Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

Here's the link to the behind-the-scenes video for eps 3 & 4 on Naver, since it's not on YT yet: https://tv.naver.com/v/9267023

Aww, IU and YJG are still adorably awkward with each other, our poor introverted turtles. :D It becomes even more obvious next to the clips of how she interacts with LJG and LSE. I appreciate how YJG keeps on trying to make her laugh. Also, he replied to Jang Man Wol's latest Insta post in-character as "shinestar.old". Cute. 

9 minutes ago, DreamCatcher2011 said:

Why do everyone say there's still lack of chemistry between the couple? I feel they have good one especially when they were brickering. But I hope that it will grow from good to great one.

I'm with you, I like their chemistry too. I think it's just subjective; different people see different things. :)

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

Posted (edited)
Spoiler

Edited by triplem
4th image (Pic, YT, IG, twitter) onwards needs to go into spoiler. TQ
  • Like 10

7 hours ago, DreamCatcher2011 said:

Why do everyone say there's still lack of chemistry between the couple? I feel they have good one especially when they were brickering. But I hope that it will grow from good to great one.

Their brickering was good! The chemistry is good. 

I really like them acting together so far. I think it's because if you watched Yeo Jin Goo in Absolute Boyfriend, you get the same vibe of him in this one, but for those who didn't watch it, you don't get that vibe. I don't know, I didn't watch the other one. It's just my guess from reading comments here and there about comparing this drama with Absolute Boyfriend that Yeo Jin Goo's character is alike.

• Like 6
  • Love 3

jang manwol & her astronaut outfit she is so cute:love:

tumblr_puy4yzGYfn1sev9umo3_540.gif

tumblr_puy4yzGYfn1sev9umo8_540.gif

VIA: HYOYU

tumblr_pv06ja0Q2w1ttxzf0o1_540.gif 

for marie claire ( x )

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

My thought on their chemistry :joy::mrgreen:

15640837131564083682.gif

C73836C0-CD22-4745-BFF4-DBCB2E130DF9.gif

Me

5640C0D7-5ABC-42FC-8F2D-B4C43CB0A1DA.gif

I see moon , stars or it could be the light :mrgreen::w00t:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lISLsKVW6NuoUxrIYlLy23fL9CTTqvva/view?usp=drivesdk

Hello.. Hi.. i am newbie here..this is my first post in this forum.. may i ask you to translate what is written by chan sung for man wol on the paper? i am eager to know it.. i happened to see this scene in one of the drama mv ..i can't read hangul.. I wish u guys can help me.. thanks

• Like 5
  • Love 2

On 7/25/2019 at 4:10 PM, blanciris said:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lISLsKVW6NuoUxrIYlLy23fL9CTTqvva/view?usp=drivesdk

Hello.. Hi.. i am newbie here..this is my first post in this forum.. may i ask you to translate what is written by chan sung for man wol on the paper? i am eager to know it.. i happened to see this scene in one of the drama mv ..i can't read hangul.. I wish u guys can help me.. thanks

I can't see all of it and it's in a bit messy cursive but I think the top row might be her name (jang man weol -ssi), there's a big saranghamnida (I love you) in the middle - with a <3 after. I have no clue what the squiggles on the third row are supposed to mean (some idol's signature?). CS looks unhappy about it... so I'd assume he was not the one writing it.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, charlieblue17 said:

I can't see all of it and it's in a bit messy cursive but I think the top row might be her name (chang man weol -ssi), there's a big saranghamnida (love you) in the middle - with a <3 after. I have no clue what the squiggles on the third row are supposed to mean.

Me all I can understand is Be happy :mrgreen: & the heart

E94E950E-F8F3-4D60-A3E5-82C6A39B414F.jpg

@blanciris thanks for sharing that , I can’t wait to see this scene &  welcome to the thread & forum :relaxed:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, LavelyShai said:

At first I did think that Chan Seong was the captain reincarnated, but now I realize Ma Go actually put those memories in his head to help Man Wol. As she said, the one holding Man Wol tied to this life is her, I believe the gods/heavens have already forgiven her, it's now time for Jang Man Wol to finally forgive herself & move on.  I guess Chan Seong being there will be that push she needs. 

