Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

@Ameera Ali have i ever told you that i just love your humor?! :joy: the tree doing our job for us! Genius! 

The kiss wasn’t a complete statue kiss. I saw movements:naughty: 

• Like 3
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 10

subs out in one website. yey. been up 4 hours waiting haha

-----

Omg. CS is so cool at the start. He is just as menacing as serial killer. Like if the show just started with this ep, I would not know who the villain is haha

-----

I shouldn't have read the spoilers, that first 11 minutes should have gotten me crying and applauding the nice twist, but instead I was laughing because I knew what was really happening

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Thanks 1

Funny how TVN now don't post anymore clips of their ongoing drama after it airs an hour later...but then they posted one for HDL...just the kissing scene only :joy:..

And it's now at 64K views and counting as I'm writing this ^~^

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, realistic2280a said:

Before i go to sleep... just wanna say, great that GCS's IG is gaining traction and have over 1500 followers now... it maybe difficult to catch up with full moon's but at least its gaining popularity. 

Cant wait to see the sub episode tmr.

Good night everyone! Sweet dreams! :)

How do we know if that's his real ig?

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

After watching Episode 12 with subs, I found one of my favorite romantic scenes in the entire series - CS's hug as a relaxing pill for MW. :wub:

Another sweet scene: CS winning over the red car. :D They're so adorable, I can't even.

• Like 5
  • Love 9

Before i go to sleep... just wanna say, great that GCS's IG is gaining traction and have over 1500 followers now... it maybe difficult to catch up with full moon's but at least its gaining popularity. 

5d59827dcc0b3194989759.gif?download

1500 wow , so he may need 

5d5982053b45b341002861.gif?download

for the hug our girl declined yesterday :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 15

Cant wait to see the sub episode tmr.

Good night everyone! Sweet dreams! :)

Even their personal IGs gained some new followers as well. I believe IU has like 8m plus followers before and then it is now at 9.1m. YJG too, I think it was 1.8m or prolly much lower?..not sure..now it's at 1.9m.

Also uri YW, Lee Tae Seon..he only had like 6k when I saw his first and 2nd posts and now it's 31.8k and still growing. One thing I also like about HDL is how it helped these supporting characters like YW and CM to be more known as actors thru this drama. I only saw CM actor in Clean Passion for Now as Kim Yoo Jung's lil bro. And YW actor in My ID is a Gangnam Beauty as the ML's bartender friend. And btw, this is a reunion drama for both YW and Mi Ra since MIIAGB coz they were both there. (Apologies for mentioning these two dramas, hope it's okay to mention just for reference :D).

1 hour ago, macaronsandsakuratea said:

This day has been quite awful for me due to various reasons. But as night went in and this beautiful episode of HDL I've just seen, I feel assuaged. 

Aw, I hope you're feeling better now~! Hope the ep tonight made it even better :kiss_wink:...FIGHTING !!! Ryan-cheering-gif.gif 

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

I really think 4th Mago should just vanish serial killer. He is so evil and yet he gets to roam around <_< or allow MW to do it rightfully. 

Why does he get away with it? I feel so frustrated. It makes no sense. Serial killer is a vengeful spirit. He should burn with agony. I know. We need him to tense out the sad fate of MW and CS. But still...<_<

this episode was heartbreaking. Heck i think from now on, we need this: 

AgileIncompleteGaur-small.gif

These two are breaking my heart with such beautiful love! Can’t they just be together in the end, happily? I can’t even gather my full thoughts right now.

4 more episodes and I just want to be doing what the tree is doing for us :joy: per @Ameera Ali 

• Like 11
  • Love 3

It's 2 am here I just finished watching ep 12 with subs and I'll have a class later at 8 am urgh. All I can say is that I'm sure that the debt/punishment CS has to pay for MW to go in the afterlife is his life. There are many foreshadowing in tonight's episode especially with that lifeline story and Mago saying that MW will surely be sad and scared when she learns what CS has to pay. If the writers really want to send MW to the afterlife they just better send CS with her lol I'll consider that as a happy ending instead of the other one being reincarnated and meeting again like naah I've had enough of those haha. I can't believe we only have 2 weeks left huhu

• Like 10
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, wenlhy said:

How do we know if that's his real ig?

Woh, you've jinxed it... the account has been deleted :D:D

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

1 minute ago, jasminssiii said:

It's 2 am here I just finished watching ep 12 with subs and I'll have a class later at 8 am urgh. All I can say is that I'm sure that the debt/punishment CS has to pay for MW to go in the afterlife is his life. There are many foreshadowing in tonight's episode especially with that lifeline story and Mago saying that MW will surely be sad and scared when she learns what CS has to pay. If the writers really want to send MW to the afterlife they just better send CS with her lol I'll consider that as a happy ending instead of the other one being reincarnated and meeting again like naah I've had enough of those haha. I can't believe we only have 2 weeks left huhu

I agree! If Mago decides CS must pay with his life then better send them off together. I can’t accept reincarnation and staring at each other ending. Especially NO to open ending. After all the emotions i am going through, i better get an exact answer on the ending. Two weeks left and everything will continue to be filled with angst and anticipation for us.

And it is just a drama :joy: (my mom always says korean dramas are just for us to run away from reality. No arguments there lol).

