Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

30 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

After all that zooming in and out and facial studying, this is me: 

Oh, I wish I could join you as well :P. Drink one for me :D..

@ellelyana88 Not too familiar with her face, that's why :D..though I said to myself they're the same at first, but there's still that little doubt. And it's a good thing it's all cleared up. 

@vangsweetie637  Check her other posts on her IG, I think I understand why for a moment they seem different. I mean, for me, she does look different depending on her make-up :P.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, Nymeria289 said:

We dont know which one was her love....seeing her in bridal attire ready to kill, I doubt it was the Captain

as per their convo in the past by the  tree (MY&YW), somehow it seems its more than a friendship though.

can we presumed that Captain only used MW for his own good?

• Like 2
  • Love 2

If CS is the reincarnation of the captain or the warrior, shouldn't he have the same face? Seeing that the princess and CS ex have the same face...so many questions lol.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

here is our dear MW with her new set of pretty manicure for the wedding :lol: whats with the leopard prints again?? lol

as for reincarnation.. i would expect before and after to be the same face lol who knows, maybe CS was in the old era except he din appear in front of MW before thats why she doesn’t recognise him straightaway.. since we don’t know who she was supposed to marry in that bloody gown, he could have been the groom.. except, she didn’t know and probably ran off on some bloodshed.. and, the guard.. he might turn up someday in the present time.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

About her bridal attire....new theory....she killed the princess, took her place to kill The Captain

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

30 minutes ago, annamchoi said:

@vangsweetie637 so it is possible the Ex might  be the reincarnation by the noble princess? can we assumed that CS is also reincarnation by the royal guard( but for me  YW, is the reincarnation of CS rather  than royal guard.) correct me if Im wrong 

can you please enlighten me also to wether MW 's lover in the past was YW or the royal guard?  Thank you.

I think it is highly possible that the ex is the reincarnation of the princess (which brings me the question of why did it take 1000 years for her to come back). It is not wrong for you to think that CS is the reincarnation of YW. Right now, all we have are memories. There is nothing concrete to prove our theories ;)

For me, i dont think CS is the reincarnation at all of anyone because he only began to receive these memories after Mago gave him the flowers. I think CS is simply himself because he received these memories to open MW’s time and heart. I do think perhaps the princess was involved in whatever happened in the past and her role may actually repeat itself in the present with MW and CS.

As to whether MW love was YW or the guard, we still don’t know for sure. However, we do know YW is the person who loves her the most hence it is easy to say he meant a lot to her. We also see that she had a bond with the royal guard too however the level of love is different from YW. But there is a flashback showing the two of them coming towards the tree and her with wine bottles. Hence, i think both men mean differently to her. She loves them differently and at different levels.

I think at one point something huge happened and it pushed her to a point of killing rage. She closed herself to anything that filled her with life. Once CS began to remind her of the memories, we don’t know whose memories those really belong to. 

@lightbringer06 here’s to you :P 

DimwittedFrayedElectriceel-size_restrict

drinking MW style ;) the princess and ex are the same :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Sorry to drop suddenly after watching all the episodes and lurking here and reading all the fun theories.

I laughed so much while watching this scene.

Here is  my wild theory after watching all the episodes I feel the two women are going to start a war because of 2 men. She been actually waiting for this princess to appear so she can kill her. lol

• Like 3

@vangsweetie637 ..thanks, dear~~

giphy.gif 

... Lee Mi Ra is most likely our antagonist. A drama wouldn't be a drama without a villain to slash :D. And a girl to girl fight is just my taste....LOL...cat fight! 

I, too, for one, still stand on CS not being a reincarnation (at least of YW and Captain for now), unless proven otherwise. Clearly, we know he started having dreams because of Ma Go. She plainly sent him to MW to help her. Let Yeon Woo and Captain be of her past and CS be her present and future (?). 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I’ve actually stopped thinking about how and IF they are linked in the past. :innocent:

Just gonna keep watching the show and be surprised at every new revelation...

• Like 5

The princess and CS’s ex is the same person. I recognized her immediately. I was wondering why cast her as the princess so wasn’t that surprised that she turns up in the present time, but am surprised that the connection is that she is CS’s ex. Gonna be interesting. I’m sure we’ll see her again in flashback of the last for more complete back story of MW. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Am I the only one that think Manwol and Yeonwoo is purely buddy/family relationship? Maybe Yeonwoo loved her, but Manwol treat him as a brother. The crying scene makes me think Yeonwoo probably sacrifice himself to save Manwol, that's why she feel sad and guilty toward him?

