Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

8 minutes ago, Ondine said:

I noticed the behind the scenes video gets posted to Naver every Wednesday. And yes, I love how YJG is interacting with Man Wol's IG too! ❤ There's a translation (of an article I guess) a couple or so weeks ago that IU created and manages the Man Wol account, I don't know if that's still true now or she gets help from production. When I read that tweet about David Lee's role, I was like, does Chansung have a sordid past or something? It sounds quite ominous, haha. :D

He might be the friend that will come as vengeful spirit as described in GCS's character description in the first page of this thread:

"Also, while working at the Hotel De Luna and experiencing interesting events... There comes an uninvited and unwelcome guest who Woo Chan Seong had missed. The closest friend he's ever killed.

"My friend now that you've killed me, are you happy by yourself now? His friend is back as revengeful spirit!"

I think the friend think CS is the cause of him losing his life? (figuratively speaking).

But I wonder too... what happened between him and his friend. :blink:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Ondine said:

I noticed the behind the scenes video gets posted to Naver every Wednesday. And yes, I love how YJG is interacting with Man Wol's IG too! ❤ There's a translation (of an article I guess) a couple or so weeks ago that IU created and manages the Man Wol account, I don't know if that's still true now or she gets help from production. When I read that tweet about David Lee's role, I was like, does Chansung have a sordid past or something? It sounds quite ominous, haha. :D

I kept on searching the BTS videos for the recent episodes on YT since Saturday :D Good to know I just need to look out for them on Wednesdays. In the newest BTS, what were they doing when Jin Goo was holding his phone? Were they watching an episode of Hotel del Luna? 

And about David Lee's role, I know right? I just hope it makes sense and that his past life ties everything together. I just don't want the story to be ruined by something that does not makes sense, just came out of nowhere, or is out of character. I hope they also extend this, because I think 16 episodes isn't enough. We're already halfway through but it seems like there's much more to explore.  Well that, or I just don't want this series to end just yet since it's only one of two dramas that has captured my attention. Also, I want more IU and Jin Goo sweet, behind the scenes videos. I'm this close to shipping them in real life, which isn't always a good idea. :D

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

She say her apologise  :joy:  Send her flying to his chest :lol: 

She shoved her for the benefit of ManChan shippers...hahha...the more skinship..the better :lol: :phew:

I myself would not mind, not at all, to be thrown all over him. HHAHAHHAAH:P

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

59 minutes ago, Ellander88 said:

He might be the friend that will come as vengeful spirit as described in GCS's character description in the first page of this thread:

Oh wow, talk about skeletons in the closet! It's going to be interesting...might be a chance for Man Wol to be the one offering emotional support to him instead of the usual way around. 

39 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

I kept on searching the BTS videos for the recent episodes on YT since Saturday :D Good to know I just need to look out for them on Wednesdays. In the newest BTS, what were they doing when Jin Goo was holding his phone? Were they watching an episode of Hotel del Luna? 

And about David Lee's role, I know right? I just hope it makes sense and that his past life ties everything together. I just don't want the story to be ruined by something that does not makes sense, just came out of nowhere, or is out of character. I hope they also extend this, because I think 16 episodes isn't enough. We're already halfway through but it seems like there's much more to explore.  Well that, or I just don't want this series to end just yet since it's only one of two dramas that has captured my attention. Also, I want more IU and Jin Goo sweet, behind the scenes videos. I'm this close to shipping them in real life, which isn't always a good idea. :D

I think they were watching HDL? The captions weren't very helpful when I Google-translated them, hehe. The translations will probably come in a couple of days. I'd prefer not to get an extension for HDL even though I'm really liking it so far. I feel like stories tend to go better when it's mapped out to a set amount of episodes, and extensions usually cause shows to unravel and go awry. :) I hope IU and Jin Goo become good friends, the food truck-sending kind so we can get some cute reminders of ManChan couple in the future. I'm not getting romantic vibes from them, but I do think they're less awkward with each other in the latest video.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

29 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

Well that, or I just don't want this series to end just yet since it's only one of two dramas that has captured my attention. Also, I want more IU and Jin Goo sweet, behind the scenes videos. I'm this close to shipping them in real life, which isn't always a good idea. :D

Noticeable too that this is the most photographed team-up of IU (with all those cute photos of the two together on IG)
I'm trying to avoid those noona-dongsaeng thoughts in my head...hahha :P

And the fact that she's really caring to all her dongsaeng (just like with Ahn Seung Kyoon (My mister co-star) she even attends his musicals.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Ellander88 said:

"Also, while working at the Hotel De Luna and experiencing interesting events... There comes an uninvited and unwelcome guest who Woo Chan Seong had missed. The closest friend he's ever killed.

"My friend now that you've killed me, are you happy by yourself now? His friend is back as revengeful spirit!"

I think the friend think CS is the cause of him losing his life? (figuratively speaking).

