Quantcast
Jump to content
marykarmelina

[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

Recommended Posts

@RiceGirl1212 omg!!! :w00t::w00t: if CS shows up like that, it will be us going like this:

 

UfYOZzd.gif

 

4 minutes ago, berny2 said:

Seriously though, with that moon flower rooted in CS heart should give him some sort of power too right?

 

I mean no potion or medicine should ever affect him and make him  forget MW.

 

And with just two episodes left how can they pull-through with this time travel concept?

 

The Hong sisters might have sampled some of those potion too thats why? :grimace:

 

I just hope Hong Sisters doesn’t pull a whole new unnecessary plot device. I think the moon flower will protect him. And MW will recognize him right away. 

  • Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

JMW and GCS dont need room 404. What they need is to get married and live happily ever after

  • Like 2
  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The preview left me speechless with the possible time-travelling plot.

But the glimpse of CS reminiscing his moments with MW before she depart to the bridge, I am putting my hope they would at least give us half an hour worth of their romance.

.

.

CS looking slyly at MW doing her work at the table...and being reminded of their <insert whatever scene u imagine> on the table the day before*cough*

Then he turn to look at the sofa and remember about their <insert whatever scene u imagine> *cough*

Then he goes into MW bedroom, lie down on the bed, breathing in the scent of MW left on the bed and taken back to that night they <insert whatever scene u imagine> *cough*

When he walks out the room devastatingly, he takes a look at the room one more time, and every corner of the room and walls are filled with their heating <insert whatever scene u imagine> *cough*

 

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

.

.

Come on tvN! I dare you! :joy:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After all these "imaginations"...

 

They'd give us :

...MW never find her way back and CS is left forever waiting for her...

And no season 2 just like scarlet ryeo

LOL

 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Ellander88 said:

The preview left me speechless with the possible time-travelling plot.

But the glimpse of CS reminiscing his moments with MW before she depart to the bridge, I am putting my hope they would at least give us half an hour worth of their romance.

.

.

CS looking slyly at MW doing her work at the table...and being reminded of their <insert whatever scene u imagine> on the table the day before*cough*

Then he turn to look at the sofa and remember about their <insert whatever scene u imagine> *cough*

Then he goes into MW bedroom, lie down on the bed, breathing in the scent of MW left on the bed and taken back to that night they <insert whatever scene u imagine> *cough*

When he walks out the room devastatingly, he takes a look at the room one more time, and every corner of the room and walls are filled with their heating <insert whatever scene u imagine> *cough*

 

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

.

.

Come on tvN! I dare you! :joy:

 

5 minutes ago, WHandsome said:

After all these "imaginations"...

 

They'd give us :

...MW never find her way back and CS is left forever waiting for her...

And no season 2 just like scarlet ryeo

LOL

 

 

Oh my goodness! How can i be so torn between these two?! :joy::joy:

  • Like 5
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, berny2 said:

Seriously though, with that moon flower rooted in CS heart should give him some sort of power too right?

 

I mean no potion or medicine should ever affect him and make him  forget MW.

 

And with just two episodes left how can they pull-through with this time travel concept?

 

The Hong sisters might have sampled some of those potion too thats why? :grimace:

Manwol will be pulled back to Chansung  like gravity :heart:

  • Like 2
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

 

 

Oh my goodness! How can i be so torn between these two?! :joy::joy:

..at last team CS and team CM can make peace :lol:

  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, angelbeast90 said:

 

 

 

Koo Chanseong needs to wear that leopard print suit to jog Manweol's memory!!

 

Omg!!! :joy::joy: i just love everyone here! The humor!!!

 

i think we may actually get a scene where he wears the tiger/leopard suit :w00t: because MW has been asking him to..

  • Like 1
  • LOL 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wahhhh been following this thread though I'm a silent type of a participant, but naughty soompiers and del luna unnies are so funny. The thread moves so fast along with our dirty minds hahahahaha. I do hope director and writer nims won't let us down in this finale because I can't imagine what u unnies will do. Probably all of us will become vengeful spirits hunting writer nim if they don't give us some room 404 related scenes  :smirk:

C'mmn del luna, since I did not/ won't watch Absolute boyfriend I'm deprived from Jingoo abs and smexy bodeh hahahaha since its the last week please be generous to us. Mago of generosity, please hear are prayers!!!!

