[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

1 hour ago, Sorary said:

He will busier himself with work and had up and down with his friend colleagues sanches and maybe became fosther father for MR and YS kids...

Thank you for this thought. Maybe MaGo also helped connect MR and YS a bit for the benefit of CS to have a reason to be close to YS.

• Like 6

After reading the Hong sisters' reason for the lack of romance in the series, it's easier to accept that now knowing it was deliberate and well thought-out. I initially thought the frustration I felt was because of something like the writers or director not having a solid plan about MW and CS's relationship, but it kinda makes sense now. I'm not saying I fully accept and like it, but it's acceptable knowing the reason was from CS's perspective - it would hurt him more if they crossed those boundaries.

• Like 10
  • Love 4

Heheeee.... regardless if they cross the line or not, which they should have (both being able bodied and a lot of desires)... he knows that she is going to leave anyway, so whats a little kiss here and there... he is brave right, he will still see though it all regardless... so having a feel* of it probably worth the scarifice rather than nothing at all, hahha...

Aigoooo....Dont mind me venting my frusturations.... here... cant wait for VIP (Jang Nara) to air, and LSY better not be stiff like he was in Whisper... it better be happy ending! Hahaa...

Gonna go and see some Chinese drama, though the dramas can be slow, but at least the leads are not always shy with skinships!

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

41 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

regardless if they cross the line or not, which they should have (both being able bodied and a lot of desires)... he knows that she is going to leave anyway, so whats a little kiss here and there... he is brave right, he will still see though it all regardless... so having a feel* of it probably worth the scarifice rather than nothing at all, hahha...

I wanted their romance to play out like this as well, because for me, realistically speaking, if you have that deep kind of love, knowing that you're running out of time will make you want to make the most of it. Furthermore, I wanted this to happen because it would hurt much more in the end, and I don't mind feeling that pain in the end. I want to see them do all relationship stuff together and then see all of that disappear. But well... 

Maybe it's a cultural difference thing that makes our views/perspective of love and relationship conflicting. I don't know. And as I've said, I understand the Hongs sisters' reason. I love the version in my head and respect how they wrote it. :heart:

I'm not ranting here though hahaha because I feel like I've already accepted the ending (thank God!) and that the series is over (thank God again!). Just sharing my thoughts. :kiss_wink:

41 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

Gonna go and see some Chinese drama, though the dramamcan be slow, but at least the leads are not always shy with skinships!

Oh really? Chinese dramas are full of skinship? Like steamy ones? I haven't seen any Chinese drama. Me, I'm going for a thriller kdrama now hahaha 

I don't know why I'm not as tempted to try out Chinese or Japanese dramas. Tried a Japanese drama before and it felt so weird to me I didn't watch another one again. I think I'd feel the same about Chinese dramas so I haven't tried any. I feel like kdrama suits me better or I just have to watch the good Chinese/Jap ones.

• Like 10

I haven't had the chance to catch the last 2 eps of HDL but spoiled myself with some non subbed clips and of course the "kind-of" open ending.

Not my favorite kind of ending because I can see so many ways it could've been done on a happier note BUT I am not the writer, so...

Both IU & YJG achieve new-found fame through HDL which is a good thing. Because that means they will get more offers in the future and we will see them in more projects. Yeay!

Gonna refresh myself and wait for V.I.P in October!

• Like 5

14 hours ago, RiceGirl1212 said:

They explained in episode 15 I think that the Moon Spirit Tree will take whatever is left of the spirit of the person who comes to the Moon Inn harboring resentment and drinks the Moon Tree liquor to become the next owner. 

The spirit is literally trapped in the Moon Tree. Neither granting the person life nor allowing them to move onto the afterlife. So they sort of stuck between realms. I think MW preferred to say she was human as she was so tied to the Earth with her deep resentment.

They have been releasing the bts for each episode so I would hope they release one last bts of 15 and 16 filming.

Thank you for reply, yes I just knew it only after watching ep 15, but what I don't understand is why is her time is limited until the next full month? Why she can't stay longer?

• Like 4

@aria26 @RiceGirl1212 @brielover @Sakurafairy Thank you all for your info and thoughts keke. Sometimes I feel that God can foresee the future thus we really have no choice but to do our best and learn from our mistakes. :)

7 hours ago, Sorary said:

i think he not that kind of person he already show us by how he react after knowing his father incidentally sold him to MW..knowing about his father go to hotel, he became hotelier due to his curiosity of his father word..how he accepted he liking JMW and even it hard or make him crazy he just want to be with her..and for the fact he said he dont want the red thread to get cut meaning he aware there a risk were he might never fall in love or had family..And knowing him, he will be sad but not long he will be strong be great hotelier

Your thought reminds me of how good Chansung is. With Sanchez, Mira as friends, with the ghosts and the trio colleagues, with MW as lover, he always choose the right and wise action over and over again.  So mature of him to accept the scar, the memories with MW and still keep it in his mind in this lifetime. Glad that now he still have best friends beside him, otherwise I don't want him to break down crying like the end of ep 14.

