Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

17 minutes ago, Ondine said:

I think they moved the location, but the interior looks the same (because ~magic).

Somehow, I think MW thought that CS would certainly take the potion to erase his ability to see ghost (and maybe the memory about Del Luna too) offered by 2nd MaGo.

But, CS refuse that and that's why we see him back to the hotel in the preview, and MW is shocked to see him coming in to work. (But it seems, he is returning the Fullmoon Badge to her?).

Just my guess based on the preview. Hahaha :D Wondering what would be the story next week.

Another week of waiting. Sigghhhhhhh :tired:

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Ondine said:

I think they moved the location, but the interior looks the same (because ~magic).

Did you see a preview? I didn't see one!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ellander88 said:

@hell59 tvN youtube channel posted the preview already. :)

Thank you! It's so weird that they didn't show a preview but posted on youtube!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I don't think that CM was that "evil" I bet he has his reasons why he did that and I think it's for the sake of MW because I was bothered to the fact that he brought his sword when he's supposed to have his first night with the princess is that because he wants to kill her to avenge MW, YW and the others? but sadly MW was there and killed him instead? hmmmm

• Like 2
  • Insightful 5

I thought the princess was ready to kill Manweol at all costs but why did she let her go so easily. One shot she had Manweol captured and then next we have Manweol in the princess chambers with a sword. I think I need to watch with subs but that scene cut was so rapid!!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Wait, I think not all part about MW's past have been revealed. 

I am scrolling MW's Instagram now. There is one post I've never seen though.

She is climbing out from another hole we have never been shown in any of the episode.

Whether she ran away and fall into the hole or CM smuggled her out without the princess nor MW knowing (he may have covered her head and MW thinking they are taking her to be executed), either way, I think this scene is where she came back from to kill the princess. No? :blink:

• Like 6

Hi all. This is my first time commenting in this forum in a long time. I just have to delurk after the latest episode. Hotel Del Luna is the only drama I'm watching nowadays.

For me, I am more interested to know about what's going to happen to MW in the future. When Mago talked about MW's time flowing again, what does that mean? When the reaper said that MW will be the last guest CS send away,  when will that be and how? Will CS be the poison or the cure. These are the questions I look forward to get the answers to. For these reasons,  the flashbacks have become my least favourite scenes of the drama. In my opinion, the story of MW and the captain is quite cliche. So far, I've been able to guess most of what already happened. I feel like the whole story is either the captain is really in cahoot with the princess to get rid of MW and her gang which is highly unlikely or he had to do what he did to save MW and if this is the case, reeks of noble idiocy which is my least favourite trait in a character, male or female. 

Anyway, that's my 2 cents. I'm going back to lurking and reading the insightful comments in this thread. 

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, hell59 said:

Episode 8 is already subbed!

i wonder which website do you guys watch, why only mine is still raw:(

are we not allowed to reveal the website name here?

• Like 3

So I guess I was right about CM, made himself look like a bad guy to save MW. But still the sin is partially his and he also should shoulder the blame. I guess making MW hate him and giving  up his life is his way to pay for it.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, wenlhy said:

i wonder which website do you guys watch, why only mine is still raw:(

are we not allowed to reveal the website name here?

It's out on Viu but you need to have a premium account to watch it

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, angelbeast90 said:

I thought the princess was ready to kill Manweol at all costs but why did she let her go so easily. One shot she had Manweol captured and then next we have Manweol in the princess chambers with a sword. I think I need to watch with subs but that scene cut was so rapid!!!

Who said she let MW go? For all we know CM could secretly help her escape or something like that. That part of the story is yet to be revealed;)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, juju84 said:

Who said she let MW go? For all we know CM could secretly help her escape or something like that. That part of the story is yet to be revealed;)

I think the princess said "I shouldn't have let you go" before MW kill her. I still believe CM is doing it to protect MW, another week to go...

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

3 hours ago, lollyminx said:

Wait so is MW's sin...

Hide contents

falling in love, which got everyone killed? 

I think Mago said in the very first episode what it was *Arrogant and silly,  mired in self-pity*.

To be honest it wasn't Mago who imprisoned MW in the Hotel,  she is the prisoner of her own device. Remember she was the one who found it (even though she shouldn't be able to) because she needed it.  Because Hotel del Luna it's a place where souls come to in search of healing.

@wenlhy

I think the princess said "I shouldn't have let you go" before MW kill her. I still believe CM is doing it to protect MW, another week to go...

Oh really? Then it should be as we thought and CM made a deal with his fiance to save MW's life.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

After watching episode 8 raw (for some reason, my phone cannot open up sub version) this is me right now:

giphy.gif

i dont think firefly guard is a bad guy. The mastermind seemed to be the Princess. But dang..that scene when YW dies :bawling: i love the expression in MW’s eyes: rage, betrayal, sadness, confusion, fragility. 

It is easy to see that Firefly guy felt uncomfortable around the princess. Even when he went against YW, it seemed like he was simply doing his job. YW himself was shocked. Sad thing is, he had to die for both of them. FG captured him but couldn’t spare him. MW watched him die. 

I still do not think CS is the reincarnation of either YW or FG. My theory that he is is own person and will be MW’s love that goes right in this lifetime of hers still stands. But if Hong Sisters really do that take the reincarnation route, then I see CS as YW’s reincarnation. In that lifetime, he loved MW the most. In this lifetime, CS will become the one who loves MW the most too. 

1 hour ago, juju84 said:

So I guess I was right about CM, made himself look like a bad guy to save MW. But still the sin is partially his and he also should shoulder the blame. I guess making MW hate him and giving  up his life is his way to pay for it.

I agree with this. He may not be the one responsible but he did take part in it. In order to probably save MW, he also had to kill others (YW). We may have gotten a bigger scope of the past but it sure feels like we will still get more, too.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • Like 5

Is it just me or I think the man in ep 5 the wedding scene of past MW is different from ep 8 I mean the one in ep 5 is not CM the cheekbone and the hair tells me that it really belongs to YJG hahaha I'm not implying that he was in the past but more likely there would be a scene maybe in his dream where he would be CM (like he would be transported in the past through his dream but in CM persona) and will learn what really happened because there's more to it since there wasn't a scene where she really killed CM so we don't know yet

• Like 6