Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

Just watched with subs. Oh you guyyyyyys, what a great episode!  I loved the graduation, the picture-taking, the pick up and swirl, and needed no skinship with our OTP at all, they were so obviously in love throughout.  Kudos to the Hong Sisters once again for keeping the narrative moving.  As usual with this show, as soon as I'm 20 minutes into an episode I start watching the clock cause I don't want it to end!

• Like 3
  • Love 6

Omg! I love everyone here! Our ways to compensate for the thirst not quenched!! :joy::joy:

@Ameera Ali @lightbringer06 our virgin talks!! :joy::joy:

Honestly, I don’t know if we should blame the director (he is the same one from While You Were Sleeping) and there were hot kisses there, even steamy scenes). Or should we blame the Hong Sisters for making us thirsty because ManChan deserves so much for all they are going through. Either way, this will be us if the thirst is still not quenched by the final episode tomorrow:

giphy.gif

I mean come on..just a little more please. No room 404 needed? That’s fine. But another deep kiss and lovey dovey moments that doesn’t become missed. It’s episode 16!!

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Done watching with sub.

Before I retreat myself, I would like to put the highlight of dialogues MaGo had with GR regarding how the Moon Tree tied MW down to the hotel (I think many of you might yet be able to watch the subbed version):

"That alcohol is currently being fermented, but it will taste bitter and horrible to someone who holds a deep resentment. When MW first drank that wine, she told me she'd like to pluck out my tongue. *chuckle* Whoever drinks that wine will be influenced by the power of the moon and will no longer be a part of life or death. The Moon Tree will suck in his or her remaining life and replace the body. And the person's soul will be tied to the Moon Tree, which make him or her the owner of the Guest House of the Moon."

Ehmm... I wish to see Kim Soo Hyun being spiteful to MaGo dissing about how bad her wine taste. Hahahahahaa :lol:

Anyway, am gonna go get my sleep and prepare my mind for the finale.

I hope my thirst get quenched in my dream ~~ dreaming ManChan alternate reality scripted by Soompiers~~  :phew:

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

I don’t know what more hurt tossing her to sofa :joy: or him suggesting to eat black noodles :mrgreen:

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

18 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Who was that lucky manager :mrgreen:

That lucky manager is the one and only harvard conman aka CS :*

Before that MW must learn from CSY how to lure a guy to kiss you in the sofa

LOL

• LOL 5

9 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

our virgin talks!! :joy::joy:

Honestly, I don’t know if we should blame the director (he is the same one from While You Were Sleeping) and there were hot kisses there, even steamy scenes). Or should we blame the Hong Sisters for making us thirsty because ManChan deserves so much. Either way, this will be us if the thirst is still not quenched by the final episode tomorrow:

I think it's mostly on the writers, HAHA...because the director only follows the script. Oh, I didn't know the director here was the same from WYWS. I might have forgotten. And yeah, steamy :D...but also, I think because LJS always does steamy kisses too :joy:.

17 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

If she lose her virginity :joy::mrgreen:

Who was that lucky manager :mrgreen:

she cant sleep with guest right :joy:

I think it would be safe to assume she is indeed still virgin :tounge_xd:.

@Ellander88 @brielover ..aww, so lucky for you guys to finally watch it subbed. I am still in the office and the videos somehow cannot play...LOL..I'll have to wait when I get home :D.

Anyways, all jokes aside, considering CS and MW's personality, and the story, I think this type of innocent romance really fits them perfectly. That as you watch them, they don't really need so many kisses or hugs, as the way they act to each other and the way they show their love is already pretty intimate in itself.

Having those bonus kisses and more *cough* :joy: is just a plus for us viewers :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, lightbringer06 said:

MWAHAHA...omigod, what if they stay virgins at the end? But wait...are they? I mean, CS had Mi Ra once and MW, for a thousand years, she never had any flings whatsoever?

I believe Our ManCHan are still a pure baby :') 

Since MR is an agressive type maybe she seduced CS  many times but coz his wifi signal broken he loaned his money to her instead LMAO

• LOL 9

Just finished watching with subs. Why does Yeo Jin Goo insist on making me cry? What did I ever do to him?! :angry::lol: Chansung choosing Man Wol's freedom at great personal cost to himself, not just once but over and over again...when will your fave? :P 

• Sad 4
  • Love 5

40 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@lightbringer06 Lol! I know that the love between our ManChan is like this. I think we as as the viewers are the desperate, thirsty ones who have no shame to admit it :joy::joy:

I know, right? I'm kinda ashamed of myself right now....jk~! :joy:

30 minutes ago, Angelica Claudia said:

I believe Our ManCHan are still a pure baby :') 

Since MR is an agressive type maybe she seduced CS  many times but coz his wifi signal broken he loaned his money to her instead LMAO

I would still think too ^^. CS might have just been Mi Ra's bank account throughout their relationship...ha ha. But seeing how he takes good care of YW, I feel that she's not too bad :D.

