[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

9 minutes ago, Caramel machiato said:

Have you seen amazingyooinna's ig story? She said, she didn't allowed (by YIN's manager) to post the photos and videos (from  volume up I think). 

And also, kfans asked her if she had plan to make Instagram account? She said she can't or don't have the plan.

Hide contents

I mean, what is this?. I know YG was so protective. But, many YG actors such as Jang Ki Yong, Lee Sung Kyung, Nam Joo Hyuk have İG account. 

Anyone has an idea?

This is just my opinion... YIN is a little bit sensitive, she knows how IU receives all kinds of comment from social media and probably thinks she (YIN) is better off without it

• Love 7

2 hours ago, DaebakYIN said:

Thank you thank you this is much clearer :wub:

yes!  soo  sooooo obvious, even for YIN's reaction..so obviously she wanted to pull him like what a gf does to the bf (comfort levels -100!)...but realised, wrong move :D

• Love 5

1 minute ago, michsg said:

yes!  soo  sooooo obvious, even for YIN's reaction..so obviously she wanted to pull him like what a gf does to the bf (comfort levels -100!)...but realised, wrong move :D

Uh huh, those instinctive moves are what fuels us shippers :wub:

• Love 4

5 hours ago, riiko1988 said:

its my pleasure friends! anything for our pichis! hahaha u can make requests! 

Hi! Would like to request if you have time to slow-mo the kakao chat, especially the time when YIN was cold and Wookie was being a :ph34r: with the selcas :lol:

• Love 5

20 hours ago, MsMagic said:

Since I'm struggling with insomnia like Jin Sim, I've thought of putting together a possible timeline for our PiChi Couple, leading towards TYH (will just start in 2014). It's also to help me process all the information I've gathered so far about them, and to help us put pieces together to hopefully solve a puzzle.

Reveal hidden contents
  •  December 2014, MAMA partners. Speculation has it that it was around Dec 2014 when LDW and LDH broke up (just read it in their forum). YIN and JHW also broke up 6 - 8 months before MAMA. 2015, LDH started dating Se7en. I'm putting these here to establish that exes have not been part of the equation anymore since before Goblin started filming. 

• December 2016, they started working together in Goblin, and we all saw how flirtatious they were towards each other - especially LDW towards YIN; Could have been a crush and nothing more, BUT...

• January/February 2017 - Goblin special episode filming, most likely. So we're sure the two met again after the wrap-up party to film the special episode(s)

• April 2017, Lee Dong Wook VLive On Air. ( @intrariver already posted about this here before, and it was from her I first heard about this so I researched) There was this one particular episode when LDW wore a PEACH sweatshirt. He started his on-air by talking about his sixth-grade track meet, and being at a starting line. And then he said (he looked totally giddy with infatuation while he was saying this):

"I'm at another starting line. With the same tension and heartbeat I felt then. But one thing has changed. This time, I'm not alone. Feeling the breeze against my ears and hair, I have a smile on my face to have you to run with me. Not as a race but together. Shall we start running?"

And then he plays the song "No Reply - Bit By Bit, Slowly, To You" by Taru. 

Here's some part of the lyrics, translated in English: 

"Tried several times to spread
    Inside my diary
    The lots of stories of you
    Very trivial
    Put meaning into one of the little gestures
    It's weird, me, who becomes like this

Wished for some time
    You who's sitting next to me
    At the first, hesitating greeting
    Holding out the white hand
    You appear, smiling brightly

Come near with a very big meaning
    Still I can't know you, but
    You and me, we are different, but 
    With the time that flows bit by bit

Little by little leading me to you"

Here's a link to the Live On Air: https://www.vlive.tv/video/26766/REPLAY이동욱의-On-the-airLEE-DONG-WOOKs-On-the-air . 

• (Liivmate CF filming, not sure when this happened. Definitely after Goblin as well)

• Not sure about the timeline of when they had photos sporting a couple bracelet, but it was definitely after Goblin and the photos weren't from official photoshoots. One photo was taken during LDW's fan meet. You can check the photo in @patKdramaFan 's post in Thread 97. Was it LDW's gift to YIN? Was he courting her? Did they have a mutual understanding already? Were they dating around that time?

• Fast forward to September 10, 2018. News came out that Yoo In Na and Jung Kyung Ho were being considered as OYS and KJR, respectively, for TYH. A day after, there was confirmation that JKH accepted the role, but YIN was still "positively considering" the role: https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=052&aid=0001191653 . 