But I wonder too... what happened between him and his friend. :blink:

Waitttt, what if that friend is YW reincarnation? Similiar things happened like in the past which cause him killed his friend, does it make sense?

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, wenlhy said:

Waitttt, what if that friend is YW reincarnation? Similiar things happened like in the past which cause him killed his friend, does it make sense?

Sometimes I think what if CM and YW agreed YW will sacrifice himself and in exchange, CM will make sure the princess won't hang MW too. Like you know the classic trope, two guys who are naturally enemies agree to protect the woman they love or something like that. 

Honestly, I can't wait for everything to be revealed so I can stop wondering and coming up with theories, and so they can spend the rest of the series with MW and CS falling in love and enjoying their relationship. :D

Edited by lollyminx
  • Like 10

16 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

Sometimes I think what if CM and YW agreed YW will sacrifice himself and in exchange, CM will make sure the princess won't hang MW too. Like you know the classic trope, two guys who are naturally enemies agree to protect the woman they love or something like that. 

Honestly, I can't wait for everything to be revealed so I can stop wondering and coming up with theories, and so they can spend the rest of the series with MW and CS falling in love and enjoying their relationship. :D

That would be a real tearjerker :tears:.

Same! I'm more concerned about MW + CS now so I hope we get alot of them together moving forward :lol:

• Like 5
  • Love 4

@turtle0217 , @berny2

5d4aa75a355a5638533895.gif?download

5d4a9d07a7c51874844056.gif?download

He may need counsellor :mrgreen: , these ghost where unreasonable ;)

But Back to main topic :joy: : JMW should have give him a farewell kiss :joy::mrgreen:

• LOL 9

@Ameera Ali

Hahha... the ghosts cannot resist his cutie-pie charm, first the ghost-bride, now this imaginary-character-ghost.

But he's the captain of the ManChan ship :D

Their IG interaction is just so refreshing. 
I know he's young and playful (as he is behind-the-scene) but gosh he's so sexy ...and with that manly-voice of his...yahhh i cannot ...Lol 

ManChan smooches please....hahhhaha :phew:

:lol:

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 4

23 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

And that is why for some reason my gut tells me MW is waiting to meet Yeon Woo again. If I were MW, between the two guys, I'd choose to meet YW. She witnessed YW's great love for her through his death. Perhaps asking YW for forgiveness is the same as her forgiving herself, not being able to save him was probably her biggest regret even to this day...there's that great sadness in her eyes when she was reminded of YW. Not because she loved him romantically but because of his undying love for her. YW is just like this second male lead vibe I usually root for, the convo he and MW had under the tree hurts me more than ever. 

MW: I don't even expect to live until I'm old.

YW: But you can. The fortune teller said that I'll live a long life just like this tree. I'm expected to live 100 years so I'll give you my extra years. 

MW: If you do, you'll die.

YW: You're right. It's okay though. I don't mind dying for you, so you can have it all.

And it did come true, only it wasn't just 100 years but became 1,000 years. Now, I haven't watched ep 8, (and I can't wait to go back and watch it!^^) so my opinion may change but reading all you chingus's thoughts and spoilers made me think so. At least meeting YW again would be a closure of her unending grudge she has of the past, and then finally move on with CS.

I agree with you chingu. I once mentioned here that YW is connected with the tree and Hotel Del Luna. And those lines as well giving his life for MW just keeps on tugging my heart. 

The last time they talked speaks a lot of things as well. Does it connect with the idea that MW can't leave the hotel? And the hotel will always follow her?

The scene in episode 8 where they were talking under the tree.

YW: Will you come back?

MW: Yes. Of course I'll be back. 

YW: You don't need to come back. I'll be fine either way, so do as you wish.

MW: No, I will come back. Let me see him just once more. Wait for me.

In all instances as well, we just heard her mentioned YW's name (with so much sadness) not CM. Not unless, it does really hurt for her to even mention CM's name.

• Like 5

bestie’s food truck is here!! :D

CS expression is priceless.. this looked like a scene off those old horror show haha, jinjoo looks like those english doll :lol:

• Like 8
  • Love 1

5d4adbd8a27e0937123247.gif?download

Reality :joy::mrgreen:

Spoiler

GIFMaker.org_LvVdkW.gif

5d4adb2512d42036306517.gif?download

reality :tounge_xd::lol:

GIFMaker.org_Suubxf.gif

Yeah ,  she don’t need money ;) nearly got fooled :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

I haven't had time to back read (16 pages) on the thread, and only managed to catch up till ep.8 just now....

Gosh, the second half of ep.8 got me crying rivers... :bawling::bawling::bawling: What unfortunate events MW had to endure... no wonder the hate in her heart...

And I thought the standard formula is to have a kiss at ep.8, yet we get a noble idiocy pulled by the FL??

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

Yeah ,  she don’t need money ;) nearly got fooled :D

I'm disappointed she didn't add, "I had a limousine pick me up, drive me around, and take me home." Cut to her entering the grim reaper's car lol

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks! :)
  • LOL 12