Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

There's this 1 part in IU TV where she was asking why the video uploads were taking so long, and she pretended that she was writing the reasons on her hand.. my heart warmed abit because I recalled YJG did that in a BTS when she asked him to jot things down. 

I'm sure it doesn't seem much.. it's just that I'm a lil nostalgic.. *sniffs a little*

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

I was gonna rewatch HDL again but I don’t want to go through all that heartbreak all over again so soon. 

Anyway, I didn’t know YJG could playbthe piano, guitar & sing. This legit sounds like his voice. Hey, maybe he can do a duet with IU in one of her concert :lol:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I see so many 'ghosts' here still cant let go HDL...

No worries...!!! The moon has ascended! Cmon baby come to oppa! *grab ma whiskeh n wink* :glasses:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Im actually hoping HDL will became part of history that will last long..Same as some legend drama like lover in paris/full house/boy ver flower (startup kit for korea drama) :wub:

i still in denied that drama has ended..keep  watch insta with #hoteldeluna 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

I know that this is off-topic but I want to recommend Melo Is My Nature.

It's really well-written and lot of fun. So far, it's aired 10 out of 16, and I'm obsessed with it.

It takes a little while to get going, but if anyone's looking for a drama to get into, I highly recommend giving it a chance for 2 episodes.

• Thanks 3

Manchan is confirmed to be reunited this saturday for hotel del luna greetings used in international broadcasts on an account of a university student. Apparently they’re filming in their university and is confirmed by their office.:wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

1 hour ago, lollyminx said:

Saw an IG video of YJG today in school and ladies are all taking videos of him again lolol

Yeah apparenrly he attend his unu today, gor lots of cookies and fan letters. Its mentioned by the person who said that IU and Jin Goo will be filming on saturday <3

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Just realized they really use "Grand Open" instead of "Grand Opening." So glad that there's HDL fever and even MW and CS memes are being used at unis. :D

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, constanciandra said:

Manchan is confirmed to be reunited this saturday for hotel del luna greetings used in international broadcasts on an account of a university student. Apparently they’re filming in their university and is confirmed by their office.:wub:

Aww, I was hoping for an interview. But cool that they will be filming some TV greetings for the international broadcasts.

• Like 7