[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

What i expect for Jieunie

a kind women centric drama with awesome heartfelt character :wub:

I will relays so much to JMW character  since Jian is still my little heroes it would be good JMW standard characteristics up above. like i write before even this drama genres is fantasy Romance.

it's could more interesting when the writers gives a kind patriotic role to JMW a noblest soul whom sacrifice her live to others although she must pay that actions and life under a cursed.

Exciting waiting HDL:glasses:

• Like 2

The story is just my alley and love that both character are flawed people and at first glance a very unlikable heroine who is more of an antagonist,i'm tired of the Candy type...While reading the synopis my first thought was that it is quite a sad story (a la Goblin) and our heroine journey for forgivness of her past sins and to be free of the curse..I hint that Chan Sung might be in her past someone who she wronged leading her to chain herself with that curse and now reincarnated she has the change to redeem herself...Don't know why but i imagine our heroine quite glamourous(like how Oh Nara was in My Ajussi style wise)...I'm really anticipating this story and being on tvN hope they will be bold and go dark when will be the case not make it mild just not to make the characters unlikable...

• Like 6

Those scene seems the one Jieunie mentioned at Gnal Fans meeting,she was Shouting so many times:persevere:

What happens with Jang man wol? Does she betrays her loves one to safe the other's precious live?

So intrigue... excited to waiting the official stills come out..

• Like 2

Rather nothing to post:)

So i leave this post here:D

For you know that's Lee jieun actor chair gift from actor Bae Dona.

The anticipation waiting official stills seems so far despite all unsure about AC production issues and time release maybe affected HDL and like we know YJG has another drama on airing So it's be wise decision not to give even little spoilers make a viewers confusing wich drama he is been promoted on.

Wish HDL shooting smoothly and prepare well till airing time not been rushed by others mess schedule.

• Like 2

Psssst....spoiler :)

Even though without any pictures wish you're satisfied -_-

thanks to update credit to accnt.

The wise things the production decision is not relese any offcl spoilers  yet, they're really don't want confusing the viewers within YJG two projects.

Hotel del luna would be great project  in pure concept and approaches i guess.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...