taeyang on the bed with slightly steamy scene:unsure:

• Like 1
  • Love 2