Gosh where can I find my CS in real life? :D:D:D

• Like 3
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, lollyminx said:

I wanted their romance to play out like this as well, because for me, realistically speaking, if you have that deep kind of love, knowing that you're running out of time will make you want to make the most of it. Furthermore, I wanted this to happen because it would hurt much more in the end, and I don't mind feeling that pain in the end. I want to see them do all relationship stuff together and then see all of that disappear. But well... 

Maybe it's a cultural difference thing that makes our views/perspective of love and relationship conflicting. I don't know. And as I've said, I understand the Hongs sisters' reason. I love the version in my head and respect how they wrote it. :heart:

I'm not ranting here though hahaha because I feel like I've already accepted the ending (thank God!) and that the series is over (thank God again!). Just sharing my thoughts. :kiss_wink:

Oh really? Chinese dramas are full of skinship? Like steamy ones? I haven't seen any Chinese drama. Me, I'm going for a thriller kdrama now hahaha 

I don't know why I'm not as tempted to try out Chinese or Japanese dramas. Tried a Japanese drama before and it felt so weird to me I didn't watch another one again. I think I'd feel the same about Chinese dramas so I haven't tried any. I feel like kdrama suits me better or I just have to watch the good Chinese/Jap ones.

Haha.. whatever is on tv is always the PG rated while in reality we know actors and actresses are also humans.. with desires... if the kpop scandals havent taught us any lessons lately, or what you have read the social issues in the media, there are more than those that meet the eyes.... :)

CS naive as he is, is not aware of what he is giving up on, hahhahah

As for China dramas well, the ones i saw are popular recommended dramas... China dramas still need a lot of improvements interms of its production, sequencing and sometimes they can prolong a show unnecessarily but recently i find that when it comes to skinship, they are more open about it, not excessively, but at least they can be seen hugging, nuggling and kiss and get married  like 5 episodes before ending, .. hahaha.... its an acquired taste.... hahhaa... im still all for k-drama, ends at 16 and not more than that..

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

10 hours ago, annamchoi said:

This reminds me of the ManChan couple..

I think for me there is no right person in the wrong time. It will always fall back to destiny. Fate will always make a way for a couple to meet each other regardless of the circumstances they are having. Connections will attract them no matter what. Real life love stories are really happening. So defying that qoute,  right person always comes in the right time :D. People just have to wait.

Applying to HDL, though it is a fiction, the course of fate gave the ManChan  the ways to be always connected with each other, whether from thousand years ago or in their future so they are the right people for each other in the right time also.:wub:

@realistic2280 Cant agree with you more about the skinship issue and steamy scenes. Well i really respect the Hong Sister's reason about this concern but for me like you viewed it the otp knew already they would part eventually so why not spent their time with some romantic skinships so it would remain a very memorable memories for the two of them. Those skinship, kisses and steamy romance  scenes will not hurt the characters but will give  excellent connections. 

I dont think the reason of the writers  is  enough for that and plus the fact it is a cable tv, censorship is not that tight compared to public network. If they just added some steamy romance and more skinship, better connection would be created for ManChan.  Plus, the ManChung tandem would be easier to forget. 

Well,the drama ended already and the whole drama is a successful one so  i hope the Hong sisters will make it better the next time they create a drama. :star:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

17 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

@lollyminx.... u mean he was really hounded in school? Can u give the video link? Thanks :)

Go to @manchan_couple and watch the stories. Not hounded, hounded, but students following him, like one step away, with their cameras on taking photos and videos hounded. There's also a photo of him outside school and people are surrounding him taking photos up close

:naughty:

:heart:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, lollyminx said:

Go to @manchan_couple and watch the stories. Not hounded, hounded, but students following him, like one step away, with their cameras on taking photos and videos hounded. There's also a photo of him outside school and people are surrounding him taking photos up close

Oh wow I feel bad for him. (Didn't watch the vid..)  Imagine all he wants is to attend school and score enough participation percentage. Imagine the amount of students who want to be on the same group as him.

STRESSSSSSS.

Also. Imagine the amount of students who will turn up for classes now. LOL.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8