Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

3 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

Just finish ep8....

Wow... the hotel literally moved out of sight!

It would sooo interesting to know how they would met again! There was no preview on what is going to happen next...sigh...

If MW keep moving like this, CS cant literally see her off to the next world... haha...

Preview is on tvn drama youtube channel :) 

Imagine CS finds her -shifts HDL to the next plot of land.

Then he finds her, and she shifts to another plot of land. Never ending.

She's basically like a snail with a house on her back. What a heavy burden she has on her back.

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Thanks 1

I feel maybe the captain was forced to betray her because the queen actually followed him and he knew the only way to save MW was to go along with the plan?

• Like 7

6 hours ago, berny2 said:

What is this tension right here...when they are being like this ?

I knowwww...it's probably not the most appropriate reaction given the context, but that tension...HOT!!! :w00t: And it didn't hurt that they were both serving peak gorgeousness in that scene. Love it!

On another note, probably on Man Wol's playlist this week: :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Jieuni knew how to pierce your hearts without utter a words :bawling:

Jianaa.. I meant  Man wolaa

:tears:

So they will break up too

The writer mirrored each past and present neatly left the audience stunned in bunch of questions B)

Well done Hong sisters 

We are the viewers in verge of sad and curious.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

I hope CS is relentless in his pursuit. If MW is doing this hotel shifting thing out of fear of her own growing attraction towards CS/noble idiocy (that she doesn't deserve love/ being with her will come to no good end), I hope he is steadfast and firm with his feelings for her, especially after he saw her past in his dream.

Don't give up on MW! 

Dom't randomly eat things that give you amnesia! Or coma! 

I can't deal with plotlines like these!

LOL! 

P.s. kick MR out of the house! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

Also...anybody wanna guess how this scene is gonna turn out???

Looks intense :o

EBKLf9wXkAEjEt5?format=png&name=medium

• Like 6

I personally hate the honorable break up in kdrama cause usually its does't make any sense but i think i understand why chansung might want to break up(even if they are not officially a couple yet).. His reaction when he found out a flower is blooming is really sad cause he knew her time to go is near.. And now that he fully grasp that he love her i don't think he have what it take to send manwol to other side.. Its just too cruel to do that.. Also in preview both of them are crying.. I just can't with them... :tears:

• Like 6

IMG-20190805-224306.png

Does this two do a yoga chemistry?:lol:

Bromance..

IMG-20190805-224144.png

Anyway the scenery is awesomely beautiful too

Ctto.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, kaxx said:

She's basically like a snail with a house on her back. What a heavy burden she has on her back.

i hope the hotel guests are not scared of motion sickness.. it will feel like mild earthquakes or tremors being shifted while still in the rooms :joy:

even if CS does have amnesia, every dumpling.. bun.. chicken noodle soup he has, is going to bring him memories :grimace:

beautiful coffee truck with lots of flowers!!

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Oh ya, CS new hairstyle, i hope it doesnt stay... sorry, im all for mature adult look rather than 'coconut hair'... really bugs me since like forever in other dramas, sorry people:)

MW has been lonley for 1000 years, its only right, that her icy shell is broken  by CS...the nice and caring CS, has somewhat accepted MW ever since he dreamt of her and know of her tragic life and has sought to protect her... He might not admit to Sanchez of his feelings but he seemed direct about his feeling to MW.

Im just so curious about the ending...... sigh..

All tvn actors/actresses are coming as cameos! No wonder the drama is expensive :)

• Like 7

Hi all! Been lurking around and finally decided to post mynown thought about the drama. Been hooked up since the 1st ep. Love love love IU!

I just finished watching the english sub and had this lingering feeling that the General isn't actually a bad person; he looks like he truly love MW. Flashbacks to all his facial expressions that being showed, and his saying 'you have to be alive to kill me' is just a saying for her to keep on living! Idk why but i think its his way to keep her safe. Maybe he knew the gov will captured her gang, and its the only way to safe her. By pretending.

and looking at him when he entered the bride's room, he already bought his own sword! Looks like he knew MW will come at him. Maybe he'll kill himself? And the the coffin that MW bring all the way in the 1st ep is his coffin?! Aaaa cant wait for sat and sun to come! 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

55 minutes ago, blademan said:

Also...anybody wanna guess how this scene is gonna turn out???

Looks intense :o

I'm going to take a veryx3, extremely wild guess that when he returns to HDL, MW tree is very much in bloom and he realises she doesn't have alot of time left. Maybe she did not want him to see it?

The Beauty and the Beast vibes are very strong in this drama. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Yana Mujay said:

Jieuni knew how to pierce your hearts without utter a words :bawling:

Jianaa.. I meant  Man wolaa

:tears:

So they will break up too

The writer mirrored each past and present neatly left the audience stunned in bunch of questions B)

Well done Hong sisters 

We are the viewers in verge of sad and curious.

Aa idk why i cant read the text preview for ep 9!! :bawling:  can you please tell me?

• Like 5

14 hours ago, evok said:

LOL. Do I need to explain it. Captain, general, army leader

I thought there was another character I wasn't aware of coming into the picture that you knew about!  Captain of a hundred security guards or so and General of a hundred thousand soldiers are very different roles!

• Like 4

So I just watched episode 8. I have Viki but it was stuck at 11% this morning and I only had the time to watch it tonight. 

I personally think CM did not intend to have MW and her people captured. I think he genuinely fell in love with her and wanted to be with her but was hurt when MW said that they can't be together and she will join the rebellion with her people, whom she can't abandon. I think CM got hurt by that and the reason why she had her and her people captured is so she would stay. His sin is greed. He didn't want her to leave him, or to not know how she is, or for her to just die in the rebellion. Then CM told the princess to let MW live because she somewhat "helped" him capture her people but his intention is to keep MW alive. 

Also, since IU writes songs well, I wonder if she ever adlibs and how much of her lines came from her, if she ever did this. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 3

This level of detail! Man Wol update her IG bio to "Hotel is currently relocating. We are temporarily closed."

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

31 minutes ago, brielover said:

I thought there was another character I wasn't aware of coming into the picture that you knew about!  Captain of a hundred security guards or so and General of a hundred thousand soldiers are very different roles!

ok

• Like 3

On 8/3/2019 at 8:53 AM, alleram95 said:

@stroppyse feel free to give another version of translations. Good to see you in a same thread :)

I'm not really sure about what Ma Go said in the preview. Is she saying 스쳐 or 스처?

Hiya. I didn't log on this weekend, so no need for another preview translation. However, the word she uses is 스쳐. It's a conjugated form of 스치다, meaning passing by, going past, brushing by. So, MG was saying to just leave her alone and let her pass by, and MW's response is how could she just let her pass by.

• Like 6