Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

With all loves and blessings towards HDL may the production teams,actors and staff could wrapped up smoothly to the final .

it is just 4 days apart to the ending we wishes .

A memorable closer ending not the cliche one nor the sad one.

12% or 13%  for ratings would be the best .

Cheers..

Gluup...gluup...:P

IMG-20190816-212508.png

• Like 8
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, lollyminx said:

I don't actually understand why that scene is part of the episode. I was wondering if I'm missing something, if the melon symbolizes or mirrors something from the past? Is there something more to this I'm not getting? 

It wouldn't be beyond these writers to do that (in a previous drama, potatoes saved from boiling execution was the symbol of love), but maybe that scene was to lighten up the otherwise really gloomy mood of the whole episode. But we never know, we'll have to see haha

• LOL 4

17 hours ago, laura_waterhouse said:

Oooh, I like that. A series of heartbreaking montages of CS through different eras, also waiting for someone who never came... but not pathetically sad, just not being able to connect with someone romantically. Always single, donating all his good fortune to charity that's why he has such good karma, long lifeline, lots of wealth to come this lifeline. It would be nice if he met the the 3 hotel staff too during their lifetimes, giving them kindness before they pass away, though his face did not stick in their memory. My imagination running away...

^oh I feel like it is me in real life! Forever single and too focused on helping family and friends and work lol. I like this theory and can relate lol.

• Like 5

I think the writers had to think things through.

Go with the idea that CS is CM reincarnated and pitchforks would appear saying that it was the usual drama trope, lacking originality etc.

I much prefer the idea that CS has a connection somehow with MW (remember MW met him when he was a child and in a sense 'bought' him by allowing his father to leave safely)

And with this connection he was somewhat like a conduit between the memories of the past and it all converged in the present.

CS is like the balm to her wounded soul. It may be 1300 years of hatred but it showed that a love which began like the light in the firefly (and which could also have the lifespan of a real firefly) can be strong and steady enough to guide her to learn to empty her hatred and forgive/understand CM.

v7CYa1.png

At the end, when CM extended his hand to her, I don't see it as selfishness on his part to want to take MW with him, he was giving her a choice. If he wanted the force her, he would have grabbed her hand and ran towards the end of the bridge.

Having MW turn away to return to CS shows how much she loves him and she has made her choice in who to go to.

It would have been easier for her to follow CM and be reborn but she took a path which is still unknown. CS's mortality, the lives (or ghostly lives) of her staff, this is a lot to consider if she returns to the human world.

I did wish the PD had ended with this part. I think we would have even more pages of speculation. :ph34r:

slOzOx.png

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

7 hours ago, lollyminx said:

I don't actually understand why that scene is part of the episode. I was wondering if I'm missing something, if the melon symbolizes or mirrors something from the past? Is there something more to this I'm not getting? 

For me personally, I take it as funny scene her joking about breaking his hand , when she before in their other life break his neck is hilarious :mrgreen:

5d650306e41d7650002576.gif?download

5d6502a46443e381847324.gif?download

Just careful woman his sister/ friend wouldn’t allowing it 

5d64fbb19b671317098638.gif?download

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

For me personally, I take it as funny scene her joking about breaking his hand , when she before in their other life break his neck 

Sigh.. sad actually... as aggressive as she was when she was the princess... He probably should find someone better....

Anyways, where is the bts of ep 13 and 14... tvn, hello...

• Like 4
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

Sigh.. sad actually... as aggressive as she was when she was the pricess... He probably should find someone better....

I agree never warm to her , but if they become all friends as @aria26 said before :mrgreen:

we could always hope our girl make her deaf by shouting UUNNNNNNEEEEEE  every time she see her until she run away :sweat_smile:

What you think @lu09:joy:

• LOL 4

Someone misses her healthy baby namja chingu (although HJ made the post and "wrote" the caption). :wub:

The PD should make uri jibaein come to work with bloodshot eyes. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Hey guys,

When (in what episode, and event) do you think that CS started to feel something for MW? I mean his turning point.

