Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

38 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

Can some kind soul tell me, why IU's other IG is named "long" at the end? :huh:

Because Jang Man Weol literally translates to Long Full Moon in korean..Jang=Long :D

• Like 6
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, jasminssiii said:

Because Jang Man Weol literally translates to Long Full Moon in korean..Jang=Long :D

OIC!... hahha... Kamsahamidaaa :wub:

99th page... very significant, just like Chan Sung's being HDL's 99th GM... or was it 100th? Im getting old... 

• Like 6

39 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

OIC!... hahha... Kamsahamidaaa :wub:

99th page... very significant, just like Chan Sung's being HDL's 99th GM... or was it 100th? Im getting old... 

It is the similar to IU personal IG nickname (dlwlrma). IU like to do lateral translation from korean to English:D

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4

Human or Spirit?

MW life from the past is full of hardships, the times of unrest.. life is hard ..and eventhough it's a kill-or-get-killed kind of existence, MW & YW are not really bad people, they're not hired killers or assassins, they're rebels trying to survive.  MW only retaliated with the intent to kill was when she's avenging YW's death. I mean compared to that rotten Princess,  who had more blood on her hands, she who ordered the execution of many just because she's in power...MW own rampage had valid reason.

If the deities had to punish MW, well they have a lot of others to punish too during those times.

I think MW was given this immortality, to exist for as long as she needs redemption for that sin branded on her.  And  that is by helping the spirits of the dead to pass on to their destinations.

And I think she's still human, though along with the immortality there are powers given to her since she has to deal with these supernatural entities.

There seem to be one ultimate mission though...and it has taken a thousand years to finally come full circle.  Once that is done... what would be her final fate? :(

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Does anyone know if there is an English sub/translation available for this interview video (iQIYI) already?

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

hate the serial killer friend!!! he link CS and Park Young Soo!!:rage: but I know MW will be there to help the two...

• Like 10

3 hours ago, Ondine said:

Does anyone know if there is an English sub/translation available for this interview video (iQIYI) already?

No! I've been waiting for that too. Because I saw that and I thought it would also have English subs since they were wearing the same outfits as the other interviews (answering questions from viewers as their characters), but then I haven't found one with subs yet. Please let us know when you do! :D

2 hours ago, annamchoi said:

hate the serial killer friend!!! he link CS and Park Young Soo!!:rage: but I know MW will be there to help the two...

Awwww man! I'm a little worried because this may lead to events where MW will have to choose who to save. CS or YW? And since she wasn't able to save YW before, she might do just that, placing CS in danger.

• Like 7

I’m glad HDL had so many cameos. Makes the show all the more interesting. Who do you guys wish cameo on the show next? For me, it would be awesome if they can get Jang Hyuk. He did a cameo on The Crowned Clown with YJG before.

447-D3594-2885-4-CA3-AFEC-2-CD169-B83194

• Like 6
  • Love 1

46 minutes ago, lollyminx said:
Let's see if YJG replies again :D

Her posts are all Chansung this, Chansung that now. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Ondine said:

Her posts are all Chansung this, Chansung that now. :lol:

Bae has no chill.... hahha

:D

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks! :)
  • Like 1
  • LOL 8

Just for fun:

Y9IVgtY.gif

"Description : Queen of diamonds

The Queen of diamonds represents a powerful figure. She evokes a negative woman trying to force herself on everyone and in every domain. From a wealthy background, the Queen of diamonds is a bad omen and warns the consultant about the dangers brought by toxic relationships.

Depending on the other cards from the reading, she can announce positive things. In the material world, the Queen of diamonds represents quick enrichment thanks to controversial means. Sometimes associated with sex, she can evoke libertinism."

http://latin.cards/cartomancy/queen-diamonds.html

---------------------------------------

"Description : Ace of clubs

In cartomancy, the ace of clubs represents the strongest club card and symbolizes the occult power of this color. The ace of clubs relates to a state of well-being and peace of mind.

