Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

6 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

It's too soon to tell is CS is the reincarnation of the officer... but hey, we are only in Ep 3!

Yes...what if he is her friend that young  thief?

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
Spoiler

Edited by triplem
4th image (Pic, YT, IG, twitter) onwards needs to go into spoiler. TQ
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
Spoiler

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

Spoiler

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Looks like one of the princes in ML finally appear just as i hope earlier... come on where is the rest ?

:glasses:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Uwuuuuuu... the ending scene!!! :love:

My romance thirst is quenched on the fourth episode~~~ never thought it would come this fast, a bit taken aback because it happened in unexpected setting.. but I'm over the moon~~ woohoooo~! :phew:

But, the part where MW push CS on the bed and ask him to sleep weirdly more fluttering though... Hahahahahahahah

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Don't know if anyone wrote about this observation but both the Captain of the Guard (the quick sand, with the horse) and CS (the cart when MS was stabbed) appeared to walk away from MW first before coming back to save her....planned similarities or coincidence? 

• Like 4

Preview for ep 5

Quick translation:

MW: Gu Chan Sung won't leave. He will stay by my side
CS: You deliberately put me inside that room, don't you? (room 404 ?)
MW: I lost one of my earings
CS: If you are acting like this, we will bankrupt.
CS: Please live kindly and be frugal 
CS: She was forced to married
MW: Do you think my room is the hotel receptionist?
MW: Ms Guest, you can't do this to our employee
CS: I'm alright
MW: Aigoo
Woman: You can receive it
MW: Do you really want to go to that wedding?
CS: Jang Man Wol
MW: Do you love me, Gu Chan Sung?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

Don't know if anyone wrote about this observation but both the Captain of the Guard (the quick sand, with the horse) and CS (the cart when MS was stabbed) appeared to walk away from MW first before coming back to save her....planned similarities or coincidence? 

And CS guiding MW's hand to sign her name in tonight's episode.

I was like....whattt??? Hong Sisters, are you guys really want to walk down the reincarnation road??? 

I'm still hoping it would not be going to that direction and they prepare some twist to these coincidences..

I hope it is just to break MW stubbornness of not budging from her nonacceptance of what the "crone" view her as arrogant. 

Perhaps the similarities may stir up something inside MW, something she long-forgotten about. Hmmm... 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, ellelyana88 said:

Uwuuuuuu... the ending scene!!! :love:

My romance thirst is quenched on the fourth episode~~~ never thought it would come this fast, a bit taken aback because it happened in unexpected setting.. but I'm over the moon~~ woohoooo~! :phew:

But, the part where MW push CS on the bed and ask him to sleep weirdly more fluttering though... Hahahahahahahah

Wait..what happened??? Omo. Did a kiss actually happen???

• Like 4

They are the leads right, so im sure reincarnation is in the cards :)

Just saw ep3 sub... i must say Yeo Jingoo has grown up so well, from child actor to now a leading man... sigh... how time have change and move so fast... 

It just occured to me that Ive been watching a lot of dramas made by tvn (anyone watching Search Www? :)....

tvn is really a Content Trend Leader... major actors are making dramas with the channel while the three major channels are not producing blockbuster dramas like before anymore... :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

2 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Wait..what happened??? Omo. Did a kiss actually happen???

Yeah, the kiss did happened.. but at the ending scene though.. Their lips touched and CS close his eyes (enjoying the moment eh...hahahaha)..

Raw episode already up 30 minutes after the broadcast at the site I frequent. If you want to watch it, I can pm the link.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

Yeah, the kiss did happened.. but at the ending scene though.. Their lips touched and CS close his eyes (enjoying the moment eh...hahahaha)..

Raw episode already up 30 minutes after the broadcast at the site I frequent. If you want to watch it, I can pm the link.

Omo!! So we weren’t trolled after all! Wow! :glasses: and here i was thinking a kiss is way too early for these two...nopes!!

Ah, no need for a link chingu. I will watch it later since i am still in bed myself. But do you know if that scene kiss has been uploaded anywhere yet?? :smirk:

10 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

They are the leads right, so im sure reincarnation is in the cards :)

Just saw ep3 sub... i must say Yeo Jingoo has grown up so well, from child actor to now a leading man... sigh... how time have change and move so fast... 

It just occured to me that Ive been watching a lot of dramas made by tvn (anyone watching Search Www? :)....

tvn is really a Content Trend Leader... major actors are making dramas with the channel while the three major channels are not producing blockbuster dramas like before anymore... :)

Judging from some actions so far, i am thinking he may be the reincarnation or just someone who received the memories. However i think Hong sisters are aiming for the first choice. 

I am enjoying a lot of tVn dramas! I think it really depends on which channel picks up which dramas or vice versa :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 2