[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

actually i quite like all the MaGo in the drama.. even the stern black one.. each and every one of them play an important role (warmth, health, love, death, wealth, poverty..etc and the remaining 6 that never show up!) :lol: and KSH.. with his whiskey glass and that short statement, let me be a hotel staff!!! i’ll pledge my life there as a general manager and later on a chambermaid or something :wub: such a sexy boss!!! @Ameera Ali lol

the ending, actually i think they tied back everything so nicely.. CS as the merchant’s son.. at that moment, i totally dropped firefly guard into the recycling bin! :lol: now i just need to find a complete collection of the ost for my train rides and probably a ringtone hahahahaha!!

LOVE YOU ALL MY CHINGUS!!!

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

YS and MR made me laugh, again...

Tips from this episode that are useful for every girl, 

- If there are obstacles to getting married, always play on 

the winning card...pregnancy...:D

- During the joint purchase of household appliances, always ask

your boyfriend '' Do you prefer me or the fridge''. :lol:

And so the relationship will be long and happy. :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

39 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

I wish all those photos between IU and YJG are closer, even when they hold hands, i still feel as if there is some distance between them. The final bench sitting with the other cast, i guess its taboo for YJG to touch IU waist? Hahahha

YjG has been extremely polite, bowing to all seniors of the Hotel whenever they speak during filming, i wonder if it just came naturally to him...

Reward trips without the leads? Now that would be extremely funny? Maybe wait for another month, when everyone misses everyone, then go for the trip!

I have seen some photos where they are standing close to each other. I think YJG is just being polite. He is younger than IU and I think they are also being careful you don't want rumors starting especially with the way some netizens treat such things. There is also a height difference lol. IU is short so maybe it was more comfortable for her to lean that way. In the finale shot YJG puts his arm around her shoulder pulling her closer.

Aww, that stinks if the two main leads cannot go on the reward trip. Maybe they can reschedule it so they can both go. Have they stated where the award trip is going to be?

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Don’t be sad for CS. 

I don’t think CS lived a lonely or bad life after MW. He made the choice to send her off, promised her to meet again next life and DIDN'T take the medicine. It shows he had determination and is happy with the choice he has made. The move to NY shows and the whole imagining scenario both emphasized that he is moving on, doing fine and living - but most importantly still looking forward to when that time comes one day to be reunited to MW. 

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1

3 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

I wonder if nothing happened between CS and MW because there's a god of you-know-what and she didn't show up

Hahhha....the pink MaGo' s wrong timing:lol:

I was laughin at this...and the fact that CS (YJG) red ears is all over twitter world now... waahhaha :D

His red ears have gone famous as well.

• LOL 7

2 minutes ago, berny2 said:

His red ears have gone famous as well.

Yes, I noticed when they were on the bed. His ears were red as well lol May not mean anything (could be warm, lighting, etc.) but it's fun to speculate. 

10 minutes ago, stella77 said:

I don’t think CS lived a lonely or bad life after MW. He made the choice to send her off, promised her to meet again next life and DIDN'T take the medicine. It shows he had determination and is happy with the choice he has made.

This is true. I also think CS would honor MW's memories and live a happy life until they meet again.

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

Oh IU and YJG aren't going? 

Someone wrote that YJG went back to Uni after HDL... and someone in his Uni even asked YJG out for a date :) brave and cute...

I also saw this comments in YJG's soompi thread, which i just went and posted something, haha ... :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

For any new Uaenas (IU fans)
IU's Instagram: http://instagram.com/dlwlrma/
IU's Moonstagram: https://www.instagram.com/fullmoon.long/
IU's YouTube Channel: http://youtube.com/dlwlrma
IU's Official Twitter: @_IUofficial
IU's fancafe: http://cafe.daum.net/IU
IU's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iu.loen
IU's V LIVE: https://channels.vlive.tv/FA895
IU's iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/iu/409076743
IU's Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/3HqSLMAZ3g3d5poNaI7GOU
Follow @IUteamstarcandy @4seasonswithIU on Twitter for eng trans & subs
Here are the answers to all your qns about IU http://iu-jjang.tumblr.com/faq
IU's video index: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kdvYyCSMmnklVCjqie7JYAb-_5eDS-K6swEnUOWgKIg/edit?usp=sharing

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Finally had time to post :D.

