Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

i need translations! lol the design secrets? whats with the lights? and photos? i can’t google translate words embedded :triumph:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ondine said:

Another cute photo series on the progression of time and space. :D

Uuuu~wonder how they will pose next...

Hand holding maybe :D 

I was thinking about how the show would end and remembered that MW still holds on to that potion that would erase CS memory of HDL related stuff. 

I wonder if she ever gonna use them...

I am fine with a sad ending as sometimes it creates more impact to the storyline. Just no open ending... that just sucks...

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, nikki7 said:

I was thinking about how the show would end and remembered that MW still holds on to that potion that would erase CS memory of HDL related stuff. 

Doesn't it just erase his ghost-vision and ability to find HDL, not the memories (like the former manager).

Winner's Jinu and BTOB's Ilhoon recreated HDL scenes on Idol Radio, here with the actual clips for comparison:

• Like 4

8 hours ago, lollyminx said:

Hey @stroppyse! It hasn't been explicitly shown why CM had to betray MW, but there's a voice over in the  brief flashback in Episode 12 when Mago and the GR were talking by the tree. In the VO, you'll hear YW tell CM that he has to keep the facade of betraying her to save MW or something like that. I don't know if this will be explained later on or the show will let viewers assume. My guess is CM had to pretend he just used MW because if the princess finds out he fell in love with her, the princess will execute MW. 

I guess YW knew MW will give up her life because all of them died because of her, so he told CM to pretend to be the bad guy and CM choose to marry the princess to make it worse, so MW can stay alive in order to revenge for them.

YW might think even MW know CM didn't betray her, she will never become happy because of guilt. So he told him to be the bad guy instead so at least MW can survive.

Can someone explain why 4th MG said MW is wicked? and How the life line surgery work? Are they cutting the skin and sew it on the child palm?

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Hi can someone enlighten me why the princess let MW live? I mean princess said that because of MW, she can catch the whole thieves. But isn't MW the most dangerous one? Which is why princess tricked MW at the lake, while knock down the rest of MW gang easily in the woods. Supposed that she did not know about CM MW love story

Like someone mentioned here, also I'm a bit confused about CM YW deal. They decide on what is good for MW ..... Keep her alive but she won't live a happy life. 

That's why I cherish uri ManChan couple so much. I really like their communication, so honest and direct. They understand what the other is feeling and make sure to do the best for one another.

The side stories are good for me, it's long enough to keep me interested while thinking about its meaning upon MW life. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, zhangrain said:

Hi can someone enlighten me why the princess let MW live? I mean princess said that because of MW, she can catch the whole thieves. But isn't MW the most dangerous one? Which is why princess tricked MW at the lake, while knock down the rest of MW gang easily in the woods. Supposed that she did not know about CM MW love story

Like someone mentioned here, also I'm a bit confused about CM YW deal. They decide on what is good for MW ..... Keep her alive but she won't live a happy life. 

That's why I cherish uri ManChan couple so much. I really like their communication, so honest and direct. They understand what the other is feeling and make sure to do the best for one another.

The side stories are good for me, it's long enough to keep me interested while thinking about its meaning upon MW life. 

I think MW lived because CM made a deal..that let her lived in return CM will marry the princess.I feel that all along the princess was in love with CM .the princess somehow knew that CM has fallen in love with MW.in a flashback on ep 12 YW in a voice over told CM that he should just betrayed her so  that can MW 's life be spared .

• Like 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, annamchoi said:

I think MW lived because CM made a deal..that let her lived in return CM will marry the princess.I feel that all along the princess was in love with CM .the princess somehow knew that CM has fallen in love with MW.in a flashback on ep 12 YW in a voice over told CM that he should just betrayed her so  that can MW 's life be spared .

I feel the princess doesn't know CM REALLY fell in love to MW, CM might lie to the princess in the lake scene saying he just used MW to capture all of the thieves, that's why she said MW help him score a big goal, hence she let her free.

If that's what happened in the lake, CM must be really really smart to be able to make such an excuse in a short time.

It can also explain why the princess and CM are smiling to each other on the wedding night, because the princess doesn't know he loved MW. They have no reason to look happy if she knew she is marrying a man who doesn't love her.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Yeo Jin Goo spotted filming at a cinema I think..and lol the girl in the end is so funny her reaction after seeing YJG walking in front of her hahaha gurl same! 

Another one, one of HDL cinematographers posted a photo of their team filming in what seems like an old bridge in a forest with a caption "So much hard work to do" with an HDL hashtag

IU and YJG spotted filming together

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

I dont know what was sadder.

CMs calm face when he turned around and realized that

wasnt MW,  or MWs smiling face when she turned because

she thought it was CM.

And then she saw the soldiers.

After a thousand years MW laughs again.

And maybe CM is smiling a little. :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Did Google Translate did a good job and these are really the dream call requests? :D

I love that they're still filming. Lots of opportunities to make the remaining episodes better. :wub: I do hope MW and CS are on a date at the cinema and it's not just something to do with ghost in a theater. I hope they're doing couple stuff like watching a movie together to make the most of MW's remaining time. :wub:

• Like 3

9936FB395D5D596721

Cr @ff_0516

I really loved how our manchan couple relationship started by hugging and they always hug each other.. It feel more intimate rather than just kissing.. I also loved how they hug tbh its not an awkward hug that leave a space between lead.. But just look at CS happy face like even that broke my heart.. She maybe the first woman that actually take care of him (Mira is not included cause you see how she is lol) and he might have to lose her too.. I can see how heartbreaking CS is when MW said her time might be up... :tears:

I also scared of how CS keep remembering the doctor that willing to buy others life line to safe his kid.. I mean he remember the line that he willing to do anything to not let go his kids.. I afraid that CS will do something stupid to prevent MW from going... Please a big NO to noble idiot sacrifice.... 

• Like 7
  • Love 2

This drama reminds me back years ago when I read a manga regarding a highschool boy who somehow is able to see ghosts, spirits and the likes. This ability causes him so much troubles until one day he suddenly ends up in a shop owned by a beautiful girl/lady. It turns out the shop is only visible to selected human being under special circumtances.

The shop makes the customer wish comes true for a price.

Yadayadayada blablabla I forget the whole story but the boy then has a strong bond with the beautiful girl albeit not romance and by the end of the manga; the beautiful lady disappears and the boy then becomes the shop owner but missing her every day...

Ok...enough mumbling...4 days left to Ep 13...

• Like 6