Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

1 minute ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Im going to cry too!! :bawling::bawling:

It was really good acting. THE BEST. YJG got me falling for him because of this. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Ok live capping was really stressful haha. Sorry if I got anything wrong! Was translating and remembering the lines in my mind but kept forgetting as I was typing on the phone + listening to new lines from the ep...

no wonder IU mentioned in her IG post that ep 14 will reveal twice of what ep 8 showed hahaha 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, yellowreign said:

Back to the Sanzu bridge: MW turns away from CM - ignoring his outstretched hand

- end of episode -

no preview today...

Awwwww!!! :wub:

2 minutes ago, DreamCatcher2011 said:

Don't cry. Noona will lend a shoulder for you to cry.

This love story is so heartbreakingly beautiful!  Lets all gather our shoulders.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, yellowreign said:

Back to the Sanzu bridge: MW turns away from CM - ignoring his outstretched hand

- end of episode -

no preview today...

Does this mean MW will be going back to CS?

Thank you for all your live recaps!   

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, yellowreign said:

MW turns away from CM - ignoring his outstretched hand

You had to put it that way haha

• LOL 6

Just now, vangsweetie637 said:

Awwwww!!! :wub:

This love story is so heartbreakingly beautiful!  Lets all gather our shoulders.

Let's gather our shoulders so he can lean on every one of us while Man Wol is still in Sanzu Bridge. If she comeback then all of us will be killed and cursed.

• LOL 7

@yellowreign Thank you so much for the live translations! They've been so helpful! ♥♥♥

Wowwww, YJG's such a good crier! Poor, poor Chansung. :tears: Smirkalot really is a life-ruiner, even until the last moment. Sheesh.

@lollyminx Man Wol should definitely make it up to Chansung for leaving him for a month and making him cry like that. Fortunately, there are many, many ways to do that. :w00t: :lol:

The first half or so of the episode was painful to watch. Somehow the whole atmosphere seemed lifeless when Man Wol was so cold to Chansung. :( 

• Like 6
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 2

Chingu ah, a big hug to your recap today :kiss_wink:

And let's hug again because today was such a hearbreaking episode!!! *cries with ChanSung* *pat pat*

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)

Ep 14 made me cry the most....and I haven't cry so much at a Kdrama since Master's Sun..everyone nailed it with their acting

Now I am curious whether there is any link of CS's past life with MW...think the staff were toking about CS, saying there must be a reason why Mago chose him to bring about the change in MW....

What/who else is left in the past? My colleague once mentioned MW's horse hahahhaha

Edited by Axerine Lee
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Ahhh... I remember that MW did say that time moves differently on the Sanzu bridge.

I think if she didn't meet CS, she would have gone with him to be reincarnated.

So now she stays, I look forward to the next arc.

They still have to resolve her immortality. And whether she can still run the hotel if she is mortal or does CS have to become immortal to stay with her?

Hmmmm...

• Like 5
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, Ondine said:

Man Wol should definitely make it up to Chansung for leaving him for a month and making him cry like that. Fortunately, there are many, many ways to do that. :w00t: :lol:

OH YOU KNOW IT! :naughty:

I'M JUST REALLY HAPPY WITH THIS EPISODE AND THAT WE HAVE TWO MORE EPISODES FOR THE GOOD STUFF WITHOUT THE SERIAL KILLER OR MW'S PAST HANGING OVER THEM. IT'S A SATISFYING EPISODE FOR ALL, AND ALSO A GOOD MIX OF HUMOR, SADNESS, BITTERNESS, EVERYTHING.

I FEEL LIKE CELEBRATING, LIKE CHAMPAIGN AND CAVIAR FOR EVERYONE PLUS MASSAGER AND EYE MASK. CHEERS EVERYONE! :star:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

Now that I can breathe again and think - I had a WOW moment just now when Mago1 told Grim Reaper that there is one remaining flower left from the (withering) tree... now that the flower is in CS, the tree will never wither/die fully 

Man, now I need to rewatch the episode in detail :joy:

• Like 6
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Ahhh... I remember that MW did say that time moves differently on the Sanzu bridge.

I think if she didn't meet CS, she would have gone with him 

The bridge equals 49 days before being reincarnated... sigh, reminds me if my grand uncle who just passed away and this month, still being the *Chinese* ghost festival.. :(

i think in many interviews, she said she is not dead? Time just freezes for her... i hope, fingers crossed... 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, DreamCatcher2011 said:

No, please no. She will forget everything, including Chansung. :bawling:

I'm sure she won't, she promised CS she will keep him in the last memory in previous ep, and it's not easy to erase all her memories since she has been living for 1300 years.

But I didn't expect the closure is so simple, I thought it's supposed to be in ep 15, MW hold SO MUCH GRUDGES for 1300 years, and it just went like ..... JUST LIKE THIS???..... maybe I need to see full subtitle to understand it.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

so adorable.

now I am wondering if the hong sisters are huge YJG fan girls. I have seen pictures of him before HDL in a tiger suit, with a flower in his mouth, and now, this scene calls to mind his debut acting role as an 8 year old crying in also a bus stop. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1