Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

I'm curious about the ghost from room 13. She seems dangerous but why the hotel staff not chase her when she run away? 

And who the man MW love? The Captain or Yeon Woo? It's really confusing..

• Like 3

Wow, the level of facial recognition of chingus in this thread is no joke. :tounge_xd:

I can say it is to the microscopic level! You guys are the true definition of HDL's AI team! :w00t::P

I can't even recognize that jawline is similar to CS no matter how many times I rewind the scene. Now that you guys mention it, I kinda see the resemblance. 

Did MW slip in a blade that cause her hand to bleed to kill the groom while pretending as the bride, or did she actually slit her own wrist as her rebellious and refusal act to marry whoever that person is? Because, it seems to me, if she intends to assassinate the groom by pretending as the bride, she wouldn't reveal her face so early and should have kept hiding her face behind the veil. 

BTW, I can't wait for the ending for tonight's episode.

I suddenly remembered the character description for MW in the first page of this thread. 

It says, one day MW sleeps beside CS and dream the same dream as CS...something like that.

I think there will be big revelation in tonight's episode.. Or could it be another heart attack (in a good way particularly for shippers :phew::wub:)

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Ondine said:

IU hyping up tonight's episode! :w00t:

I can't wait! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

She's been hyping up that episode 6's ending since the Vlive premiere interview.

I'm really curious! :hushed:

• Like 5

Posted (edited)

I think that

15 hours ago, nikki7 said:

@aintnodrama i kinda think so too. That jawline is soooo chan seung. But what’s the drama between him & man weol. So curious about their history...

I also think this is CS's past. Was he a king or prince?

The blood was from the guard of this room. Maybe there is an order to catch or kill the MW's gang before/during the royal wedding.

YW and the captain was killed. MW was going on killling spree to revenge on their death.

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images. Thanks
  • Like 5

IMG-20190728-194428.jpg

Wish these two will be alright :cry:

I prepared the worst :sweat:

Please cool hearts be still :sweatingbullets:

MyungWol:wub:

IMG-20190728-201757.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 1

GIFMaker.org_CeaSbH.gif

what she late for to run that quickly :tounge_wink:

Spoiler

GIFMaker.org_Red69H.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Dropping MW's half-hearted smile, or should I say a smirk when Sanchez tell her MR is pretty... LOL! :joy:

hVbl6gc.jpg

And, at the same time

the scene where Ma Go standing in front of the tree and mumbling about the fate that has gone a loooonggg way.

Hmmmmm...

something big is coming. :bawling:

• Like 5

Ok they mw need to find a person with the greater sin that her. What was her sin that she kill innocent man or. A village. The onther thing that gcs said he meet a old friens that he kill? 

• Like 4

Anyone can you please give me a live stream link?

I was drawn to this drama because of the captain.lol.

But it looks like there are three ships now! lol!

Also Changseong's dreams seems to be about what he saw, through Yeonwoo's point of view I assume.

• Like 3

new stills.

Waikiki star Le Yi Kyung as special guest  ontonight's episode 

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

I dont want a cheap twist, and that Captain is a bad guy.

LOL, I on the other hand wish for that twist.:P Never was the fan of that Captain. I think he has much more going on than he's letting on.

And besides something among the lines of Notre Dame de Paris would have been very refreshing with uri Esmeralda-witch finishing off that nobleman for betraying her and her friends.

• Like 4

They are using the background music from Jingoo's previous drama (The Crowned Clown) in the scenes of the king hahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I'm only here as long as Jang Manweol gets to be happy in the end. I love the way she banters and saunters around. Also I love how defiant she is towards MaGo.

I hope I get to watch tonight's episode soon

• Like 3

so is lee yi kyung the joseon era guest or the jaw?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

They are serving the king now.

But I'm sure that's not a real king, but an actor who died at the set. Hahahahahahaah

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, juju84 said:

LOL, I on the other hand wish for that twist.:P Never was the fan of that Captain. I think he has much more going on than he's letting on.

And besides something among the lines of Notre Dame de Paris would have been very refreshing with uri Esmeralda-witch finishing off that nobleman for betraying her and her friends.

I dont mind a well executed twist. And so far, we cant say anything is a twist yet because they haven't really revealed that much. it is just us making conjectures on our own hehe. I'd say a twist would be that chan seung is actually an all powerful deity who is manipulating even Mago

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

7 minutes ago, jasminssiii said:

They are using the background music from Jingoo's previous drama (The Crowned Clown) in the scenes of the king hahaha

The King's name is also Yi Hyeon waah what a crossover :D:joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2