Good point. Somehow I feel like MW being stuck in time doesn't necessarily mean a punishment for her grave sin (whatever that is), but also about time she can also finally forgive herself. And that's where CS role comes into play.

13 hours ago, DreamCatcher2011 said:

Don't worry too much about that :D. Some people see, some don't. It's all about personal preference, my friend :).

13 hours ago, Ondine said:

Aww, IU and YJG are still adorably awkward with each other, our poor introverted turtles. :D It becomes even more obvious next to the clips of how she interacts with LJG and LSE. I appreciate how YJG keeps on trying to make her laugh. 

..ha ha..I kinda agree that there's still that awkwardness between them..I was hoping I'd see them at least tease each other as YJG is younger than IU that she'd be comfortable with him..I appreciate YJG's effort to close the distance tho esp. during that Marie Claire interview where he surprised her...but with her shy personality, I guess it'll take time. Or maybe she feels more comfortable with an oppa to her..ha ha..like LJG and KSH whom she've worked with. I remember Lee Se-Young whom YJG worked with in TCC, she's a noona to him but given her bubbly personality, they easily clicked. So with IU, it'll take time. Hope they become close as well.

2 hours ago, blanciris said:

I agree...it just says..

Man Wol-ssi

I love you~

Be happy ~

..and then something like a signature, perhaps?^^...

• Like 6
  • Love 3

Posted (edited)

Freeeday:D

One day to meet the adorkable stylish Jang Man Wolnim.

IMG-20190726-064008.jpg

The dorky astronauts 

IMG-20190724-185847.jpg

Ooo the Captain 

IMG-20190726-063818.jpg

But...one more day to...waiting -_-

Spoiler

IMG-20190726-063755.jpg

Pffff;)

Edited by triplem
4th image (Pic, YT, IG, twitter) onwards needs to go into spoiler. TQ
  • Like 6
  • Love 2

Him :mrgreen:

GIFMaker.org_FE1rm3.gif

Her :yum:

Spoiler

C1BC8353-9CB5-419F-98AD-4ECFA2B7CBBC.gif

Him :joy:

GIFMaker.org_j1LRix.gif

Her :tounge_wink:

305B2E5C-B401-4E5B-88B8-E654C6537133.gif

* did he want to die :D:o

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

2 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

Good point. Somehow I feel like MW being stuck in time doesn't necessarily mean a punishment for her grave sin (whatever that is), but also about time she can also finally forgive herself. And that's where CS role comes into play.

Agreed. Remember in the first episode Ma Go warned her the Inn was only for dead souls and Man Wol seemed determined to go there, I think her punishment is self-employed? Meaning she's placed it upon herself with her guilt when she was never in trouble to begin with. Since 1,000 years have passed and she still hasn't moved on, Ma Go sent someone to give her a little push. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

17 hours ago, DreamCatcher2011 said:

Its just some people in international sites....I see their chemistry....it started getting stronger since episode 4. 

• Like 3

SGHeartIU has subs of the latest making-of video. Here are the links (it says Youtube doesn't allow embedding of these particular videos):

Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFij02cCuiU

Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOsavifhSN0

During the part where Chansung's body is possessed by PO, I love how YGJ teases IU that she's smiling even as she's saying that she's worried about hitting him. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Does YJG ever calls IU noona? They're 4 years apart but Jin Goo looks very mature for his age.

And I agree, after seeing the BTS, that they are still very awkward with each other..... awkwardly cute :blush:. Love seeing both of them in the same frame.

But both are very professional. When they are MW & CS, all the awkwardness is gone. CS looks like the only one out of all her staff who's not afraid of her. 

Can't wait for tomorrow!

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, nikki7 said:

Does YJG ever calls IU noona? They're 4 years apart but Jin Goo looks very mature for his age.

His voice also makes him seem older B)

• Like 5

Ooh, this scene (from one of the earlier trailers/previews) looks like it will be in the next episode? Looks like room 13 and the cabinet ghost flying above. My body is ready! :w00t:

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • Love 5