• September 18, 2018. News came out that Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na were already being the ones considered for the roles, and both of their agencies were saying that they were "positively considering" the role;

• October 15/16, 2018. Goblin reunion/dinner party. Yoo In Na, during a radio show guesting, mentioned that she was supposed to leave early but the reunion was so fun she ended up going home at 5am. (I'm also guessing she got drunk at the party)

• October 19, 2018. We got confirmation from both Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na that they accepted the roles. THREE DAYS after that eventful Goblin reunion: https://www.soompi.com/article/1247979wpp/lee-dong-wook-yoo-na-confirmed-upcoming-romantic-comedy-drama. Care to guess what happened there?

That VLive On Air though. It has so much hints!

"I'm at another starting line. With the same tension and heartbeat I felt then. But one thing has changed. This time, I'm not alone. Feeling the breeze against my ears and hair, I have a smile on my face to have you to run with me. Not as a race but together. Shall we start running?"

Then goes on to play No Reply, Bit by Bit by Taru referring to Sunny holding out her white hand, at the first hesitating greeting?

That "Shall we start running?" - my guess is he was courting her then. Probably waiting for YIN to accept.

And then Goblin dinner party where YIN ended up going home at 5am. And three days after we got confirmation of their roles. Love is sweeter the second time around?

Anyway, I hope this helped. If you have more insights/proof please do share!

Wow thanks @MsMagic for making timeline summary very well.

With these line :

i agree with you this might be first time he take a step closer to her after Goblin era. 

Then in TYH, since earlier eps and that offscreen vids its obviously that Wookie not only had this crush but try to pursue her seriously. Like the way he is so considerate and how he respect her genuinely, we definitely so into on it.

Then in eps 7 scene i got another hint, since TYH seems so much potrayed their real life. A scene when Jungrok said in their first date : 

" I tend to be slow, so i might not able to match your pace. However i 'll take steps toward you at my own pace. Slowly but for a long time. " 

Definitely show his genuine feeling towards InNa for now. 

Considering the long enough timeline they had, like from a crush then being a good friends for some time made them realize that they are so match well and felt comfortable with each other. (like they said in kktalklive)

I may say their past really made them being so cautious for taking step forward into a serious state this time. Not just like their own love story in the past which maybe felt in love from being swayed by the time being together as costar. This time they had to convinced themselves that this is for Real. :heart:

• Love 12

21 minutes ago, lhynne said:

Staying at page 102 for the time being... you girls move on without me 

Yeah, I agree. Need to set up a tent here to recover. Shipping is tough. With the right video - the slower the video, the faster our shipper hearts will beat! 

• Like 3
  • Love 5

The expression you make when your crush says you’re cute...

E6-C51-A1-F-800-C-4-B39-934-F-95140-F767

7-B52-B583-8664-4-AEC-96-FF-5-CDE9348418

Help me out guys, not familiar with how people properly address each other in SK, how did YIN switch from calling Wookie, Dong Wook shi in 2017 to Oppa in 2019? Maybe my delulu mind is just reading too much into it?

• Like 2
  • Love 6

14 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

Help me out guys, not familiar with how people properly address each other in SK, how did YIN switch from calling Wookie, Dong Wook shi in 2017 to Oppa in 2019? Maybe my delulu mind is just reading too much into it?

I think, since it broadcasted, they addressed each other formally. YIN also addressed him Lee Dong Wook ssi in TYH commentary. We can see their informal situation from BTS. Even in Goblin BTS, YIN already called him oppa.

• Like 4
  • Love 6

20 minutes ago, Caramel machiato said:

I think, since it broadcasted, they addressed each other formally. YIN also addressed him Lee Dong Wook ssi in TYH commentary. We can see their informal situation from BTS. Even in Goblin BTS, YIN already called him oppa.

So it’s interchangeable, thanks so much :D

• Love 3

4 hours ago, Caramel machiato said:

Have you seen amazingyooinna's ig story? She said, she didn't allowed (by YIN's manager) to post the photos and videos (from  volume up I think). 

I think they're not allowed to post it, until after a week. My guess is they are going to check the posts first for 1. possible conflict with endorsement products and 2. hidden items that might give us shipper fans more reasons to be suspicious hehehe.

You know what they say about NASA and the photographs they make public right? They screen the photographs and "clean" them up first 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4