The ace of clubs announces great spiritual satisfaction and a period of prosperity. It is a very good omen in every sphere of the consultant’s life, and brings down the negative power of the spades."

http://latin.cards/cartomancy/ace-clubs.html

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 4

Wait, I just realized that IU is teasing us in her latest IG post.

She said she didn't water the tree but CS made the flowers bloom. OMG did CS did something to her for the flowers to blossom more? :w00t::w00t::w00t: AND WHAT EPISODE DID THEY SHOOT TODAY? :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 6
  • LOL 3

16 hours ago, alleram95 said:

I have been listening to  Hotel Del Luna OSTs these days. So far my favourites are sung by Taeyeon, Gummy and Paul Kim. 

I remembered someone said they are waiting for the song that is played when the room 13 ghost was vanished by Mago 4th and when CS fears of MW turned to dust. I search the song at YouTube and found this user who make a video cut of the song... 

I'm not an expert, but here is my try of translating the verse :

I'll erase it

The lingering memories of you

And I hope

There is no memory of you that will remain

I can't approach you anymore

I'm so afraid

Take all my memories

Please erase everything

(It's) done for me

I have to leave you

So excited for the next OST that is coming. They got some big stars to singing for this drama and they are all soo good. Loving it :heart:

Can't wait to see what will happen this week's episodes. 

We got a lot of people cameo-ing more.

I honestly think so far that the Mago sisters are just torturing JMW, by bring her past into the present time, so that she would go to the afterlife. Cause she got comfortable and isn't leaving and my guess is, she already repent for her sins, but she's still waiting to see the ones she loves and now she saw YW, she's waiting for the captain. Mago sisters purposely torturing her so she go quicker, by bring both LMR and YW together when their paths are never to cross in this lifetime, which will hurt JMW more, because it was all the princess evil that got YW killed in the past.

Now she's waiting on the captain and it's KCS, but with a different look, it's to torture her until the very end for her to realize that her love for the captain that she's been waiting was KCS all along. 

Just a guess on how the Mago sisters keeps coming into JMW's life just to torture her. She's just as capable as them.

• Like 5

jexcited for ep.11 tonight..❤️

the supposed  official secret romance starts! 

hopefully, the serial killing case will be resolved  soon...and no harm shall be done to CS & YW the reincarnated..the serial killer friend should be punish accordingly! he is such one creppy guy!

Saw this on Twitter...:D

Screenshot-20190817-062652-Twitter

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

What's with the article? A twist arounf IU, YJG and LTS omg! What coukd it be?

Crazy thought hahahah what if YJG is YW

LTS is the Captain lol! :lol::lol:

• LOL 7

5 hours ago, lollyminx said:

She said she didn't water the tree but CS made the flowers bloom. OMG did CS did something to her for the flowers to blossom more? :w00t::w00t::w00t: AND WHAT EPISODE DID THEY SHOOT TODAY? :naughty:

HAHAHA...wasn't the flowers from ep 10? Since they bloomed. And from the looks in the preview for ep 11-12, looks like it's possibly about the flower wilting :D...

6 hours ago, angelbeast90 said:

All I heard was Koo Chanseong this, Koo Chanseong that!!!:lol:

Even her IG posts are about Chan Sung this and Chan Sung that...HAHAHA..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I read Park Young Soo at first, I was like, huh...Park Young Soo who???..and then I realized it was YW's modern name...ha ha ha...

Speaking of shooting, it's obvious that they are still currently shooting right now. I'm amazed how these Korean actors even shoot in the middle of the night. I hope they take care of themselves. Do they even sleep?...lol..

Fighting for HDL team~~!!!

Blessed SATURDAY to everyone!!!..and HAPPY HDL DAY!!!

More, guys, and we'll get to 100 pages!...and MAYBE JUST MAYBE, we'll get a KISS tonight :wub:...tsup tsup~!!

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2