Because the first few episodes he was really hesitant to work with her, and did not want to stay in Hotel del Luna.

:heart:

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, berny2 said:

When (in what episode, and event) do you think that CS started to feel something for MW? I mean his turning point.

When he saw her in his dreams, I think, or a little bit later.  Because that's the time he saw her not as the egotistical, prideful, and rude MW she is now, but the young MW who is in love. As CS said in later episodes, he just saw someone in love, so I think he realized that there's more to MW than what she shows others, which then made him curious to know more about her, and this curiosity turned into interest and eventually into love as he got to know her better. 

I also think CS fell in love with her knowing that she hides her care for the ghosts - the Tiger, the ghost in Yuna's body, etc. - through her materialism. I think this is what initially endeared MW to him. 

It's slow burn and I like it. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3

Wow the production OST team was right this song with Punch and Taeyong is super happy. 

Will we get our happy ending? Cause I can also see this being played in the background for Yuna and Hyun Joong as well.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

@lollyminx

Yeah I agree too... he began to see and know more about her, through the dreams of her past (happy) life.

His heart was slowly knowing her.... but for me I think the "realization" was at this point... it kinda hit him hard, that very first time... they talked about him sending her off... and the hurt was like a  blow he did not expect.

48629802088_485f5c1c36_z.jpg

48629881493_8a6cb7522a_z.jpg%20%20

:tears:

48630312072_63610e9044_z.jpg%20

I think he knew then he cannot let go.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

On 8/27/2019 at 9:31 AM, berny2 said:

Hey guys,

Because the first few episodes he was really hesitant to work with her, and did not want to stay in Hotel del Luna.

:heart:

Attraction: the first time he met her on the subway

Interest: shortly after, amplified by her saving him from the evil ghost and starting to have the dreams

he also just gets her from the beginning... like the fact that as she is looking at the tiger she is thinking of her own fate

Love: ... a little more with each day... don't know if there was a big moment of realization... to me it feels like he always knew

rewatching a whole bunch of scenes from early episodes and the CS-MW interactions are even cuter on the second viewing...

there's a lot of nuance i missed the first time round...

For MW:

Attraction: the first time she met him on the subway

Interest: from the very beginning; you can see her becoming livelier just from having him around: how much she enjoys teasing him, and arguing with him... there's this spark in her eye around him that was was not there in any of the scenes at the hotel before his arrival. (also she wore a poop-brown dress for him. and bought him a car)

Love: I think she first realizes it the day after the tree started growing leaves, when she tries to send him away and he refuses. And she is scared shitless by the idea (before getting angry and leaving in a huff).

• Love 1
  • Insightful 6

Watching the series again from Episode 1 and I think they should go on real dates in the next episode and do all the couple stuff that MW wasn't able to do. She's suffered for 1,300 years and unlike CS, has never experienced being in a namja chingu-yeoja chingu relationship and what it is like to date in the modern world. I hope they have a montage of this happening. 

Also, whenever they went out, whether to a restaurant or theme park or cinema, it was always for work - I mean, dealing with ghosts and all that stuff. Only once did they go out on a real date, but it was also CS's 'reward' because MW agreed to do the dream call service. I hope MW and CS get to experience dating outside of work too, just them - going to the beach and eating webbed octopus or something. I'm also hoping for a wedding. Hahaha it's cliche but I don't know, I feel like it would be amusing to watch MW prepare for an extravagant wedding. :D Get her everything she's been deprived all those years - a real relationship.

• Like 8
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

I feel like it would be amusing to watch MW prepare for an extravagant wedding. 

MW and weddings feel like a scary thought. CS needs all the help he can get from wealth MaGo to afford that

• LOL 10

So i was reading another blog...and i was surprised to read that the author thinks there is a lot more Team ChungMyung supporters out there, rather than Team ChanSung? Is that true??

I would have though Team ChungMyung is lesser compared to than Team ChanSung?? For Manwol's Love, in case people dont know what Im talking about :)

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1