Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

37 minutes ago, kaxx said:
5 hours ago, uglypearl said:

It's between YeonWoo or CheongMyeong.  One of them killed the other and one of them reincarnated as ChanSeong.

Is this confirmed already though?

It's not yet confirmed yet but it's a  possibility. Speaking about info about ChanSeong's past life, I read somewhere that his past life killed his friend and his friend (as ghost) is going to get revenge on him.

Most likely the two guys who are most connected to ManWol are CheongMyung and YeonWoo. There are few scenes in the drama that showing that the two became friends after CheongMyung rescued YeonWoo. It's a possibility that something happened that caused a rift between the two of them causing their friendship  to crumble and then one of them killed the other. 

In the relationship chart  the connection of CheongMyung and YeonWoo  is  적'  it means "enemy

tumblr_pvn9ewhobK1ysdlreo1_500.png

It's a very possible that one of these two guys is ChanSeong's past life.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

OMG I have stayed away from Soompi Forums for months due to drama slump. After Coffee Friends, I kinda "wandered" from one drama to another (not even Arthdal Chronicles renewed my interest in kdrama) until Hotel Del Luna (and also Class of Lies by OCN). Can I just say... the story is awesome. I was skeptical in the beginning because I didn't really enjoy the Hong Sisters' previous project, was it Hwayugi? But this story is really nice. Also, the subtitles do not really reflect the story. It was only after visiting this forum that I learned MW lost her memory, and that they will get to sleep together at one point during which she will start to also see her past.

Anyways, I'm catching up on the few recent episodes. I'm looking forward to reading other posts. It's going to be an awesome 2 months for viewers of this show. :D

EDIT: Also, I was looking at IU's instagram account of her character. @fullmoon.long and I had to laugh at one of her captions: I...Goo. Like IU and Jin Goo combined to say Aigoo. LOL 

• Like 7

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, uglypearl said:

It's not yet confirmed yet but it's a  possibility. Speaking about info about ChanSeong's past life, I read somewhere that his past life killed his friend and his friend (as ghost) is going to get revenge on him.

Most likely the two guys who are most connected to ManWol are CheongMyung and YeonWoo. There are few scenes in the drama that showing that the two became friends after CheongMyung rescued YeonWoo. It's a possibility that something happened that caused a rift between the two of them causing their friendship  to crumble and then one of them killed the other. 

In the relationship chart  the connection of CheongMyung and YeonWoo  is  적'  it means "enemy

Thanks!  Can you read what it says each guy is to MW?

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote images, thanks! :)
  • Like 4

21 minutes ago, brielover said:

Thanks!  Can you read what it says each guy is to MW?

For YW: underling - boss

For CM: dangerous alliance

And, for the record, I don't think CS is either.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, uglypearl said:
2 hours ago, kaxx said:

Is this confirmed already though?

I just want to add something,  there's also a very big possibility that ChanSeong's past life didn't kill his friend. 

Because ManWol mentioned in episode 6 that being bad in past lives results in being reincarnated as a pig or a dog. If ChanSeong did something bad in his past life, he would be reincarnated into an animal in present time.

Speaking about his friend as vengeful ghost, it's possible his memories got twisted believing that he got killed by ChanSeong's past life (ManWol in episode 4 mentioned  that ghosts sometimes only remember what they want to remember). Then that ghost will remember and realize that it wasn't ChanSeong's past life who killed him.

tumblr_pvn9ewhobK1ysdlreo1_500.png

Another addition :

About the two guys' names  both have opposite meanings:

CheongMyeong means "clear and balmy (pleasantly warm) season"

YeonWoo means "misty rain" or "drizzle" .

This might give a possible clue about the past or foreshadowing in future episodes.

• Like 9

IMG-20190803-130212.jpg

Sexy back heads collection ;)

Pretty neat bun .

IMG-20190803-130222.jpg

Spoiler

IMG-20190803-130316.jpg

IMG-20190803-130309.jpg

Eager to knows whatever what's Captain firefly says to MW in lake scene implies later episodes " you will waiting the day i comes "

IMG-20190803-102522.jpg

• Like 6

55 minutes ago, nastyacolors00 said:
  Hide contents

So Go Chung Myung is the one who enters the room where Jang Man Wol is dressed in wedding clothes?!

Okaay lol it's really Cheong Myung hahaha I had high hopes I would see Yeo Jin Goo in a hanbok

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3

Spoiler

IMG-20190803-175848.jpg

Both looks so young:astonished:

How old He actually?

I get hunch  about these  scene:crazy:

P-20190803-155701.jpg

And CS reactions:sweat:

P-20190803-155735.jpg

P-20190803-155510.jpg

P-20190803-155751.jpg

Reincarnation is not my favourite plots but those scenes could be a little hints 

Who's knew:)

Excited to waiting.

less than 30 minutes for today show.

• Like 6

On 8/2/2019 at 12:06 PM, brielover said:

I've already said the tree is her, but the inn was made from the tree - the Hotel del Luna is Man Weol.  

I was thinking about this a few days ago. Not able to watch the episode 1 again. But if the hotel was made from the tree, does it have some connection with what YW said to MW in the past?

20190803-220126.jpg

20190803-220148.jpg

• Like 9

Hmm, I guess it's pretty save to say that my theory was right about Cheong Myung being young master or even a low ranking prince. Since it was common in Ryeo to have a lot of children (heirs) among the royalty. Looks like Yeon Woo found out about it which put a damper on the friendship between two guys. 

Something tells me that the princess Cheong Myung was guarding and who had feelings for him found out about CM meeting up with MW in secret and out of jelousy exposed his betrayal and ordered to hunt down and kill all of MW's gang. Or even made a deal with CM that if he marries her  and forgets about MW, she would spare MW's life. But in secret still ordered to kill her rival and CM was late to prevent it. 

In the end MW lost all of her friends including Yeon Woo and thinking it was CM who betrayed them she came to kill him on his wedding day. And since CM felt responsible for what had happened he just let MW misunderstood the whole situation and kill him.

LoL, I guess I need to go write this down and make my own script:lol:

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 1

14 minutes ago, angelbeast90 said:

Lee Dohyun is a 95 born.

these rising young stars are making me a vintage.. and to think, lee minho and lee hongki used to be the young ones when i was watching He Is Beautiful.. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

5 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

these rising young stars are making me a vintage.. and to think, lee minho and lee hongki used to be the young ones when i was watching He Is Beautiful.. :sweatingbullets:

All those born in 90s... makes me feel old too.. LOL

• LOL 7

Oh God I felt hurt even before episode 8 airing...:o

What the.. 

So who's the cruel one...:bawling:

The Captain in wedding attire 

And Yon wo...

Ommo...

Man wol aaa

• Like 5

Raw thoughts:

Spoiler

I was afraid the show was going to let the guy off the hook, but they didn't. Good job, show. Ngl, I had Cell Block Tango in my head as the soundtrack for all those sleazy guys she killed + the final dude. It doesn't feel like the episode made much progress with Man Wol and Chan Sung's relationship, but I might be missing something without the subs. The ending and the preview though! So it seems like they hanged Yeon Woo and Man Wol watched him die?

Yet another flashback confirms that firefly guard doesn't do it for me. I feel like the dynamic between Man Wol and firefly guard is more like the traditional/old-school rom-com dynamic with the smug jerk(ish) male lead teasing the hapless(ish) female lead. Obviously that formula has had much success. Could that be part of why their pairing seems to have a pretty wide appeal?

SNS buddies Sanchez and Man Wol-ah are still giving me life! Bonding over rich people things and rich people exclusive clubs. Loves it! :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4