Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

CAN SOMEONE TRANSLATE THE PREVIEW?! 

MY SENSITIVE SELF IS STILL CRYING FOR MW! IU IS DOING AN AMAZING JOB! I AM COMPLETELY IN LOVE WITH HER! :wub:

Sn3glxM.gif

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

Wait so is MW's sin...

Hide contents

falling in love, which got everyone killed? 

I would hate it if that's the case that would be so shallow for her to be stucked for more than a thousand years in my opinion. Unlike in goblin it was justified why Kim Shin became like that. Or maybe it was considered a great sin since she killed the future queen and king of the country and as far as I know they also have this rule known as mandate of heaven in which the king and queen are chosen by the heavens or I'm just overthinking lol

On the other hand I'm starting to want CS to be the reincarnation of YW after seeing that warm and genuine smile before he died. If he didn't get her in the past atleast they can be together now :( 

• Like 4
  • Love 3

I just finish the yesterday's ep and I come up with the idea that GCS is not the reincarnation of either YW or CM. In the past, YW loved MW but she loved CM (Firefly General) and now GCS is the one who loves her and whom she loves. He is a gift or a compensation for all of the miserable time she has endured.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Gummy's voice and emotion never fails....

Sigh...

And clever of CS. he probably found MW through Ma Go.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

Omoooo! What an episode. Who is she waiting for? There's still more of MW past with YW. I remember her saying his name, and telling that he is person who loved her the most. 

Again the tree from DramaMilk recap

Spoiler

VO – She can’t go to the other side, she can’t leave here also. It seems like she tried to run away, but it did not work. Jang Man-wol is that tree and the tree created this hotel. Wherever she goes, the tree grows. Wherever the tree grows, that is the hotel.

20190803-220126.jpg

20190803-220148.jpg

But what's with the fireflies at the first episode when Mago is pulling the coffin away. 

Screenshot-20190804-223606-Viu.jpg

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, jasminssiii said:

On the other hand I'm starting to want CS to be the reincarnation of YW after seeing that warm and genuine smile before he died. If he didn't get her in the past atleast they can be together now

Riiiiight? I was thinking the same thing. Since what the firefly guard did was revealed, it's now more likely that IF CS is a reincarnation, he's YW. Makes sense because MW said YW loved her the most. So it's probably like, YW being reincarnated so he could get the chance to make MW fall in love with him, or to protect MW, which YW failed to do in the past. OOOOOOOOR (here's another or), if CS is the firefly guard, it could be him being reincarnated to make amends or to make up for what he did? Maybe... depends. Third option is CS is not a reincarnation. Hahahaha but I'd be open to any of these three choices. At this point, I'm going with the flow just to see if the writers will honor the characters and the story and provide a high quality story. LOL

• Like 1
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Thank you for the recap @Dramanoona!

this is the agony of watching an ongoing drama! Lol. I don’t want to wait but i have to wait lol

I only caught the episode half-way in. LOL and not with the best language skills.

Was using my phone to type as I watched the drama.

Usually after the episode, I will read dramamilk's recaps.

But i can continue the recap here (not so detailed though)

I feel so much for YW now. I think if they gave him similar screen time as Firefly, we might also root for him (?). I mean, that smile when he had that noose around his neck, as if saying, 'it's ok, it's not your fault' but she still saw him dying.... ahhhhhh

*hums D.O's That's O.K*

• Like 3

the preview.. CS opened a box and whats that tiny bottle inside? i tried to rewatch but can’t figure it out.. :huh: i remembered in another forum thread that previews are always jumbled not in show sequence.. so, that preview has nothing about MR?

MW definitely missed CS.. especially when she needs to do up the maths :lol: managing the hotel isn’t her forte.. she needs to go back to drinking champagne and eating caviar :P and doing nails

like most chingus here, i hope CS is not a reincarnation of YW or CM.. he is supposed to be the medicine (or poison) to help MW let go of her hurtful past.. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, wenlhy said:

I really hope so, it's just soooo weirddd, unless CM is acting so good in the drama, we still haven't see how she killed him, and the captain looks like he expected it and just let her killed him:(

Yupp felt strange and hurt:bawling:

Why does MW asked MG whatever that's man is reincarnated too?

So our Firefly story not ending yet..

There's Mira the reincarnation of the princes 

So Who's CS.

When set back the hotel is represented  YW so could it be The tree is MW heart(CM)?

He even willingly suggested MW to keep alive!:bawling:

Ctto

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@Ameera Ali lol i was thinking almost the same thing: either she misses him or she is thinking about money :joy:

He careful :mrgreen::joy:

last person take something from her(  she like  ) ended dead :mrgreen: 

5d46f2a2a47c2956585832.gif?download

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I think MW is living with a heavy dose of guilt.

The princess did seem to say that it was because of her (MW) that her gang was caught. Plus, that Firefly was the one to put his sword to YW's neck as he caught him.

I feel that Firefly was being coerced somehow and he was not surprised to see MW under the red veil.

It's more likely that MW is paying penance for her 'crime' .Problem is that we don't know what that crime is ...yet.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lollyminx said:

Wait so is MW's sin...

Reveal hidden contents

falling in love, which got everyone killed? 

47 minutes ago, jasminssiii said:

I would hate it if that's the case that would be so shallow for her to be stucked for more than a thousand years in my opinion. Unlike in goblin it was justified why Kim Shin became like that. Or maybe it was considered a great sin since she killed the future queen and king of the country and as far as I know they also have this rule known as mandate of heaven in which the king and queen are chosen by the heavens or I'm just overthinking lol

Isn't her sin murdering all those people? In episode 1 Mago told her she's an arrogant and foolish human who has fallen into self-pity, and I get the sense that her "punishment" is at least partly self-inflicted. I think part of why she's stuck is that she's still holding on to the anger (at herself, at the princess, at firefly guard) and wallowing in guilt and self-pity. Maybe Chansung should have studied to become a therapist instead of a hotelier. :P I wonder how she's going to get closure. I feel like firefly guard (and/or Yeon Woo) has to make a reappearance somehow so she can resolve her issues.

