Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

17 minutes ago, stella77 said:

I hope HDL crew still are able to enjoy it here. Been too busy at work and haven’t looked to see about their news.

There's actually none. Uri HDL cast is not good at the Instagram game. Hahaha but that's ok because they might be enjoying themselves indoors :lol: I only saw photos of their staff swimming by the pool this morning. It wasn't raining but it wasn't sunny either.

Oh and IU's manager posted photos of like a Korean town or like a space where there are many Korean restaurants. He posted it before dawn. Most of the restaurants were closed. lol but that's it. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, nastyacolors00 said:

Thanks for the translated version of the scene.... i think IU had more things to say than JG... CS wasnt saying much, just agreeing and comforting MW. CS can only hug her.... not much tears there... 

Its great to hear HDL's ost is well received! I think the drama have more songs that i like compared to previous dramas.

CONGRATULATIONS HDL!

• Like 4

There's a YJG sighting in Thailand. Photos are on IG @manchan_couple I can't share cause they're stories 

Oh and @jin9oothailand

• Like 3

Same, I want to see ManChan couple. In the cruise video, they look awkward again. :lol: Seems like they're not that close outside the set. :lol:

• LOL 3

The dolls look cool. I think if I were younger, I'd love to have all the clothes she wore on the show so I can dress up the doll lol 

If they add a Hotel Del Luna doll house they can make profit from that lol. 

• Like 3

Sigh.. its great that they are in bangkok itself, shopping and sight seeing.... not in some far away resort .... i wonder if there are any fans camping outside their hotel, haha... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

I just finish Epi 16 and immediately come to this thread. Slightly late, I guess, huh...

Btw, good to know the team went for reward vacation & Manchan photos & vid across twitter land.

@lollyminxfrom what i observe, both are close to each other. However, they are being cautious with their surrounding.

that is why you saw them awkward. If you watch the vid after they got off the cruise, YJG slowly walking as if he waited for IU to walk together and at the end of the vid they walk side by side. Happy with their friendship after HDL.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, innrukia said:

I just finish Epi 16 and immediately come to this thread. Slightly late, I guess, huh...

Btw, good to know the team went for reward vacation & Manchan photos & vid across twitter land.

@lollyminxfrom what i observe, both are close to each other. However, they are being cautious with their surrounding.

that is why you saw them awkward. If you watch the vid after they got off the cruise, YJG slowly walking as if he waited for IU to walk together and at the end of the vid they walk side by side. Happy with their friendship after HDL.

I really hope he makes an effort to include her in the group so she enjoys and gets closer with everyone

we are still here @innrukia for your emotional support <3

• LOL 6

1 hour ago, lollyminx said:

Same, I want to see ManChan couple. In the cruise video, they look awkward again. :lol: Seems like they're not that close outside the set. :lol:

Now where is that cruise video? Come to Mama! :w00t:

I haven't got the time to scour social media today to get ahold of their photos or videos. 

• LOL 4