Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

16 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

YJG updated his IG too showing the gifts he received. I love that he appears to be mirroring IU. IU posted about the gifts yesterday, and YJG posts about his now, which he doesn't usually do based on his IG posts. :lol:

the best thing is he post picture of himself in stripe shirt. It's mirroring of IU. Owh my shipper heart.. :naughty:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

@dazzylin Looks like YJG figured out how the lighting block works. On IU's Instagram story she couldn't figure out how to get it to light up. Maybe she needs to ask him :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

I dont like the last episodes.

These writers cant  convince me thats how

it was supposed to be.

But,  KSH was very convincing...:D :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Spoiler

Hopefully YJG will have many projects with LJE in the future like KSH have with her.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, RiceGirl1212 said:

@dazzylin Looks like YJG figured out how the lighting block works. On IU's Instagram story she couldn't figure out how to get it to light up. Maybe she needs to ask him :lol:

Somebody translated her post, seem like IU unable to locate the adapter, it went missing. Hope he can help her find the adapter. :D

• LOL 4

Omo...they look so gorgeous together...

I didnt know the two of them were acting together. 

• Like 6

Ok, confession

I rarely watch kdramas, when I do it is usually to keep my wife company.

From so many dramas I have to say scarlet ryeo and hdl that are stuck in my head.

The stories, osts ( yes, not just one good single for a drama but almost all of the songs ), the scenes, fashions, etc

It just nails it...

• Like 8

Can anyone recommend kdrama with cold, cruel, heartless, rebellious, shameless, stubborn, strong female lead like Jang Manwol? 

Been watching kdrama for the last 10 years only find The Innocent Man and Hotel Del Luna match this criteria.

I'm not saying physically strong like Mr Sunshine or Strong Women Do Bong Soon, although those are good too, but I want the female lead that's CRAZY enough to go all the way to love or revenge and doesn't mind to die together, like Jang Man Wol at first, although she give up on revenge in the end after find out the truth.

• Like 3

On 9/13/2019 at 9:04 PM, wenlhy said:

Can anyone recommend kdrama with cold, cruel, heartless, rebellious, shameless, stubborn, strong female lead like Jang Manwol? 

Been watching kdrama for the last 10 years only find The Innocent Man and Hotel Del Luna match this criteria.

I'm not saying physically strong like Mr Sunshine or Strong Women Do Bong Soon, although those are good too, but I want the female lead that's CRAZY enough to go all the way to love or revenge and doesn't mind to die together, like Jang Man Wol at first, although she give up on revenge in the end after find out the truth.

I can recommend My Mister.

IU plays an anti-hero that fits all of these criteria.

• Like 3

Does anyone know if they release all the BGM for Hotel Del Luna? :cry:

I have been trying to find the BGM when Chung Myung and Man Weol met the first time after he chased her and caught her and then saw her face. Can anyone please let me know what song is that? :dissapointed_relieved:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIhuUaFNpiA

It is the song at 2:28 :dissapointed_relieved:

Thanksssss!!!