Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

1 hour ago, lollyminx said:

Saw an IG video of YJG today in school and ladies are all taking videos of him again lolol

Yeah apparenrly he attend his unu today, gor lots of cookies and fan letters. Its mentioned by the person who said that IU and Jin Goo will be filming on saturday <3

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Just realized they really use "Grand Open" instead of "Grand Opening." So glad that there's HDL fever and even MW and CS memes are being used at unis. :D

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, constanciandra said:

Manchan is confirmed to be reunited this saturday for hotel del luna greetings used in international broadcasts on an account of a university student. Apparently they’re filming in their university and is confirmed by their office.:wub:

Aww, I was hoping for an interview. But cool that they will be filming some TV greetings for the international broadcasts.

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, RiceGirl1212 said:

Aww, I was hoping for an interview.

Right? A post-HDL interview with both of them would be great. Questions about what they think about HDL since it ended, what they would have changed about the story, what they learned about each other :lol: and other things, future projects, etc. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

So im watching My ID is a Gangnam Beauty.... is my eyes playing tricks with me or is Mira and YN in this drama?  Hahhaha :D

Yes, they are :D. The first drama they were together. I thot you already knew... ha ha.. it was even mentioned here^^.

• Like 1

wah im so glad HDL became a major success on its own record..congrats to all HDL teams:wub:

the red thread / their fate / rhe right time

someone said thus this means their storie need another 1300years before meet again??? 

while pink mago said the red thread show fate between each others

maybe without MW realized she did meet CS(other life) during the 1300 years but maybe they both just past each other 

but the right time is this life that why they finally meet and fall in love with each others 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Ah... i didnt know... i only follow the thread after ep 12 or 13 until the end..

YN looks natural enough, a good actor... i havent seen captain firefly's other dramas yet to compare his acting. Thanks @lightbringer06.

• Love 1

Hope for Our Happy Ending song use as BGM during filming international TV Greeting

• Like 1

im so happy, HDL been recognised by others and became talk of the town..and seing other singer and actor mention HDL as a fan i already happy ad excited..i cant imaged how happy HDL teams :kiss_wink:

• Like 2

16 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

Ah... i didnt know... i only follow the thread after ep 12 or 13 until the end..

YN looks natural enough, a good actor... i havent seen captain firefly's other dramas yet to compare his acting. Thanks @lightbringer06.

I also like MiRa's character there, my tomboyish kind of girl :tounge_xd:. I've seen quite a bit for firefly in Clean With Passion, he is Kim Yoo Jung's little bro there... ha ha.. but since I only watched like 2 eps, I guess I cannot remember how well his acting. I even thought he was younger than KYJ but it seems only his character :D

• Like 1

@lightbringer06.... im at ep9 and i feel tired watching the drama.. maybe because its too slow and the leads are just too stiff.. i might jump to the last episode... haha

Well.. Saturday cant come faster for us to see the latest drama shooting for HDL video promo at the uni..

------

Great to see IU updating some photos... unfortunately not one with YJG in a proper visible frame... we know he is near but not taking picture together... then again YJG also didnt update his IG to include IU pic... sigh

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Giddy over these still pictures of IU & KSH!!❤️

hope to see them in a drama again soon!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

After seeing those pics above:

*insert GCS's jealous look*

Oh wait, did CS ever jealous?

• Like 1