Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

with cameos revealed in the upcoming episodes.I wonder who will be the guest  that will stay in room 404 during the Lunar Eclipse?

• Like 5
  • Love 1

MW - '' with what will you seduce her from now on''

CM -  ''Do you think she only adores my face''. :lol:

CM, sweety , are you crazy or drunk.

Even MW was speechless.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

Clarification about GMP and HDL rumour.... 

Cr as stated in the tweet... 

Don't just blindly accusing without learning the truth... 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 5
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, jasminssiii said:

As they said every person has a shade of black and white and CS is not an exemption. But whatever he did that serial killer guy deserves it.

PS: The plagiarism thingy is starting to blow up and I'm afraid that it will affect HDL. Arghh I'm getting somehow pissed off of these people who seems like only saw GMP and HDL in their whole lives -.-

Yup, agree...but very rare do they show both sides in Kdramas...mostly in romance, esp. when it comes to male leads...because I know there are others out there who do.

Okay, so this plagiarism thingy, who actually are the ones bringing it up? Is it the Chinese or K-netz?

4 hours ago, Ondine said:

Found a tweet with the picture of reincarnations. :lol:

Oh, you found the pic with the comparison of Kim Joon Hyun and CM?....HAHAHA...I actually saw that in IG too and I was meaning to post it here but I can't seem to find it again when I tried to. Someone actually mentioned it was a wild imagination of Chinese fans :D.

2 hours ago, aria26 said:

I just remembered this odd scene in ep 6 where they flashback to CM and Mi RA, then Mago 1 said their connection has lasted a very long time, and that he should take care of her so that she wont get hurt again. The "her" could be MW, but the placement of that statement could mean it is Mi Ra? (but that would imply CS is CM, unless it was YW who was fighting CM in that scene, so the protector must be YW). But what if MW should be protecting Mi Ra? Mi Ra has lost her protective bracelet and is now too connected to the serial killer because she is CS' ex and detective YW's "girlfriend". I dont know. haha

Pretty sure, it's MW :D...she was hurt the most in their past...nothing is worst than being betrayed by someone you love. And who else would CS need to take care of but MW :kiss_wink:.

• Like 7
  • Love 2

37 minutes ago, Ondine said:

The subbed making-of video is out!

Waaaaaaah I did a good job checking this forum before going to bed. I've been waiting for it since it came out days ago. Thanks! :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Good morning chingus!

Seems like this whole plagerism thing is still going around. Sighs. When a drama is super loved, something is bound to arise. But it’s not something to be afraid of and if it will affect the ratings. HDL is so popular and loved hence I don’t believe the ratings will drop. For me, I don’t believe in this drama plagerizing. I think every drama has similarities and if it means that is plagiarism then taking reincarnation route must also be plagiarism <_< the claims are not entirely concrete and doesn’t make a lot of sense to me. I know plagiarism when i see it. And HDL didn’t plagerize. With this said, I won’t touch on this subject anymore since it does our love for the drama no good ;)

We all have to continue our support for this drama, pay little attention to the negativity and walk away like this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7H1OqkTCt2jgQdr0tPtD

;)

• Like 11

Seems like the chinese peeps on weibo got what they want tho since a lot of people are now cheking Goodbye My Princess lol. It's a good chinese drama though but still I don't want it to be known while dragging another korean drama. I hope this issue will go down as soon as possible. The HDL team are in a lot of pressure right now due to the audience expectations and time and I don't want them to get stressed with this issue tsktsk

Anyways, Yeo Jin Goo fixing IU's hair and being playful around her even calling her sunbaenim makes my heart flatter :wub: Tbh I don't ship them in the drama at first bcoz they looked like a brother and sister to me but as I watched their behind the scenes laughing and enjoying each other's company I'm starting to see them as a couple not just as CS and MW but also as JG and IU hahaha they really looked good together and of course I don't mind the age it's just a number :D

• Like 7

8 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

BGM

What is BGM? I am with you the firefly is the Captain. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

54 minutes ago, smhelen said:

What is BGM? I am with you the firefly is the Captain. 

Background Music :kiss_wink:...that's one of the reasons I also think it's the Captain :D.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Ondine said:

Found a tweet with the picture of reincarnations. :lol:

I'm sorry I laughed soo hard when I saw this. LOL! :lol::joy:

It would be hilarious, but we know they won't do that.

• LOL 6

If CM is the firefly who appeared in the vacant house that HDL was located before..can we assume that he is relaying a meessge to CS? 

wherein in ep 9 CS ran into a fearless spirit that later turned  into fireflies..in the clarification letter, it was mentioned that a

much detailed explanation we will soon find out in upcoming episodes.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

Ehhh. Where's the plagerisim thing coming from. I've seen that drama GMP and lol I don't see any similarity between the 2 drama? Nothing of either drama reminds me of the other so I'm very confused. Which scene are they even talking about?? The word is so miss used it doesn't even mean anything to me anymore. You have to have a certain percentage of something being identical to be called plagerisim. *Shrugs*

• Like 7

Some short minded who's actually narcissistic doing their nasty job again:rage:

In the world who's running fast like nowadays the difference between one creativity with another is quite vary, all the Writers and creative people's they're might be influence by some others idea but it's not meant the stole it.