First of all, I just wanna say...Kim Soo Hyun's intro as the new hotel owner is epic~! ...from that eerie bgm, to the loud footsteps to that rock guitar sound ~..the ending gave me the impression that this isn't the ending but the start of a new beginning.

20190902-220357.gif 

Ep 16 is really the hardest one for me to watch..it's so heart-wrenching and bittersweet...from when MW sends off the trio one by one and to both her and CS's goodbyes. YJG and IU crying is a double punch in the gut :tears:..they really made it hard for me to see that. I guess every tears that dropped from my eyes is so worth it that I don't regret watching it, except I always have puffy eyes everytime I finish an episode...lol...

I don't even know which is harder, sending off someone you love or watching them send you off. Even tho I was rooting for CS not to have any connection to MW but the way they connected them is very much satisfying and very significant. That they were, are and will always be connected...since the moment MW claimed CS to be hers when she draw that sign in his palm. 

20190902-221550.gif 

I really enjoyed reading all of you guys' comments, insights and humors^^. To you virtual chingus @vangsweetie637 @Ameera Ali @stella77 @kaxx @sadthe1st @annamchoi @lollyminx @berny2 @Ondine @Ellander88 @Yana Mujay @realistic2280a @RiceGirl1212 @Joseph Lim and to others I forgot to mention, and to each and every one of you~! I hope we all learn a thing or two from this drama...in that may we all live as righteous and honest as we can, love and care as much as we can to the fullest, without any regrets and resentment, so that someday when we all cross our own Sanzu bridge, we will all leave not with a tears in our eyes but with a smile on our lips just like Man Weol ^^...let's all live beautifully :kiss_wink:

20190902-223017.gif 

And to those who are still single like me, hopefully it won't take 1300 years for us to meet our own Chan Sung...HAHAHA...

Congrats to the HDL team for the highest rating for the finale...they ended it with a bang! To the OSTs, the cast, the amazing cameos and most especially to Yeo Jin Goo and IU's performance~! Hope to see them again in a drama sometime in the future.

SEE YOU ALL IN ANOTHER DRAMA CHINGUS!!!!...lots of dramas to watch out for this September so see you all there!

Spoiler

f311430ee5d9f759036b2a18d86dab03.gif 

• Like 3
  • Love 12

35 minutes ago, stella77 said:

Don’t be sad for CS. 

I don’t think CS lived a lonely or bad life after MW. He made the choice to send her off, promised her to meet again next life and DIDN'T take the medicine. It shows he had determination and is happy with the choice he has made. The move to NY shows and the whole imagining scenario both emphasized that he is moving on, doing fine and living - but most importantly still looking forward to when that time comes one day to be reunited to MW. 

I really like that they showed him moving on with his life. Sure, he misses her, but life goes on for him (and for everyone).

Also, he's guaranteed to become rich, so. :lol: Please visit me too, Rich Ma Go!

Well, Rich Ma Go or not, I will move on. Thanks to all the members I met here for a fantastic time. See you in another drama thread, maybe. :D

• Like 4
  • Love 7

6 minutes ago, RiceGirl1212 said:

I have seen some photos where they are standing close to each other. I think YJG is just being polite. He is younger than IU and I think they are also being careful you don't want rumors starting especially with the way some some netizens treat such things. There is also a height difference lol. IU is short so maybe it was more comfortable for her to lean that way. In the finale shot YJG puts his arm around her shoulder pulling her closer.

Aww, that stinks if the two main leads cannot go on the reward trip. Maybe they can reschedule it so they can both go. Have they stayed where the award trip is going to be?

With an extreme fans, it's better to play safe even when taking pictures.

But at least with pictures below, we know they are close and happy during filming.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

And to those who are still single like me, hopefully it won't take 1300 years for us to meet our own Chan Sung...HAHAHA..

It's my wish too. If those day someone like Mr. Darcy is the best match, but now we have Goo Chan Sung as perfect dream man.

:love::love::love:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5