She said Yeonwoo is the one who love her the most, not she love the most though.

And MW can confirm the captain ONLY by touching CS heart, isn't it because she love the captain, so she can feel it?

It'll be weird if the writer makes the captain scene look so cute and romantic (teaching her to write, smiling, bickering, saving each other) (it look like CS and MW) but Manwol actually loved Yeonwoo. 

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, wenlhy said:

Am I the only one that think Manwol and Yeonwoo is purely buddy/family relationship? Maybe Yeonwoo loved her, but Manwol treat him as a brother. The crying scene makes me think Yeonwoo probably sacrifice himself to save Manwol, that's why she feel sad and guilty toward him?

She said Yeonwoo is the one who love her the most, not she love the most though.

And MW can confirm the captain ONLY by touching CS heart, isn't it because she love the captain, so she can feel it?

It'll be weird if the writer makes the captain scene look so cute and romantic (teaching her to write, smiling, bickering, saving each other) (it look like CS and MW) but Manwol actually loved Yeonwoo. 

My thoughts are the same as yours above. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, blademan said:

I’ve actually stopped thinking about how and IF they are linked in the past. :innocent:

Just gonna keep watching the show and be surprised at every new revelation...

I have the same approach as you. I enjoy it more that way. :D

I've read a few comments elsewhere about how disappointed the commenters were at the hotel staff for being so quick and willing to turn on Chansung. I actually like it; I think it's more interesting for the show, and somehow feels more plausible to me. Chansung's presence in the hotel is threatening their very existence in it and the reasons they've been holding on to for decades (or at least they think so). They chose to stay in the hotel all this time for their own selfish reasons, not out of the goodness of their hearts. I don't think they'd give it all up for a human dude who just got here and who they expect should leave before they do, just like all the others have before him. I hope it's something that will continue to have repercussions on Chansung's relationship with the staff and vice versa, something that they will have to work through. I like that Chansung already referred to it and asserted himself in his conversation with Madame Choi (unlike the kiss that shall not be mentioned, haha).

• Like 4
  • Love 1

... Lee Mi Ra is most likely our antagonist. A drama wouldn't be a drama without a villain to slash :D. And a girl to girl fight is just my taste....LOL...cat fight! 

@lightbringer06 & @vangsweetie637

I like cat to cat fight , but this one seem the  clinging type , I don’t see any sprite in her face at all , wouldn’t make cat fight any fun :yum:But for backup I hope our guy can learn from his roommate how to make woman run away disgusted :joy: change her mind on marriage :mrgreen: 

GIFMaker.org_cwzbxI.gif

Or break it in her head if didn’t work :joy:

GIFMaker.org_gyP7R3.gif

• LOL 5

Posted (edited)

Hello from a newbie!

116809895_hotel-del-luna-e05-190727-720p

This has to be Chansung, right?? I feel like I recognize the tip of the nose as his.:joy:

I have three theories regarding Chansung's identity:

1) He's the king who was about to marry Lee Mira's princess past self, but the girl had been killed by Manwol some time before that and Manwol was dressed as her to continue whatever bloody mission she had.

2) Chansung's past self killed Changmyung and Manwol is on her revenge spree. It kind of goes with the old character description, that Chansung killed his friend (it could be that as a the army chief Changmyung and Chansung's past self were friends)

3) Manwol was forcibly married off to Chansung's past self and she's determined to kill her future husband. phew.

Edited by aintnodrama
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, aintnodrama said:

Hello from a newbie!

This has to be Chansung, right?? I feel like I recognize the tip of the nose as his.:joy:

I have three theories regarding Chansung's identity:

1) He's the king who was about to marry Lee Mira's princess past self, but the girl had been killed by Manwol some time before that and Manwol was dressed as her to continue whatever bloody mission she had.

2) Chansung's past self killed Changmyung and Manwol is on her revenge spree. It kind of goes with the old character description, that Chansung killed his friend (it could be that as a the army chief Changmyung and Chansung's past self were friends)

3) Manwol was forcibly married off to Chansung's past self and she's determined to kill her future husband. phew.

May I add that Changmyung was killed because he has helped Manweol too many times and the king found out about this and arrested and executed him for betraying the throne.

Oh and welcome to the forum. Though   I started today.:D

• Like 3

19-D2-DA71-07-DA-421-A-9-C3-A-334196-DC0

@aintnodrama i kinda think so too. That jawline is soooo chan seung. But what’s the drama between him & man weol. So curious about their history...

• Like 3