  • LOL 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do not think CS drank the bottle,  Otherwise he wouldnt see the hotel and ghosts anymore as pointed by someone...

 

It was an option to do so... after seeing MW being away for a month...  He was told this was what MW wanted him to do if he feels MW cant b bk... im sure he still believes MW will go bk...

  • Like 6
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, vangsweetie637 said:

 

Peace be like this:

 

 

 

:joy::joy:

 

There shall be no peace with Team Cricket!!  bwahaha! Team CS for the win !

 

 :mrgreen:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

as I understsnd the preview, MW hasnt come back yet...instead CS went to MW's world in the past? 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hai it so much fun here but i just a silent reader till now

 

either CS and CM both have love MW in different way and there are not right answer which love is more sincere toward MW because both guys love MW so much and the luckiest person is MW who had been love by CS,CM and YW.

 

CS will never be like CM who silently be fireflies waiting and watch CM from far a away just to stay by her side..who willing to be hated to see his lover keep alive. regarding if he already engaged with princess back then it was normal and he ready to loss out his status but he unwilling to see his team get danger because of him when princess tell about what her father will be doing.

 

and CM will never be like CS who sometime scared cat but hi curiosity make him take an action for example if he heard story about MW from his dad why he take hotelier cause he should take other such as became monk or shaman but know he became hotelier so that if his father stories was true and his was fate to be sold to MW that he will think about it later if not he will became young success hotelier. 

 

so what im trying to said i totally love hong sister character build for this series. It not about first lead or second lead but more about decision you choose, God will always test you cause to give you more rather the pain you go trough..But decision can be different regarding time/circumtances/how you were raise..but once decision had been made there are no turn back.

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sorary said:

hai it so much fun here but i just a silent reader till now

 

either CS and CM both have love MW in different way and there are not right answer which love is more sincere toward MW because both guys love MW so much and the luckiest person is MW who had been love by CS,CM and YW.

 

CS will never be like CM who silently be fireflies waiting and watch CM from far a away just to stay by her side..who willing to be hated to see his lover keep alive. regarding if he already engaged with princess back then it was normal and he ready to loss out his status but he unwilling to see his team get danger because of him when princess tell about what her father will be doing.

 

and CM will never be like CS who sometime scared cat but hi curiosity make him take an action for example if he heard story about MW from his dad why he take hotelier cause he should take other such as became monk or shaman but know he became hotelier so that if his father stories was true and his was fate to be sold to MW that he will think about it later if not he will became young success hotelier. 

 

so what im trying to said i totally love hong sister character build for this series. It not about first lead or second lead but more about decision you choose, God will always test you cause to give you more rather the pain you go trough..But decision can be different regarding time/circumtances/how you were raise..but once decision had been made there are no turn back.

 

CS is a man of action! FTW!!! 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

I do not think CD drank the bottle,  Otherwise he wouldnt see the hotel and ghosts anymore as pointed by someone...

 

It was an option to do so... after seeing MW being away for a month...  He was told this was what MW wanted him if he feels MW cant b bk... im sure he still believes MW will go bk...

CS will see the Hotel forever, in EP01 young CS spot the hotel while his father struggling finding the hotel. Then he smile to MW and MW just smirk back. So in my opinion CS has a sixth sense as per MW explained to him in EP03 - "We do exist in the real world, but our presence is very vague, so the living does not notice us., But we can sometimes be seen...when the weather is bad or if the person has a good sixth sense."

 

But I think he will never drink the potion, he ultimately wouldn't allow memories of JMW and others faded.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, dazzylin said:

CS will see the Hotel forever, in EP01 young CS spot the hotel while his father struggling finding the hotel. Then he smile to MW and MW just smirk back. So in my opinion CS has a sixth sense as per MW explained to him in EP03 - "We do exist in the real world, but our presence is very vague, so the living does not notice us., But we can sometimes be seen...when the weather is bad or if the person has a good sixth sense."

 

But I think he will never drink the potion, he ultimately wouldn't allow memories of JMW and others faded.

 

The young and innocent supposedly have higher chance of seeing the other 'side' but lets hope CS kept his 6th sense... :)

 

But... if.... if..... IF.... and thousand times IFFF..............MW never come bk, its extremely sad and CS need to go bak to reality with his life.... sigh, i hope Hong sisters wouldnt destroy the ending many fans hope for.... *fingers crossed*

  • Like 4
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...