Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

Ok, let me just say. That was satisfying. Seeing CM in CS's body.

Also, when MW hugged CS after coming out from the tunnel. Her hands were over his shoulder. I like that type of hug. LOVE IT.

And I love that MW noticed CS is not CS but CM.

1 minute ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Omg!! My tears!!! :bawling: what are they saying to each other?

Nothing LOL. MW just asked CS, "Who are you?!"

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I REALLY LOVE THE WAY MW HUGGED HIM THERE. TOO BAD IT'S NOT CS. :wub:

1 minute ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Now I need scenes! Is the special romance occur yet?

NOOOO. Hahaha not the special romance I want. Although the hand-holding was kind of sweet, and the way that CS marked himself as MW's "property" by drawing the moon. It was really sweet.

• Like 2

Ugh can't wait for tomorrow ep, I'm glad it's not next week ep. Finally I can see MR Firefly again!!

• Like 1

Ewwwww, get away from Chansung, you CGI firefly! Sigh. Too much airtime for characters I don't care about. At least Smirkalot was bound to happen. Why is annoying serial killer still running loose? Grim Reaper, you literally have one job! :angry: :lol:

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Just now, vangsweetie637 said:

Now I need scenes! Is the special romance occur yet?

I think there will be no special romance. TVN is a liar. I really need to stop to believe them

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

I wanna see the preview one more time!! It was so fast!!!

I love the hug MW gave CS. That hug said it all that CS is precious to MW.:tears:

But CM is in his body!! Guess he had no choice to do this.

So is this the price Mago said CS had to go through!!:bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

From the preview it seems Man Wol tells Ji Won to be a vengeful ghost...wonder is she still blinded by revenge and wants Ji Won to take revenge for her by harming CM who is in CS's body....from the way the preview is shown but then again previews always tease us

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ondine said:

Ewwwww, get away from Chansung, you CGI firefly! Sigh. Too much airtime for characters I don't care about. At least Smirkalot was bound to happen. Why is annoying serial killer still running loose? Grim Reaper, you literally have one job! :angry: :lol:

Hahahaha I know right? I was kind of hoping they'll start tying up everything this episode BUT NOOOOOO. They still had to introduce new characters and then have lengthy scenes about SH. They could have resolved that with briefer scenes. 

2 minutes ago, DreamCatcher2011 said:

I think there will be no special romance. TVN is a liar. I really need to stop to believe them

HAHAHAHAHAHA true. They disappointed us in the "secret romance in the office" and now "special romance teaser.

2 minutes ago, angelbeast90 said:

I love the hug MW gave CS. That hug said it all that CS is precious to MW.:tears:

SAME. It's really the kind of hug between two people in love. I WANT MORE OF THAT IN THE COMING EPISOOOOOODES! Is that too much to ask? 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Ondine said:

Ewwwww, get away from Chansung, you CGI firefly! Sigh. Too much airtime for characters I don't care about. At least Smirkalot was bound to happen. 

haha. I feel the same way (no offense to the others. we love all of you, it is great to know we have different taste in men so that we dont all fight over the same one :) )

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

17 minutes ago, DreamCatcher2011 said:

Yeah, at this point I'll just accept that, and just look forward to Man Wol's IG. :D She has to post a photo of Chansung in that tiger suit. She has to! :lol:

13 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

Hahahaha I know right? I was kind of hoping they'll start tying up everything this episode BUT NOOOOOO. They still had to introduce new characters and then have lengthy scenes about SH. They could have resolved that with briefer scenes. 

I didn't mind Madame Choi's parts. I'm expecting to get the staff's issues resolved one by one this week and the next. But what was that kid all about?!

• LOL 2

I gotta ask though why are the grim reaper lax with the travel vehicles and the tunnel that take them to the otherside.  The higher authority should do something about this!

• LOL 2

Just now, Ondine said:

But what was that kid all about?!

HAHAHAHA A reason for CS to run to the tunnel, I suppose? So he can meet CM?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

To help the writers with plot coherence, let us all just imagine that death MaGo smuggled him in hehe

So in the version I am spinning in my head to make myself happy, MW was not really in love with CM, but was using him to get inside info on the authorities, so CM is actually the vengeful one hanging around to get back at MW :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

Poor kid, plot device du jour. Actually I'd rather watch his story and find out who his mother was and why he drew the hotel, and I'll just read the recap of what went down with Smirkalot. :P Ooh, and I'd also want to watch Unnie Ma Go and Man Wol gossiping over tea in the afternoon too!

• LOL 3