Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

There's a YJG sighting in Thailand. Photos are on IG @manchan_couple I can't share cause they're stories 

Oh and @jin9oothailand

• Like 3

Same, I want to see ManChan couple. In the cruise video, they look awkward again. :lol: Seems like they're not that close outside the set. :lol:

• LOL 3

The dolls look cool. I think if I were younger, I'd love to have all the clothes she wore on the show so I can dress up the doll lol 

If they add a Hotel Del Luna doll house they can make profit from that lol. 

• Like 3

Sigh.. its great that they are in bangkok itself, shopping and sight seeing.... not in some far away resort .... i wonder if there are any fans camping outside their hotel, haha... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

I just finish Epi 16 and immediately come to this thread. Slightly late, I guess, huh...

Btw, good to know the team went for reward vacation & Manchan photos & vid across twitter land.

@lollyminxfrom what i observe, both are close to each other. However, they are being cautious with their surrounding.

that is why you saw them awkward. If you watch the vid after they got off the cruise, YJG slowly walking as if he waited for IU to walk together and at the end of the vid they walk side by side. Happy with their friendship after HDL.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, innrukia said:

I just finish Epi 16 and immediately come to this thread. Slightly late, I guess, huh...

Btw, good to know the team went for reward vacation & Manchan photos & vid across twitter land.

@lollyminxfrom what i observe, both are close to each other. However, they are being cautious with their surrounding.

that is why you saw them awkward. If you watch the vid after they got off the cruise, YJG slowly walking as if he waited for IU to walk together and at the end of the vid they walk side by side. Happy with their friendship after HDL.

I really hope he makes an effort to include her in the group so she enjoys and gets closer with everyone

we are still here @innrukia for your emotional support <3

• LOL 6

1 hour ago, lollyminx said:

Same, I want to see ManChan couple. In the cruise video, they look awkward again. :lol: Seems like they're not that close outside the set. :lol:

Now where is that cruise video? Come to Mama! :w00t:

I haven't got the time to scour social media today to get ahold of their photos or videos. 

• LOL 4

11 minutes ago, aria26 said:

I really hope he makes an effort to include her in the group so she enjoys and gets closer with everyone

we are still here @innrukia for your emotional support <3

Emotional support?:lol:

I think all of them are close. Who would want to seat next to someone that makes you feel uncomfortable for more than an hour? Especially in front of IU was Pyo. With the crowd was eyeing to whatever things they do or say, I might as well feel awkward. The good thing is they were not avoiding from being seen together although with such crowd attention. 

• Like 5

11 hours ago, aria26 said:

Does video quality have an effect on looks? Coz Chan Seong looks more handsome in youtube clips than when I was watching him in the full drama. Should I have watched at the highest resolution? Hehe

Ha ha ha...but I admit, at first glance, you can't really say, yes, he's handsome!... but he's very charming and has that appeal, that you slowly find him manly handsome :D. I think he's the handsomest when he smiles :P.

14 hours ago, lollyminx said:

Same. :lol: At this point, I allow myself to just feel it and I know myself. It will die down soon enough. :lol:

But I guess, every time I'm reminded of HDL from now on, I'll be reminded of them too :P

5 hours ago, stella77 said:

Wah it is crazy raining even more and heavier here in BKK than yesterday, I hope HDL crew still are able to enjoy it here. Been too busy at work and haven’t looked to see about their news. Sorry! 

Are you having typhoon there too?

4 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

Its great to hear HDL's ost is well received! I think the drama have more songs that i like compared to previous dramas.

CONGRATULATIONS HDL!

Oh, me too~! I like most of the OSTs here, esp. Punch's first two songs :D. I didn't finish Goblin but I also like most of the OSTs there.

2 hours ago, lollyminx said:

OH MY GOD

THEY'RE SITTING TOGETHER HAHAHAH :wub:

And that is why it's hard for me not to ship them...lol. I'm just glad that they weren't swept up with rumors of dating or whatsoever because surely, we won't spot them together sitting :D. I just remembered Park Bo Young and Park Hyung Sik's case...hehe.. people really wanted them to date, including me :phew:

1 hour ago, realistic2280a said:

I wish they can relax but at the same time, i wanna see ManChan couple :D

HAHAHA..when you want the best for them but you also want to satisfy yourself for some moments of them :D....aigoo...

• Like 5