Quantcast

[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

Ooooh just realized they could have made a montage of all MW and CS's future lives:

• First, the one shown: MW and CS sitting on a bench
  • Married MW and CS with children in a living room
  • MW and CS on a vacation in Sanchez' yacht
  • IDK, maybe professor MW and CS a college student in class, with CS daydreaming about her :lol:
  • MW and CS in an office setting, falling in love and giving each other dirty looks
  • MW and CS bumping into each other in the street and looking like they fell in love at first sight
  • MW singing in a lounge and CS drinking there, hearing her voice and getting curious until he sees her
  • MW moving in a new place and meeting CS the landlord :lol:

It would have been perfect seeing them as different people in different lives, but still meeting over and over again and in love or about to fall in love. :wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seriously how come that all guys in the hotel are so dense   I mean the girl hints    and hints    and HINTS    and hints some more  I mean EVERY

Ohmygod they're going official!   And oh no! Im Si Wan sent YJG a food truck and YJG replied, asking should he book room 404 for him...  

Sorry If someone already had posted this topic before   The Cards In The Intro/Opening Goo ChanSeong's Card   Jang ManWol's Card   Number of Cards  

17 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

This is my last translations for this drama. For the last 2 months, it was fun. I apologize for any wrong translations that I have wrote. Korean and English aren't my first language and I translate to the best of my knowledge of the language.

I enjoy reading the discussions and theories in this thread while waiting for new episodes to come. It made the waiting time felt less longer and I found new things that I have missed when I watched the drama. 

Hope to meet you all in another drama~

You are the best Chingu! Your translations were always enlightening! :thumbsup::star:

Both languages also not my first language, but the fun of sharing with everyone here what we could know of from the limited knowledge we have of the language was quite rewarding with all the responds, the laughs, the frustration, the argument, the cry, the rant, and the tease. Hahahaha. It was such a lively discussion we had.

I originally intends to wait until this drama finish because of Hong Sisters, but because there is IU, and I found the teaser showed the charisma of her character, I tried watching the first two episodes.... and hooked, and that's when I came to this forum.

I usually only choose 1 forum even though I watch and follow multiple dramas. 

I will stay for a little bit more to read more of other chingus' final thought.

I have another drama I followed ending too in next week. 

• Like 10
  • Love 3

@Ameera Ali Let's ranting again in Vagabond and give a final thought after watching it with subs.

I'm in tears from start until the end even without the subs. I couldn't comment anything, it's a really heartbreaking episode. If re-incarnation yes I will be happy for it, if it's otherwise what a sad ending for Goo Chan Sung, Yuna and Sanchez. :bawling::bawling::bawling:

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2

Fullmoon.long instagram is on uploading spree.

I think MW is still on the bridge, and found a spot for wifi signal and uploading all these pictures. ahahahhahahaah :joy:

Samsung Note 10 will also be reincarnated as what...Samsung Note 50? :joy: (PPL pun intended)

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
26 minutes ago, dazzylin said:

@Ameera Ali Let's ranting again in Vagabond and give a final thought after watching it with subs.

I'm in tears from start until the end even without the subs. I couldn't comment anything, it's a really heartbreaking episode. If re-incarnation yes I will be happy for it, if it's otherwise what a sad ending for Goo Chan Sung, Yuna and Sanchez. :bawling::bawling::bawling:

Until the sub out   @vangsweetie637 & @dazzylin

5d6bee2d3d023745850012.gif?download

:kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • Love 7

I think there scene where mago open the door for the dog after its owners death but the end its refuse to go...here mago had given few chance to CS (before this i also consider as a test) so that he will not be in pain..but he choose to remain by MW side..he keep his promise o be by her side till the end (im kinda crying while wrote this sentence) 

same goes im sure Mago know or predict YN will stole the liquor and CS can ask MW to drink so she will be the new owner but as she had no more resentment she might became the owner till 1000th years maybe and CS hate that idea so much...

and why he not eating the medicine cause it will more pain for him missing someone but unable to remember her but will all the memories they made it will be pain those pain keep him alive as now he more open up what destiny amd miracle could be...

I dont think what he doing in the past live to be left alone pain in this live but rather due to his circumstances in this live he will be living nice live in the next live..and since he not cutting the red thread they will meet again

maybe they start with argueand rather about ghost they maybe had to face normal problem which stress normal people..and till the read thread were there they always find each others again 

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

I think cs sanchez and yoona will eventually find some peace whether it is in the hope of meeting again or thier loved ones going to a better place. In the end its not just about the dead letting go of thier past life but the ones left behind also letting go of the dead. Its okay to remember them but not bind them. And in a way they highlighted that in cs mw story if mw had let go of her grudge maybe cs and mw could have met each other before in mw past life. Or maybe they could have reincarnated together in this life. 

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

Hi, chingu-deuls... This is my first and last comment in this forum. Honestly, I have kept being silent while reading your theories, imaginations, and rants over this drama and our beloved Manchan couple. Seriously you guys are all amazing to keep guessing and showing strong-willed ideas of improvement for Hong Sisters' script. It did paint my weekends more colorful beside the drama lols...

And I really really really thank you for everyone who goes into recapping and translating! You are jjang!

So here are my thoughts after continuously following Twitter and DramaMilk live recaps

1. The ending is beautiful, although it is sad, because it is likely Chansung's hope in another lifetime. Manwol had said this over and over, then Chansung, at some point agreed too. Thus, the other hotel staffs nodded. So, the route must go that way consistently. This makes me feel... relieved. I understand that separation is a inevitable part of our life; but how we react and handle this are the most important thing to do. Manchan's choice and hope show that separation can be directed as a new and better beginning. They react as it would be a better beginning in their future. They never know but universe does its magic, so trust it.

2. About the romance and relationship part. Hahaha where do I start. For me, I am OKay with their so-real-life adult romance gesture in most of public spheres in Asia (which there are not many kissing and steamy scenes). I would justify it as a highly real life reference of the script. I still learn that their relationship is healthy for Manwol is able to be out from her inner wall due to her 1300 y.o. resentment and Chansung starts to accept whatever fate he crosses and does the best through it. Basically, true love will inspire you to be better and bring out your best. Manchan makes me long for a gentleman like Chansung.... Srsly.

3. HDL's family is just... UWU. You know, you will be like family (even with your co-workers) when you just understand and be empathetic with each other. I mean, no one even Kim sunbi, assumes Manwol as a bad person at her heart. She is only blinded by her grudge. Surface behavior doesn't necessarily reveal who you are deep down inside. That everyone changes, and your family is the last place for you to go back. And everyone in HDL understands this. So much love for HDL staffs :wub:

4. OSTs, cinematography, and CG (and cameos) are really on point. No comment on this. I Iust love everything about this drama.

Thank you IU and Yeo Jin Goo for accepting these roles of Manchan couple. I will remember you for a long, long time. Thank you for the HDL crews who have continuously worked hard to present the best of HDL. Thank you everyone. See you on another (drama) journey.

• Like 5
  • Love 8

Can't wait for the translation of this one because what she said sounds beautiful. :wub:

Awww... 

I can't wait for @fullmoon.long's followers to reach 900k because I feel like she's going to post more photos then. I hope including the ones I want to see :joy:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1