The originality is rare case in the wide world while  you can see another's  things even that's not in your favor get checked in trough your own hands,  internet made our world runs a unstoppable, unbearable.

So don't make accused when there's no at least 40/60 percentage similarity.

HDL from start get little accused but before filming starts that's case been cleared up already.

So what's the hella the issues came up again?

There must be some reasons they get offended by HDL success.they wanna used HDL to promote theirs mostly.

well they have so much time to review since HDL still in production.

Because it's not the first issue related to Hong sisters crafts.

So just let them by we really can't control what others thinks but the wise man should introspection before act, react and talk..

I believed HDL is true GRAND for the start even so many doubted i Will Stay proud and happy Jieuni made right decisions to take this project.

Eventually the truths will winner at the end.

Hong sisters fighting 

HDL team production, cast and crews you are amazing people's who's made HDL become grand and beautiful drama..hwaiting.

Have very good day everyone.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

13 hours ago, Ondine said:

The grim reapers should have bought the Dyson that Chansung was advertising. :lol:

Here's the recap of episode 9 on Dramabeans: http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/08/hotel-del-luna-episode-9/

The writer is thoroughly convinced that Chansung is Smirkalot reincarnated. :vicx: I haven't seen any other Hong sisters show but they seem to have a reputation for starting strong then doing their shows dirty, and that plot twist would certainly qualify. :lol:

Thank you for connecting the Dyson to this, really made my day. Who knows, if Dyson pays enough money, it may become a major plot point. 

I think the fact that we are all speculating for and against the CS-CM reincarnation means it has enough evidence and does not make it a twist anymore. I did not want it before, but now I think that the way they handled the push and pull of this theory is genius, and I would accept whatever they do because I love the roller coaster my brain is doing in this show :) As long as it is executed beautifully, I am for it. (Though I am hoping they think of a situation none of us have thought of before and surprise us, though I also do not want it to not make sense).

The premises of Hong Sisters shows are always fantastic, I guess people just get used to the world after a while so the show can become boring eps 13-15; or when the Hong Sisters experiment, people then complain and don't like the ending. My favorite drama, the Greatest Love (which IU sings the OST for), was strong every episode. I thought it was already topnotch writing, but to see the Hong Sisters improve to what they are doing with HDL, it is so amazing. It feels like they were high school writers before and now Harvard grad students :) (I am grateful for the Dramabeans writers for recapping, but I kinda miss Javabeans and Girlfriday, those two are Hong Sisters experts and I would love to hear their thoughts on HDL)

12 hours ago, wenlhy said:

I just saw the firefly shadow pic on ig, and and always thought the shadow is in front of the window, but is it possible that is actually CS's shadow?

Hmmmm. That is also a nice catch. This show has so many easter eggs, it is so easy to miss them. Thank you chingus for the insights that make my watching more enjoyable.

I am excited for Veronica! Could she be a copy of the TSLOMS character? Given their call backs to Park Il Do and the Crowned Clown makes it a big possibility, I hope we dont get disappointed. See, that is how transparent the Hong Sisters are when they adapt an idea. They are not shady and they give outright credit where credit is due.

• Like 9
  • Love 1

On 8/8/2019 at 6:59 AM, Ameera Ali said:

they put goblin & hotel del Luna scene together  

Really? Wow! :) 

Edit: Finally caught up with Hotel De Luna. I have many questions! Isn't that good? :) I'm doing some back reading :D 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, aria26 said:

Thank you for connecting the Dyson to this, really made my day. Who knows, if Dyson pays enough money, it may become a major plot point. 

Sanchez's house is one big PPL stage. I like to imagine Sanchez hustling for endorsement deals to add to his chaebol income. :D

1 hour ago, aria26 said:

I think the fact that we are all speculating for and against the CS-CM reincarnation means it has enough evidence and does not make it a twist anymore. I did not want it before, but now I think that the way they handled the push and pull of this theory is genius, and I would accept whatever they do because I love the roller coaster my brain is doing in this show :) As long as it is executed beautifully, I am for it. (Though I am hoping they think of a situation none of us have thought of before and surprise us, though I also do not want it to not make sense).

I do not want it to be so; if Chansung turns out to be Smirkalot I would never recommend this drama to anyone in the future. :P But I am bracing myself for it. The thing is, why do Mira and Yeonwoo have the same faces? If the C = S theory were true, I think they have to put hints of how/why they're breaking the reincarnation face pattern they've done with Mira and Yeonwoo before doing the reveal, or else it would feel like a cheap trick. I think for a twist to work, the groundwork should be laid down beforehand such that it doesn't feel completely out of the blue and illogical within the show-world (which I think was the failure of W: Two Worlds). 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2