Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

Appreciate all the sharing done in this HDL thread.   Love the different insights which helped me see the show in a new and deeper perspective.

The underlying theme of letting go, separation, loss and eventually grief has been beautifully threaded into each episode. The latest episodes are packed with overwhelming emotions not only for the main leads.  Two scenes stood out leaving the viewers with a heighten awareness that death is something that is not easy to deal with.  Seeing Sanchez breaking down upon learning of the death of Veronica and the parents who will do anything for the love of a child.

• Like 7
  • Love 2

Haha... so now that we know Captain had no choice and had sacrificed his life for MW... where should we as audience stand?

Support MW and Captain (1st love?) or MW with CS (last love?). Personally i would go for CS since we see more of their interaction than that of the Captain. How often did they met to make them 'love' each other?

As for CS, we have seen how he has transformed, from a non-believer  to a believer and passionate about his job to bring the ghosts to their final destination; and to fall.in love with his boss who actually loves him and wants to protect him as well... sigh..

Im not sure how Hong sisters will end the show, they better end it happily! Not another repeat of Hwaugi? (Gosh i cant spell it anymore) or Moon Lovers pls!

• Like 9

3 hours ago, lollyminx said:

What?! Did MW just say in the other BTS (translated by the same Twitter account posted by @Ondine) that she bought the cake?! Like does it mean what I think it means? Like she personally bought the cake, go-to-the-shop-to-buy-the-cake or order-the-cake-online-herself?!?! :w00t: You can tell he was touched. :wub: 

It was really sweet of her to get him a cake (however she procured it...I'm guessing she had her manager do it for her?), and one with a not-so-inside joke at that. Please be a food truck-sending friendship in the future!

2 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

...it would have been dangerous for my hearteu...HAHAHA..I thought he would actually kiss her there...look at those eyes...kyaaaaaa~

Another, I really think strong emotions bring the best out of YJG's acting..anger, frustration, sadness, even craziness (maybe)...he really shines in these types of emotions, in my opinion.

Yeah, he really looked like he was going to kiss her. :wub:  Man Wol's all cocky when she's teasing him, but when he called her bluff she got all flustered. Girl, you should have taken him up on his offer! Get him in your bed! :lol:

And I agree that he really shines in intense scenes. When they were fighting and he was telling her how he was so afraid to lose her...take all my feels! I think Episode 12 was his best work in the show so far.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

My thought on Behind scene :mrgreen:

he need manual book to kiss goddess :joy:

5d5bc253eca57381278737.gif?download

Spoiler

5d5bc55e55165323367225.gif?download

5d5bc4fc65b52183205447.gif?download

Spoiler

5d5bc42120e03814715394.gif?download

5d5bc484e12b5043126224.gif?download

Spoiler

5d5bc5c989469928141361.gif?download

• Like 2
  • LOL 16
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Yana Mujay said:

His life is just to looking for MW ,

Watching near but so far, how solitary live he does as a little lights who's felt guilty couldn't do more to his love of his life.

Day passes month 

Months passes year

Years passes century 

Theirs live , hurts and love is still lingering.

He just waiting the MW tree blooms to accept his time to a company her is end, she find another hearts who's made her live again!

He skipped his chances to reincarnation as another hero, he simply cursed himself as firefly to take his final.

Happiest MW is everything for him.

Time to say goodbye to their century ill fated story.

Wished MW  to send him off  to after life, no regrets no hurts.

Warriors to the end whatever its performance

Dunno the firefly Captain 

Remains me to my little heroes 

Reveal hidden contents

They've saved the one they loves get hates, unfair treatments and being bullied but both stay intact in their ugly performance.

many couldn't understand how's wrecked and bleeding their heart.

Yes, so true.

Their love story is like a classic novel.  All is there, love, revenge, sacrifice...

CM decided to stay with MW, as he made a promise.

I didnt know that such men still existed. :D

I dont like CM being captured as a firefly.  I wanted to see the captain in the present. 

But, it is what it is.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

My thought on Behind scene :mrgreen:

He be like, "Left" or "Right?!" DUDE BOTH! :w00t:

The question isn't which side to kiss her from. The question is "HOW HARD AND HOW LONG?" 

Full version of IU's song, the one on YouTube

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

i saw TvN official advertising on arthdal chronicles part 3 starting 7sep.. means HDL is ending in another 2 weeks :bawling: its like, too soon!! did this drama fast forward that much we din even realise time is running out?? 4 episodes left.. please extend for another 20 episodes!!! we can’t get enough of this!!! :tounge_xd: ok.. now back to.. kiss left side or kiss right side votes lol

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 6

That was a beautiful kiss.

Did CM see it...Sweety, dont be sad...:wub:

Im sorry CM and MW didnt kiss in the past. 

So, the captain would have his memories. :)

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

He be like, "Left" or "Right?!" DUDE BOTH! :w00t:

The question isn't which side to kiss her from. The question is "HOW HARD AND HOW LONG?" 

:joy::mrgreen: hard & long will lead to a 

5d5bdbcabeeaf109138329.gif?download

Maybe that was cry for   he messed up her makeup :yum:

• Naughty 2
  • LOL 7

Basically kissed by a tree :joy:

s7qXVwX.gif

Its a very pretty tree indeed!! Congrats Gu Chan Seong! 

ZUWTa9W.jpg

Btw @Ameera Ali love the BTS... they look shy afterwards haha... tag @ktcjdrama too. 

• Like 2
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 7

Ep 13 preview..this episode will be both giddy and sad..

Ep 13 preview other version

HOPE, the preview will get sub.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 7

5 minutes ago, annamchoi said:

Ep 13 preview..this episode will be both giddy and sad..

Good start and then WHAAAAAT OMG :tears: interesting

• Like 8

1 hour ago, rocher22 said:

That was a beautiful kiss.

Did CM see it...Sweety, dont be sad...:wub:

He busy firefly:mrgreen:

why would he be sad :yum:, he got front seat to see the live  action ( kiss ) , he was the light that guide these two lips to each other :joy: 

Spoiler

5d5bf21ce1008452384850.gif?download

5d5bf0eb4ba90732300261.gif?download

@ktcjdrama , @Lawyerh now I am turning to a weirdo  talking about bug :joy:

@Liting1 of course darling , you can :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9