Edit: Found this preview translation by Nisvara Prajnasivi Theresa in the YouTube comments:

Mago: If you eat that, you won’t be able to see ghosts and Hotel del Luna

GCS: She’s a bad woman. Even though i was not sure about it, but she’s the person i like/love.

JMW: See how fragile his heart is.

JMW: Goo Chan Seong?

GCS: You don’t know that you let it behind right? Even though you always have it with you.

JMW: Come to Hotel del Luna

Mago: You have to give him/her a chance to let it go.

JMW: Goo Chan Seong!

GCS: I won’t go to that place again.

Oooh, red pill or blue pill, Chansung? :lol:

• Like 7

This is hitting me right in the feels. My heart, oh YW. 

Spoiler

What if MW's sin is wasting the life that was given to her by living the life in self pity? Like Mago said. 

20190804-225811.jpg

20190804-225853.jpg

20190804-230027.jpg

20190804-231054.jpg

20190804-231746.jpg

20190804-231807.jpg

20190804-231848.jpg

20190804-231908.jpg

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

Posted (edited)

Hi guys. this is the first time I post on the forum despite lurking around for a long time :ph34r:

Just want to share my take on MW's past story, specifically with the Firefly Guard as I felt it would be harsh to just refer to him as the "bad guy" after episode 8. Somehow he became my fave in the series lol damn me

Reading the dialogues from the recaps gave me a feeling that CM did indeed try to be a spy at first or at least he was assigned to do so mid-way after the Royals/Princess found out him being friends with MW. However throughout the process he truly fell in love with MW. The end of his mission was coming near and he was struggling as to follow his heart and give up the job (which basically equals committing a crime) or to forget MW and back to who he's supposed to be and marry the princess.

In their last meeting, he kept suggesting her go to him, him go to her, stating he would be willing to risk his life. I doubt if MW truly knew the meaning behind those words, but anyway her telling that they could not be together gave him the ultimate answer, to go back in his original position. He looked sad and empty after hearing that but soon accepted it. That should explain his action later, as well as his saying "You should be alive to kill me" or something.

I don't know. I just feel like some people were born in wrong place, wrong time. These two would have made a cute couple if they were not placed in opposite forces. Or maybe I have been reading too much Chinese novels. Either way I hope he could get a proper closure because he did not look like a bad guy to me :bawling:

Edited by Libby
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 5

Didn't managed to live stream tonight, so I am a bit late joining in the party tonight :w00t:

After watching the raw episode, I was like :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

I think CM did exchanged MW's life with the marriage. 

The princess only spare MW.

And the way CM tell MW to stay alive if she want to kill him, somehow implying he did it to save her, but sadly at the cost of YW's live. 

I think CM maybe already talked to YW about sparing MW's live, but YW had to be executed. 

(I am still hoping CM wasn't exactly the bad guy).

Amidst all the sad flashback scenes, somehow I feel satisfied seeing MW slashing the princess's throat. Am I the only one being weird here??? Hahahahaha

Maybe I am rooting for MW too much. LOL!

I think I understand now why MaGo said she was arrogant and foolish.

She may have killed the princess and CM out of her grudge to avenge for YW and the other members of her gang who died.

However, she may have too engulfed with her vengeance that she unnecessarily killed other innocent people too (such as those guards who were only chasing her on orders), eventually taking lives more than those taken from her. 

She could have just  turn herself in after fulfilling her goal to kill the princess and CM.

The more she killed, eventually she turn to self-pity, justifying all her killings were necessary to comfort the spirit of her members. 

That's why in the first episode, the 1st MaGo said, who else MW killed for those who ended up dying for her. 

The 1st MaGo must've known how much vengeance MW had in her heart, even she killed the princess and CM, her revenge seems to be remain an unfinished business. If she died, her soul is certain to be evil spirit and would harm the human due to her deep hatred. The 4th MaGo then would not hesitate to make her vanish. Thus, 1st MaGo being the merciful one, giving her the chance for redemption, bind her to the tree and bestow her "ability" to be the owner of the guesthouse to pay for her sin by serving the departing soul who transiting at the guesthouse and to recognize and admit what she did wrong. But for more than 1000 years, she never once realize about what her sin was. In my opinion, in MW's perspective, no stories of her ghost guests were more pitiful than hers, that's why the 1st MaGo told her that "you're the one who's not budging". She's not budging from her self-pity. 

BTW, when I watched the episode, there is no preview at the end. I was wondering how would new Del Luna exterior and interior will look like for the next half of the drama. I thought, ohhhh that's the reason she sent Ms Choi and Mr Kim to look for suitable land. 

But when I watch the preview, isn't that the same place though? :blink: They're back and just stay away for awhile to trick CS into believing they are all gone to the afterlife? :blink: Andddd,, finally in episode 9 next week we got to hear CS confess that MW is someone he like(love). :wub:

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

5 minutes ago, Ellander88 said:

But when I watch the preview, isn't that the same place though? :blink: They're back and just stay away for awhile to trick CS into believing they are all gone to the afterlife? :blink: Andddd,, finally in episode 9 next week we got to hear CS confess that MW is the someone he like(love). :wub:

I think they moved the location, but the interior looks the same (because ~magic).

• Like 5