[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

7 hours ago, michsg said:

and me too @MsMagic..i would love for YIn to be positive asap too :wub:..best for 2 or 3 times quickly and they can appear on Superman returns! hahahaha...she must know that she can return to her svelte figure easily..and dont be discouraged by that...hahahha..and i think (personal bias again)..she willmake a cute omma...hahahaha

@michsg that would be Daebak! She's going to become one hot sexy momma that's for sure

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Saw this on Facebook https://ibb.co/JvRxgWs - screen shot (ss) of the post since it's from a private tyh group but if you want to join the group here's the link to the post https://www.facebook.com/groups/tyhgroup/?fref=nf and also this is the picture that they used in the post 

It has to do with their bracelets 

My heart be racing :wub:     :love:   :flushed:   :kiss_wink:  feeling really giddy hahahahahaha

and also if someone has a better method of uploading pictures on here please let me know since the way I'm doing it now is just providing a link and I would rather just upload the image if possible. Saw the link method in here from someone but if possible would like to know how to insert an image especially screen shots. 

Edit: that 2nd link doesn't take you to the post I ss but takes you to the page so close enough lol

Another edit: just looked on the page and some ppl posted pics of Wookie during the produce x 101 press con and one of them say it's a new bracelet 

Another another edit lol: not related but just wanted to say I'm excited for produce x 101 hahahahaha

Ok hopefully last edit lol: SORRY FOR ALL THE EDITS AGAIN HAHAHAHA I'M JUST REALLY EXCITED LOL

• Love 6

16 minutes ago, ziggery567 said:

Saw this on Facebook https://ibb.co/JvRxgWs - screen shot (ss) of the post since it's from a private tyh group but if you want to join the group here's the link to the post https://www.facebook.com/groups/tyhgroup/?fref=nf and also this is the picture that they used in the post 

It has to do with their bracelets 

When was YIN's photo taken? Is it after TYH? Can't really see up close if they are the same bracelets.

This is totally awesome if the bracelets are the same. Nonetheless, even if they aren't, I suspect that the finger-rubbing gifs will keep us alive for a long, long, loooooooong time LOL

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

7 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

When was YIN's photo taken? Is it after TYH? Can't really see up close if they are the same bracelets.

This is totally awesome if the bracelets are the same. Nonetheless, even if they aren't, I suspect that the finger-rubbing gifs will keep us alive for a long, long, loooooooong time LOL

The person who posted it said she rewatched her in coolFM and saw the bracelet. I think that's the radio thing she was on yesterday and that twitter post is from today cause that pic of Wookie is from pdx101. Yeah it's hard to tell with the bracelets cause In Na's pic you can barely even see it.

and I agree with the finger rubbing. Awhile ago I commented about it as well and pointed out that he rubbed her hand multiple times and I also said that in the ep 10 bts when they're rehearsing the kiss scene that his finger like rubs her chin lmao so yeah all this rubbing really does imply something as more than friends. Cause if it was my friend I would be like wth are you doing lol

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

3 minutes ago, ziggery567 said:

The person who posted it said she rewatched her in coolFM and saw the bracelet. I think that's the radio thing she was on yesterday and that twitter post is from today cause that pic of Wookie is from pdx101. Yeah it's hard to tell with the bracelets cause In Na's pic you can barely even see it.

and I agree with the finger rubbing. Awhile ago I commented about it as well and pointed out that he rubbed her hand multiple times and I also said that in the ep 10 bts when they're rehearsing the kiss scene that his finger like rubs her chin lmao so yeah all this rubbing really does imply something as more than friends. Cause if it was my friend I would be like wth are you doing lol

Right? It’s their real-like wink wink from TYH haha

• Love 5

6 minutes ago, ziggery567 said:

The person who posted it said she rewatched her in coolFM and saw the bracelet. I think that's the radio thing she was on yesterday and that twitter post is from today cause that pic of Wookie is from pdx101.

Where did she watch yesterdays KBS Cool FM? Is it available on youtube? *screaming inside

• Love 3

1 minute ago, MsMagic said:

Right? It’s their real-like wink wink from TYH haha

sorry but do you mind me asking... what about the wink? What happened with the wink? 

2 minutes ago, Jungminii said:

Where did she watch yesterdays KBS Cool FM? Is it available on youtube? *screaming inside

sorry no idea but if you want I could message her and ask

• Love 4

Our Pichi Couple, who got excited over Gong Yoo and Kim Go Eun's kissing scenes during Goblin's Special Episode, does not have a time to get excited over theirs. :D:lol: That last Goblin episode, when they smiled while they kissed, is GOLD! Are you that happy, LDW and YIN-ssi??? Well, we're not even complaining. :wink:^_^ 

• Love 7

6 minutes ago, Caramel machiato said:

The same bracelet was not in LDW's right hand, but his left hand, I think

What do you mean? The chained bracelet is on his right wrist in the casual clothes (black clothes) and in the press con. He's wearing 2 bracelets n total. Awhile back someone shared a post of him wearing some sort of anchor bracelet and that one is on his left wrist.

• Love 5

18 minutes ago, ziggery567 said:

Yes please haha let's find that bracelet with our eagle eyes!

Guyss stay tune to yin's radio today! It's visible radio show. The broadcast begun with Chen - Make it Count. Look how happy YIN is!:D

• Love 11

29 minutes ago, ziggery567 said:

sorry but do you mind me asking... what about the wink? What happened with the wink? 

In TYH, when their characters were secretly dating, they would do exciting stuff like winking at each other in public and tried not to get caught. Their real-life version of this is caressing/rubbing the other person’s fingers thinking they wouldn’t get caught because those were for still shots anyway. But you know, magic happens so...booyah! 

• Like 4
  • Love 5

4 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

In TYH, when their characters were secretly dating, they would do exciting stuff like winking at each other in public and tried not to get caught. Their real-life version of this is caressing/rubbing the other person’s fingers thinking they wouldn’t get caught because those were for still shots anyway. But you know, magic happens so...booyah! 

ooooooohhhhhhhh YESHHHHH I SEE. I thought something actually happened during the wink scene and yeshhhhh nothing escapes the eyes of a fan hahahah and yeshhhh booyah! hahahaha

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, ziggery567 said:

Prob gd to ask..didnt seem that she was wearing that yesterday 

42 minutes ago, Jungminii said:

Yes please haha let's find that bracelet with our eagle eyes!

Guyss stay tune to yin's radio today! It's visible radio show. The broadcast begun with Chen - Make it Count. Look how happy YIN is!:D

Prob her fave song now! Couple song!

• Love 6