Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

3 minutes ago, Axerine Lee said:

I kinda interpret it as CS's imagination..the ending monologue by CS was  something like 'there will be a day, we will have another lifetime tgt, I will be by your side..at that time we will look and smile at each other and live a long life together.'

Wow that's bittersweet but I like it more than reincarnation.

• Like 5

So far..I am satisfied with the ending! Will post my realizations and thoughts after watching it with subs tomorrow. 

At least, we got to see our ManChan couple together again! Right? Im just confused whether it was reincarnation or afterlife? Idk either.

P.S. My gosh!! KSH come back in the dramaland already!! Can't wait for your return! 

• Like 4
  • Love 3

5 minutes ago, Axerine Lee said:

I kinda interpret it as CS's imagination..the ending monologue by CS was  something like 'there will be a day, we will have another lifetime tgt, I will be by your side..at that time we will look and smile at each other and live a long life together.'

I see. Boooo, Chansung has a boring imagination. :lol: 

• LOL 10

Regardless if it’s reincarnation, afterlife, or just a dream; I am happy that they don’t show old CS all wrinkly and sad... like in the other post someone mentioned of Black... 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Just now, Drake Thompson said:

Regardless if it’s reincarnation, afterlife, or just a dream; I am happy that they don’t show old CS all wrinkly and sad... like in the other post someone mentioned of Black... 

Omg!! Yes!! Hallelujah!!!

If compared to that ending of Black, this one is wayyyyy better!

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

No lines were harmed in the making of this drama.

Hahahaha I hated that ever since they started having feelings for one another. I didn't like that there was always a line between them. They were deeply in love and yet, there's that line. Shouldn't the deep love and care spill over to their actions? It's paradoxical, and maybe this is the reason why I had a hard time with that aspect of their romance. 

And through episode 16, I proved to myself (HAHA I'M NOT JUST SOME PERV HDL!!! I'M NOT!!!!) that it's not so much as the kissing or dirty deed (although that would have been cherry on top) that I want, but to see them being a couple. I could have been less frustrated if they were as consistenly cute as the face pinching in this episode in the previous episodes. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

So sad... I have already said: Don't trust Hong sisters!! The story of each character was beautiful and sad at the same time... The plot about MW and CS was really great but not satisfying! And only 2 kiss in the whole drama... i'm disappointed!

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

I watched and couldn’t comment anything during episode 16 was on air because I was busy crying and swearing to the livestream unstable signal. So doing three things at the same time occupied me pretty much :sweatingbullets:

I like the way it ended. At the end of the day, we are all in the dignity’s game. I am not sure if all hotel staff are in their next lives or not, but I am not convinced since CS is still young and it takes at least 40 years after reincarnation for the scholar to be at that age again. I’d like to think it as CS’s imagination about the good next lives they would have. 

New new owner looks...ridiculously attractive in an evil way.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, Harry97 said:

Did they cs mw get reincarnated or was all that just a dream? 

Judging by the dialogue it's like  something he wish for will happen  like it would be many years have pass on and cs died and reincarnate back and met with everyone who is also reincarnated  

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@Ameera Ali @lightbringer06 @berny2 @annamchoi @lollyminx

At least this time, noodles did not interrupt. CS carried her “to the room!” They slept in each other’s arms. 

No lines were harmed in the making of this drama.

:joy:

My feeling about it : these two are :mrgreen:

• LOL 9

I wonder what will happen with fullmoon.long acc? :tears: My habit is check her insta for BTS photos after watching :tears:

• Sad 3

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Did they meet before:o

Yes! They did! Actually, they met first before YW and CM so they are really meant for each other. :wub:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 2
  • Love 4

Actually I would have preferred if they showed Chan Sung struggling, then moving on and then being reborn again, meeting Msn Wol....I hate ambiguity....they could use montages for this....I am happy....but don't like this ambiguity

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

I think it was really CS imagination and it seems like he was even reading the book Time and Existence and the voiceover talked about them having being together someday. Plus their clothing style still CS and MW lol. So yeah it is a sad ending in my opinion after all lmao he was still left all alone having them in his memory as he continue to live his life hoping for a chance that they will be together someday..

• Like 5
  • Sad 5

3 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

Hahahaha I hated that ever since they started having feelings for one another. I didn't like that there was always a line between them. They were deeply in love and yet, there's that line. Shouldn't the deep love and care spill over to their actions? It's paradoxical, and maybe this is the reason why I had a hard time with that aspect of their romance. 

And through episode 16, I proved to myself haha that it's not so much as the kissing or dirty deed that I want, but to see them being a couple. I could have been less frustrated if they were as consistenly cute as the face pinching in this episode in the previous ones. 

Lol!!

i think for me..even though i was fine with the lack of skinship based on their love development, the last two episodes made me want to push them past the damn line!! 

giphy.gif

Like..when will we ever see IU and YJG again in a drama? Maybe a long while! So give it to us while we have them together! But nopes..when we wanted just a little push, they gave us a gentle one only :joy: like really? Come on!

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

I'm waiting for @fullmoon.long to post a photo of them together on the bed, taken while they were lying down, with MW's hand outstretched, their heads close together, and with one shot CS looking at her. :joy:

Will IU deliver? Let's find out. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

Haiz.

. Reading the ending from recappers, makes me sad at the lack of skinship again... sigh ... what is the problem with skinship between the two? Sigh... 

Anyways since im still gonna watch the  sub ending tmr, thanks everyone for a great discussion on the drama... until the next drama, everyone (im probably write my thoughts tmr after watching but for those who are not coming bk to the forum thread, se u guys again in the next discussion, hehhe)

And happy 200th page! 

• Like 4

I sincerely hope that uri Manwol give a little sneakpeek of the future......

I mean even in 40 years later, we still have Instagram right..... ^_^

it will be cute if they make a sequel of hotel blue moon haha... but this time MW and CS is just passerby who help the hotel sometimes.... then we have love triangle... lol..... then CS when he met KSH was like... wait.. you look familiar .... ^_^ 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4