23 minutes ago, Ondine said:

Just finished watching with subs. Why does Yeo Jin Goo insist on making me cry? What did I ever do to him?! :angry::lol: Chansung choosing Man Wol's freedom at great personal cost to himself, not just once but over and over again...when will your fave? :P 

And this is the primary reason why my standards in men are now at an unbelievable level...like Mt. Everest level...LOL...because of male leads like Chan Sung..which, we got to admit, very rarely exist in this world :kiss_wink:. But I'm praying now to have my own Chan Sung too...NYAHAHA...can't let MW beat me :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

I'm praying now to have my own Chan Sung too...NYAHAHA...can't let MW beat me :joy:

Shouldn’t you wait to see his signals working :joy:you may end wish for sister :joy:

5d6ada51b886d312421838.gif?download

ha ha blame @Angelica Claudia For the signal :joy:

* I hope you find you charming prince :wub:

• LOL 9

I think CS always choose unselfish act up until ep 15 so he will certain pass the final test from Mago : to letting MW Go

In the end Mago see CS as a precious human soul so she let MW stay in this lifetime to grow old with him ❤❤❤

Dont forget in the future CS is a wealthy man so MW can continue to eat caviar and drink champagne LOL

Poor uri chansungie

#myimagination #daretodream #happyendingplease

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

10 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

harvard V god :joy:

When Harvard defeats god

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images. Thanks
  • Like 1
  • LOL 9

4 hours ago, Lily92 said:

I think about the romance part is the writing at fault cause i get why we don't have that many romantic scene cause both of them is not a puppy love stage.. All their romantic scene result from a heavy feeling and essential toward the story.. All the hug and hand holding meant something and not just for the romance part.. Its just we all need a little bit more :naughty:

I agree with this. A lot of their romance was as a result of CS caring about her and her story, so a lot of his "romantic" actions weren't really romantic gestures even tho he likes her. Even their kiss was done in a goodbye way. I am confident that had their circumstances been different, i.e her not being 1300 years old and needing to die soon, the romance would've definitely been more passionate cause the potential for chemistry is there. I guess its like a safeguard for both of them not to be too attached when its finally time to say goodbye.

• Like 6
  • Love 2

How selflesss is CS love toward MW? He knew that going back to present to wait for MW mean he might not even going to see her again but he promise to her that he will wait so he just content with seeing past MW but go back to a woman that he really love even if the same person..

The idea of taking the medicine never cross his heart even if MW not coming back cause its her last present for him on his birthday.. I just love how he put back and close the medicine proof he will never take that no matter what.

The consistent sacrifice of CS make to ensure MW will go in peace.. There is a price for letting MW go but he just want a woman he really love to be free from suffering.. He does't want her to be with other meaningless manager and living like that.. Even if he will left alone he want her to be in peace more... Yes i cry during confession time cause they both knew they will be separate by death soon but the smile they have for each other is the proof that they will live for each other no matter how short their time is.. :bawling:

Also when in SC restaurant my heart just break for CS.. The smile that he have and the confession that they all his family.. And now he might have to send all his family away and being left alone again......... Their story is beautiful yet so heartbreaking.. :tears:

• Like 1
  • Sad 7
  • Love 3

Okay. Even though our thirst is not quenched, i admit: this episode touched my heart. The trust CS has for MW is just boundless. And the hug he gave her when she returned was so sweet! I love seeing them together again, and the staff being even closer than before! The ending scene..okay, i still wanted a KISS. I mean, what’s wrong with throwing one in? Aigoo. Either way, their “I love you” was so :wub::wub:. I love seeing Beggar Mago! Hilarious she is!

but..can we please..since it is episode 16..get a little bit of this:

tenor.gif?itemid=11952365

It doesnt even have to be in room 404!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

14 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

but..can we please..since it is episode 16..get a little bit of this:

It doesnt even have to be in room 404!

5d6aff7429b40666241027.gif?download

@vangsweetie637 this line is talk of town it seem :mrgreen: she may follow your instructions :joy:

first

5d6afe89f36f8513770054.gif?download

Then hold to his tie 

15672928431567292818.gif

• LOL 10

I havent watch the subbed episode yet... its just funny that everyone is complaining about a kiss... i have been complaining about the lack of it since 2 episodes ago and some were like, its ok, their love doesnt need skinship, and now... :D:D... 

Jin Goo ah... its not period drama but modern drama, you can be free with your affection, you know... hahhaa

We are mesmerized by the story but we also want the love focus, Hong sisters....pls do better in your next drama....haiz...

• LOL 8

I wonder if the ending is going to be like Arang and the Magistrate.. Hmm... 

Also not sure if anyone’s posted this but IU has an official youtube account. She posted a video of her shooting HDL recently there. It’s eng subbed too.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I avoided all spoilers before Ep15, then I did not watch the teaser for ep 16

Ep 15 end is so beautiful, I would have accepted that as the end of the series :)

• Like 2
  • Love 4