[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

17 minutes ago, Meinehappiness said:

And holding his wrist instead of his palm not only once but three times along presscon. She just can hold Wookie's hand like in Goblin presscon rite? Definitely trying to hide something in my opinion.

While in Goblin presscon they are seemed more natural in holding hands but with eye contact first. Still in friend state but with a bit crush and flirty. :rolleyes: Go check vid below for comparing.

Dear lady, we know you are being a bit cautious now. But we get it, we do get it. Waiting for the time when you are really ready for it. :wub: Dont make us wait too long actually, urri InNa-ssi :sweatingbullets:

Yup exactly... and here is my delulu for the day....

#wookie-whispering-to-yin-let’s-date

• Love 7

2 hours ago, DaebakYIN said:

What finally convinced your delulu mind they are a couple?

on TYH press conference? as you all have pointed out, LDW's hand gesture and cautious YIN explained there must be something hidden between their relationship. it seemed like they were nervous going out together publicly haha. They were like new couple, just start dating. Pardon my delulu guys.

what convinces me most is BTS of the last episode.

Lrb0Doj.gif

when former detective Mr. lee said "i knew it", my delulu mind said that his joke actually referred to LDW-YIN's relationship, not KJR-OJS one. And they were laughing because of getting busted? Then somehow LDW acknowledged it by saying, "It's me!!" :D I'm wondering what did they talk before LDW saying that because it's obvious that some scene was cut

9OVZ1Nd.gif

focus on the red circle!!!

that hand gesture pointing LDW then YIN get me split second thought that PDnim must have known something going on between these two. LDW here said "It's me!", and Pdnim responded like, "Aigoo, yes you two! I knew it." :wub:

Okay, pardon all my delulu guys. I'm going back to be lurker haha.

• Love 12

1 hour ago, Jungminii said:

when former detective Mr. lee said "i knew it", my delulu mind said that his joke actually referred to LDW-YIN's relationship, not KJR-OJS one. And they were laughing because of getting busted? Then somehow LDW acknowledged it by saying, "It's me!!" :D I'm wondering what did they talk before LDW saying that because it's obvious that some scene was cut

Yes I had my suspicion about this too :wub: I mean if we are here trying to analyze everything and are convinced there is something going on, what more the people they were actually with during the shoot. Probably protecting them that’s why no wrap up party pics up until now...

• Like 1
  • Love 6

7 hours ago, Heart_note said:

I don't know how to make GIFs but the first presscon GIF above, the part where after posing for pictures and LDW kind of instinctively/unconsciously for a second almost reached her hand but opted to just guide her back and give way so she could walk first..maybe it will be obvious if he holds her hand midway on stage.

Yes! I was gonna say. I hope someone slow-mos the first GIF. It will definitely show this more clearly. He was about to hold her hand and caught himself. 

• Love 7

Did u guys aware that ldw always touch his face / his nose when he was around yin and did something suspicious?

Maybe he has a habits when he was nervous or fluttered?

Since i cant make gifs, can someone make it or zoom it? Hahahaha

I found many times he touch his face tho.. :D

• Like 3
  • Love 7

6 hours ago, Meinehappiness said:

That hands gesture on TYH presscon while Wookie trying to hold her Palm not only her wrist is soo obvious, im so agree with you guys his gesture is so natural like its their daily habit. 

But i want to add some details here. I dont get it why InNa just hold his wrist like trying to being friend-only *but kinda failed in my opinion:sweatingbullets:*. Because after go down from stage InNa still hold his hands :sweatingbullets:. Check vid below. 

And holding his wrist instead of his palm not only once but three times along presscon. She just can hold Wookie's hand like in Goblin presscon rite? Definitely trying to hide something in my opinion.

While in Goblin presscon they are seemed more natural in holding hands but with eye contact first. Still in friend state but with a bit crush and flirty. :rolleyes: Go check vid below for comparing.

Dear lady, we know you are being a bit cautious now. But we get it, we do get it. Waiting for the time when you are really ready for it. :wub: Dont make us wait too long actually, urri InNa-ssi :sweatingbullets:

since not supposed to re-quote vids or images, have to trouble you guys to relook at the vid before (the Goblin presscon - going off stage...just as when wookie mannered ahnd showed YIN the way off stage, you can see YIN acknowledge with her head..saying 'thank you' alike...thats when you re friends right?...or colleagues...comparatively, there wasnt even an eye contact at TYH presscon, its like she didnt even need to worry or acknowledge since wookie boy is looking out for her...the status is confirmed different

• Love 11

4 hours ago, lhynne said:

No matter how many times I've seen this clips it still makes my heart happy 

Volume Up tonight with YIN a tyh still wondering how to stream though kkk

So this is my first comment ever and this is also my first ship, hope I'm not to late! I've been just a lurker here. I really ship this two since Goblin era, since their first meeting :love: Waiting also for dating or marriage announcements :ph34r::wub:. Anyways, I'm also searching how to stream Volume Up, cause I really miss YIN!! :(

• Like 2
  • Love 7

49 minutes ago, cherrinekim said:

Did u guys aware that ldw always touch his face / his nose when he was around yin and did something suspicious?

Too bad ldwyin IG account is gone...she made a video of LDW touching his face whenever YIN complimented him. I miss her . I used to go to her IG account everyday and replay all her vids

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, cherrinekim said:

Yes, yinldw from IG posted a compiled video of this before. Too bad she deleted her account though.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, Meinehappiness said:

That hands gesture on TYH presscon while Wookie trying to hold her Palm not only her wrist is soo obvious, im so agree with you guys his gesture is so natural like its their daily habit. 