• Like 10
  • Love 4

Theory on How CS will bring CM to MW: 

Spoiler

In Episode 12, we saw CS allowing a ghost to use his body again, just like when he was helping the ghost with hollow eyes. MW warned CS not to do this again without her, maybe it's dangerous? 

What if CS allows firefly CM to do so with his body so he can meet MW? 

• Like 11
  • Insightful 4

just finished. goodness it took me two hours with all the replaying, pausing and crying haha.

I did not know what I was crying about anymore, the parents and kid, sanchez, MW and CS, then sanchez again, then MW and CS haha

It was sad, but still they are very lucky. they know what is coming and they can prepare (unlike sachez), and they are using their time together well, and are being honest with each other, saying what they feel and saying things to comfort each other

MW had always been resigned to her fate, CS was too but has only recently realized what it really means to send MW off, which then makes MW sad and waver. I wonder if they will try to fight the deities in the latter episodes?

• Like 6
  • Sad 6
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, aria26 said:

I wonder if they will try to fight the deities in the latter episodes?

I hope so, especially that 4th Mago. I loved the scene at the beginning of Episode 12 when MW talks back to 4th Mago and mocks her. The gods in this series are unbelievable. How can they have different interests/intentions, most of them cruel. I mean why introduce a good person like CS to MW just so CS can send her off to the afterlife? Also, all of this after MW was betrayed by CM in the past and had YW taken away from her. 

• Like 12

27 minutes ago, jasminssiii said:

It's 2 am here I just finished watching ep 12 with subs and I'll have a class later at 8 am urgh. 

there goes our weekend huh

haha

It will be winter soon (it seems we've been skipping fall), and I spent my hot summer weekends waiting for HDL episodes instead of meeting real life CS outside. hayst

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

All I noticed during Man-Weol/Chan-Sung's kiss scene was how BIG his hands were!:w00t: Apart from that it was another sad.. sad.. ep.:tears: Knowing the dying have to leave the living behind..

Ji-Won's still at large like the Room #13 ghost , only he is the very incarnation of evil.:angry: I think ep. 12 alludes to the toxic culture of netizens & their mean comments that could destroy lives~ I like how each ep. each ghost has a story to tell with a lesson to impart. It deals with current issues that're relevant. 

I really resonated with Chan-Sung... he is not willing to let Man-Weol go (who does actually?) It's out of our hands when their time comes..

• Like 8
  • Love 4

After watching with sub, I have different take that the price CS has to pay may not be his life, for example, like by getting into danger such as meeting an ill-fated relationship like JW.

That's why, when Grim Reaper report to 1st Mago that MW strike a deal with him to lessen the price CS has to pay, 

Mago replied that MW has yet to realize the real price that CS has to pay. MW must've thought that the price CS has to pay is by getting his life in danger due to the reconnection to supposedly broken ill-fated relationship because of what 4th Mago said to her.

But, that's not it.

That's not what MW afraid most about CS as she can protect him from the danger of other vengeful spirit.

The real price would be the pain of being left behind, just as the lifeline kiddo felt too - that he is afraid to see his parents being in pain after his death. 

That's why Mago said, when she finds out what the real price is, she will be sad (knowing that he will be in pain) and afraid (to leave him like that). 

CS has already started to feel it... the thought about not being able to see her anymore is now driving him crazy already..and it's already torture him to be the one who has to send her off. 

And MW is now witnessing such pain through few encounter with the living people who are being left behind such as Sanchez and the kiddo's parents.

However, the scene when CS lying down looking at his lifeline somehow making me nervous (viewing from MW perspective:ph34r:). I think he is thinking about giving up anything that he could even if its his life perhaps to keep being able to see MW, just like the kiddo's parents. CS already admitted that he would do anything he could do to cling onto her when they argue over the matter outside Sanchez restaurant. I am not sure what is already in his mind (Hong sisters' mind to be exact)..he could be thinking of striking deal with the deities already. 

Gosh, I really have no idea how would this drama ends. 

It's not like CS is immortal to be able to wait for MW's being reincarnated.

The one who's been immortal that is going to the afterlife. 

I think I should stop guessing and just wait and see what gonna happen.

That being said, I am anticipating for the final showdown between MW and JW the vengeful spirit. I hope his arc would be wrap up next week. I don't want to see his face again (as a character). 

I am taking MW's word literally that she should have brought her gun to shoot him to dust... so, I'm waiting for that beautifully crafted gun in action again. wooohooo! :skull:

• Like 14
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2

7 minutes ago, Ellander88 said:

.he could be thinking of striking deal with the deities already. 

I am fine with a deal, as long as it is not a noble idiotic one :)

• Like 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, vangsweetie637 said:

And it is just a drama :joy: (my mom always says korean dramas are just for us to run away from reality. No arguments there lol).

Talking about mom :blush:

Isn’t she reminds us of moms in these two scenes :joy:

5d59a93e4ccfd325888660.gif?download

5d59a993c6172404036973.gif?download

Next time guide for her :joy:

5d59aa2e9531d199102726.gif?download

• Like 2
  • LOL 18

can anyone tell what song was playing while they were kissing? is it a new one? IU singing?

• Like 5