Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

I'll be watching it tomorrow!  In the meantime here's the link for the OST on spotify

Her clothes:

Credit to the owner

• Like 7

Hi everyone.. I'm hooked and gonna be on board here. :grin:

Btw, tonight's episode, the scene when JMW reminisce about the first candidate, the priest character Lee Joon Gi cameo for makes me laugh out loud because she mentioned about Park Il Do, the demon in Sohn: The Guest is too strong, LJG's character won't be able to catch it. Those here who have watched The Guest would relate and understand that scene which to me seems like a parody :lol:

Bits of  her past were shown in the beginning of the episode. It's interesting to know that she actually waited for that person or his reincarnation to come for 1300 years. 

Watched it live stream and watching raw now. But stop by here a minute to say hi. See you guys again after sub tomorrow.:blush:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

The life story of young Jang man wol and the hostages pretty interesting  their chemistry is enchanting , loves the flashback.

Maybe some of us counting how many time we got A Man Wol fashion Shows mean time i count how many time she kicked the guys and ..lol..what was with Astronauts costum..??:lol:

She really went to the moon?(google doodles this week's  themes)

and get...K I C K out..:P

Oh..dear..our immortal heroine get kicked 2 times already.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Do I hear Park Il Do?

Missed catching it live. So will (im)patiently wait for the episode with subs...

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

IMG-20190720-225955.jpg   flirt mischievous Man wol is fun, but the ways GCS roaring to called the Baekdu Tiger is in another's levels .:tounge_xd:

So tell me "who is crazy here":lol:

Today's  JMW fashion shows 

IMG-20190720-225829.jpg

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Three episodes down and still it gets interesting

Although our heroine Ms Man Wol is an adrenaline charged scene stealer, there are moments that I happen to like Chan Sung's moments of quiet cerebration in episode 3. 

I have been wondering this fact since episode 1. I know he wanted to get away from the deal his father made with Man Wol. He is afraid of ghosts. But it is more than he decided to stay with Man Wol 

Is it first love, pity,  or a sense of responsibility that Chan Sung feels for her? 

Either way, their first meeting was filled with the sweetest smiles. My impression Man Wol is the boy's first crush, first love

wbI1vzi.jpg

EujLC7t.jpg

• Like 8
  • Love 2

42 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Do I hear Park Il Do?

You heard it right.

She said Joon Gi character "won't be able to catch the demon because it is too strong. That darn Park Il Do".  

The exorcism parody and Park Il Do's name makes me laugh out loud. :joy:

and that leopard print leggings :joy::joy::joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

I saw the trailer of Hotel Del Luna today on Youtube and it looks so interesting especially the Siberian Tiger.

I don't like waiting for episodes each weeks so I binge watch when the show is finished telecasting. I can't wait for this show to finish telecasting. Right now its only 2 episodes and I am so-so-so curious about it.

• Like 3

Man Weol's outfits and hairstyles are such a delight to see,i adore them sooo much....I guess pretty much everyone knows that Chang Seong's is the reincarnation of the man she loved in the past(that for once doesn't have the same face)....Really feel soo sad for her,waiting all that time just to see his soul again enter her hotel and reunite with him yet never happening,guess the same with all the other family she had back then(her brothers)...Quite happy with the conclusion of the highschool spirit,karma really came fast for her and by her family's hands,guess the girl that now lives in her body will work at the hotel as well based on the poster... Not least the OST,is sooooo beautiful(i think one of them is also Shin Yong Jae of 4Men)

• Like 8

Whether or not Chansung is a reincarnation of Man Wol's past love or a part of her brand new beginning, it does not matter to him for the way he looks at her says it all. The same look that he will put her above everything else even if at the end she will never be able to fully reciprocate anything. 

Jin Goo really conveyed so much in this scene. From his boyish subtle annoyance of dreaming about Man Wol's past love up to those deep glances he gives her. 

The appearance of a falling star as if this brewing relationship has tragedy written all over it

I hope the Hong sisters will come up with a creative romance interweaving past to present without frustrating the viewers. So far so good right now.  But I won't be hopeful for I was already burned from their previous dramas. If the Hong sisters can keep up the same credibility as the way they wrote Gumiho then I think this drama is going to be a good one. 

cOlnfN6.jpg

90pbAIN.jpg

aXzQWWO.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

4 hours ago, Yongzura said:

I'll be watching it tomorrow!  In the meantime here's the link for the OST on spotify

Me, too. I'll watch it tomorrow, so it's both episodes. :D

The OST is soo beautiful. Can't wait for more OST of this drama.

3 hours ago, Yana Mujay said:

Today's  JMW fashion shows 

I'm keeping tracking of all her beautiful outfits, too. Lol. More so just stating how beautiful which outfits are. She got an amazing wardrobe for Jang Man Wol.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

...haaaayyy..still waiting for the subs :D..

..glad to see Lee Joon Gi's cameo..I hope Kim Soo Hyun did also since he even visited the set..ha ha..it would be a waste not to let him appear for at least a sec :wub:..

• Like 5
  • Love 1

i wonder if he is her past love...i'm almost sure he is and that's why he has those dreams...

• Like 5