But i want to add some details here. I dont get it why InNa just hold his wrist like trying to being friend-only *but kinda failed in my opinion:sweatingbullets:*. Because after go down from stage InNa still hold his hands :sweatingbullets:. Check vid below. And holding his wrist instead of his palm not only once but three times along presscon. She just can hold Wookie's hand like in Goblin presscon rite? Definitely trying to hide something in my opinion.

Song Hye Kyo did the same thing several times to Song Joong Ki (I was their shipper). She was the aware/cautious one in front of the camera, so it was difficult to confirm that something was going on between them (unlike the Weightlifting couple, they were both slipping up too often haha). Too bad both SHK and YIN have presence of mind, otherwise we’d get loads of confirmation from our boys (well now for LDW only since SHK and SJK are already married).

There was a Tweet about this before. Here:

There are loads of videos from before where you could see Kyo-unnie putting Joong Ki oppa in his place when they were in front of the cameras (but I’m sure she’s the more lovey-dovey one behind the camera hehe) 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

2 hours ago, michsg said:

While in Goblin presscon they are seemed more natural in holding hands but with eye contact first. Still in friend state but with a bit crush and flirty. 

At first I thought that offering to guide your co-star down and up the stage is natural. I perform a lot of times with my choir and we do it almost all the time especially if we enter/exit the stage in partners cause you know, we're all friends (though usually i hold the hand my male friends would offer me without second thought, because I'm comfortable with them.)

But the feeling is kinda similar to how it happened in the Goblin Presscon.

But somehow it really is different in TYH presscon.

Either way, for me, the real telltale sign is the rubbing of hands. I remember one time I was able to hold hands with my crush (with his permission) and I can't help myself but rub my fingers while holding his hand and he asked me why I'm doing that. I can't do that with my other male friends that I hold hands with.

-------------------------------------------------

Happy 100th page! I'd like to share some pics we had during the wrap-up party we had in the Philippines!

D5POhUHUcAElxKx.jpg:large

D5POeD2U8AAAvwN.jpg:large

^We had games and I won a lot of photo cards! Haha!

• Like 3
  • Love 13

9 hours ago, DaebakYIN said:

Our boy is definitely smooth, coz it’s kind of hard to believe (the way KJR is being described by the CEO) to have those kind of moves

I thought so too!

In some series I've watched, where the guy was also single since birth, he was a really awkward with the first kisses, wondering if he's doing it right. 

• Love 4

21 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

Song Hye Kyo did the same thing several times to Song Joong Ki (I was their shipper). She was the aware/cautious one in front of the camera, so it was difficult to confirm that something was going on between them (unlike the Weightlifting couple, they were both slipping up too often haha). Too bad both SHK and YIN have presence of mind, otherwise we’d get loads of confirmation from our boys (well now for LDW only since SHK and SJK are already married).

There are loads of videos from before where you could see Kyo-unnie putting Joong Ki oppa in his place when they were in front of the cameras (but I’m sure she’s the more lovey-dovey one behind the camera hehe) 

Exactly the same thought of mine chinggu!haha im a proud SS shipper too back then. 

i want to add some, HyeKyo might be cautious too but she is more straightforward to explain herself. From first presscon she already gave a hint she wanted a guy to "confess" rite?because she cant wait any longer. Later we know that time they already been dating. In Hongkong presscon she was more relax, while Joongki is similar with Wookie, always show more special gesture since the first time.

Then in Baeksang 2016 she tried to be cautious too but she failed, more likely to seemed nervous about how to show gesture together, then i think she cant hold up anymore, later she ended up hug Jongki too and that time is definitely "public gesture confession" when they embraced each other along redcarpet.

I have same hope too with Pichi couple. At least we can see their gesture while walking on redcarpet. I believe redcarpet moment somehow loosen up their restraint and many "unconcious mistakes" could happened. :rolleyes: *fingercrossed*

• Love 10

8 hours ago, MsMagic said:

Yes! I was gonna say. I hope someone slow-mos the first GIF. It will definitely show this more clearly. He was about to hold her hand and caught himself. 

Bx4yp6h.gif

he did. :rolleyes:

welcome welcome aboard everyone! more delurkers coming out! its nice haha

offtopic: why most of you are awake & active when im asleep? am i the only one who lives in europe? 

i love his soft gaze. he was so worried. he was like ‘are u ok honey?’ ayiieeee 

uJmUSTk.gif

we know u want to hug her :rolleyes: hahahha

8Oj09E3.gif

poor inna tho. she was freezing. saw her hands trembling. 

• Like 3
  • Love 12

12 minutes ago, lhynne said:

Thanks for the gif @riiko1988 ... They're gold...  I love all your gif ... Keep them coming :kiss_wink:

Yes thank you for your GIFs! May I also request for a slow-mo of the first part of the first gif? He was also about to hold her hand there. Just right before they were supposed to move out of the stage, his hand swayed towards her hand and then he lifted it :blush:

• Love 7

10 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

Yes thank you for your GIFs! May I also request for a slow-mo of the first part of the first gif? He was also about to hold her hand there. Just right before they were supposed to move out of the stage, his hand swayed towards her hand and then he lifted it :blush:

thanks so much @riiko1988 !!!!  Daebak! we can so confirm that they are together...omigosh...i cant stop smiling altho im in a meeting now!! :blush:

• LOL 1
  • Love 7