Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

Fullmoon.long instagram is on uploading spree.

I think MW is still on the bridge, and found a spot for wifi signal and uploading all these pictures. ahahahhahahaah :joy:

Samsung Note 10 will also be reincarnated as what...Samsung Note 50? :joy: (PPL pun intended)

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

I just watch RAW version only and i am already :bawling::bawling: when i have subs, i am going to :bawling::bawling: even more.

fine. I accept that ending. No staring contest thank goodness! And i get to see them together, still in love.

• Like 3
  • Sad 7

26 minutes ago, dazzylin said:

@Ameera Ali Let's ranting again in Vagabond and give a final thought after watching it with subs.

I'm in tears from start until the end even without the subs. I couldn't comment anything, it's a really heartbreaking episode. If re-incarnation yes I will be happy for it, if it's otherwise what a sad ending for Goo Chan Sung, Yuna and Sanchez. :bawling::bawling::bawling:

Until the sub out   @vangsweetie637 & @dazzylin

5d6bee2d3d023745850012.gif?download

:kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • Love 8

I think there scene where mago open the door for the dog after its owners death but the end its refuse to go...here mago had given few chance to CS (before this i also consider as a test) so that he will not be in pain..but he choose to remain by MW side..he keep his promise o be by her side till the end (im kinda crying while wrote this sentence) 

same goes im sure Mago know or predict YN will stole the liquor and CS can ask MW to drink so she will be the new owner but as she had no more resentment she might became the owner till 1000th years maybe and CS hate that idea so much...

and why he not eating the medicine cause it will more pain for him missing someone but unable to remember her but will all the memories they made it will be pain those pain keep him alive as now he more open up what destiny amd miracle could be...

I dont think what he doing in the past live to be left alone pain in this live but rather due to his circumstances in this live he will be living nice live in the next live..and since he not cutting the red thread they will meet again

maybe they start with argueand rather about ghost they maybe had to face normal problem which stress normal people..and till the read thread were there they always find each others again 

• Like 6
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1

I think cs sanchez and yoona will eventually find some peace whether it is in the hope of meeting again or thier loved ones going to a better place. In the end its not just about the dead letting go of thier past life but the ones left behind also letting go of the dead. Its okay to remember them but not bind them. And in a way they highlighted that in cs mw story if mw had let go of her grudge maybe cs and mw could have met each other before in mw past life. Or maybe they could have reincarnated together in this life. 

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

Putting the ending aside for a minute.. I just want to applause this great actress for portraying all 6 MaGos distinctively! 

*STANDING OVATION* *CLAP CLAP CLAP*

• Like 11
  • Love 10

Hi, chingu-deuls... This is my first and last comment in this forum. Honestly, I have kept being silent while reading your theories, imaginations, and rants over this drama and our beloved Manchan couple. Seriously you guys are all amazing to keep guessing and showing strong-willed ideas of improvement for Hong Sisters' script. It did paint my weekends more colorful beside the drama lols...

And I really really really thank you for everyone who goes into recapping and translating! You are jjang!

So here are my thoughts after continuously following Twitter and DramaMilk live recaps

1. The ending is beautiful, although it is sad, because it is likely Chansung's hope in another lifetime. Manwol had said this over and over, then Chansung, at some point agreed too. Thus, the other hotel staffs nodded. So, the route must go that way consistently. This makes me feel... relieved. I understand that separation is a inevitable part of our life; but how we react and handle this are the most important thing to do. Manchan's choice and hope show that separation can be directed as a new and better beginning. They react as it would be a better beginning in their future. They never know but universe does its magic, so trust it.

2. About the romance and relationship part. Hahaha where do I start. For me, I am OKay with their so-real-life adult romance gesture in most of public spheres in Asia (which there are not many kissing and steamy scenes). I would justify it as a highly real life reference of the script. I still learn that their relationship is healthy for Manwol is able to be out from her inner wall due to her 1300 y.o. resentment and Chansung starts to accept whatever fate he crosses and does the best through it. Basically, true love will inspire you to be better and bring out your best. Manchan makes me long for a gentleman like Chansung.... Srsly.

3. HDL's family is just... UWU. You know, you will be like family (even with your co-workers) when you just understand and be empathetic with each other. I mean, no one even Kim sunbi, assumes Manwol as a bad person at her heart. She is only blinded by her grudge. Surface behavior doesn't necessarily reveal who you are deep down inside. That everyone changes, and your family is the last place for you to go back. And everyone in HDL understands this. So much love for HDL staffs :wub:

4. OSTs, cinematography, and CG (and cameos) are really on point. No comment on this. I Iust love everything about this drama.

Thank you IU and Yeo Jin Goo for accepting these roles of Manchan couple. I will remember you for a long, long time. Thank you for the HDL crews who have continuously worked hard to present the best of HDL. Thank you everyone. See you on another (drama) journey.

• Like 5
  • Love 8

Hotel Del Luna has ended. All left are the memories.  You will missed. 

Thanks everyone for the posts, news, recaps, photos, videos, infos and updates. 

Till we meet again on another drama forum/thread. 

• Like 7
  • Love 4

Can't wait for the translation of this one because what she said sounds beautiful. :wub:

Awww... 

I can't wait for @fullmoon.long's followers to reach 900k because I feel like she's going to post more photos then. I hope including the ones I want to see :joy:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

Oh wow, just watched with subs and did I ever cry. Prepare yourselves!

But all in all a very satisfying ending if not the outright happy one I wanted.

And while it might not be a happy ending, it is very much a happy beginning.

If you think about it, CS has been reincarnated likely myriad times in 1300 years and never had a chance to meet his soul mate in all that time. Man Wol finally going to the afterlife begins not just one lifetime of a happy ending, but many lifetimes.

So that’s what the HS gave us in the end, and I think I prefer it: hurray for a happy beginning and an excellent show!

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

I’ve just watched the subbed version and damn, it was gut-wrenching. After watching this drama from the first time it aired until now, I feel like I’ve somehow known each character personally which made watching the farewells even harder...

Watching the subbed, I’ve come to a conclusion that the ending scene where all of them meet again is CS’s imagination or wish for the future.. I don’t think they’ve all reincarnated etc and he definitely gave that only medicine to Yuna.. I do think he wants to keep the “thing” that MW gave him..

Is it a sad ending? I honestly don’t know.. It is sad that they’re not together anymore but it’s also not that sad since parting is part of life and they will cross paths again albeit on an unspecified future.. CS will still miss and love MW although she is no longer with him. It is just something that he has to carry as he goes about his life forever like most people do when they lose their loved ones.. I am going to see this as they have to part so they can be together in the future..

• Like 8
  • Love 8
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, philosophie said:
  Reveal hidden contents

So in the end when she joins him on the bench..is that her reincarnated like the other staff ?

Finished watching the subs and there is no reincarnation. It's CS imagination and wish for their next life:bawling:

• Like 5
  • Angry 1
  • Sad 7

i finally watched ep 16 with subtitles...an open end is better than a sad end...great story !!!

• Like 9
  • Love 4