[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

So...Hotel del luna would be move forward on july:o

We really expect Jieuni comeback with grand and beautiful deep story in HDL but we prepared meet her on August or September ..therefore some of us could predict  this would happen since others drama has little bit problem,this changes little bit shocking yet endearing thou...wish this'll blessing in disguise to this project and all production :lol:

HDL fighting 

Lee Jieunaa so good will meets you on july.

• Like 2

IMG-20190530-150907.jpg

What a kind story we could found and discuss when this drama airing? There's  good saying, Life is short the journey is long that's  quote is not apply for Jang Man Wol tho Since Man Wol life span is  long and almost immortal, the most opinions must be how she shape herself as women in power at any circumstance but have so much secrets she couldn't track off.

Or how she collected all the fortune she have?

Does MW ever meet another menace than  GSC.

Waaw we will find the answers on July folks :wub:

• Like 2

Wuut...wuut..Excited waiting July is come, just by watching the scripts reading we get a kind edge talk wars, here she comes the witty bored Jang man wol tried to extinguish her endless night's with uttering all flashy word to knock you right and there...B)

• Like 1

I'm actually not the type of person who hypes on horror drama (because I don't like horror) but after reading the synopsis and watching their script reading, I'm investing!! Love IU very very much and here to support her! (Judging from the script reading, she's getting more and more good in acting:wub:)

• Like 2

Ctto

Even before airing the vibe seems great, the enthusiasm to meet Jieunie in a month with endearing good story, the heroism, the witted personality, the heartache unravel memory weighing Jang Man Wol  life in such  very long live to witnesses a year comes and goes in many circumstance might drawn us to her character faster beside the promising chemistry  between not just the lead but with all supporting cast as well.

Have very good day :)

IMG-20190602-074703.jpg

Be ready bewitched by Man wol charm everyone:astonished:

The extravagantza teaser openening promises as How great and beautiful HDL could it be.

IU voice over itself drawn you back to My Ahjussi first teaser memory...

Wawww surely wanna meet Jieun right now:cry:

• Like 1

Intrigued, intrigued, intrigued ...
IU is great! Especially in this Arab dress.:heart::wub:
The teaser is fascinating ... You can immediately feel the feeling of a fairy tale and magic.
But the main thing that interests me is that there will also be in each series separate stories about different ghosts, as in Hwayugi and The Master's Sun ???:blink:

• Like 2