Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

The kiss was..fine..hahaha maaan I want something more I want that typical kdrama kiss juseyo 

Btw is there a preview for ep 13?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Oh!..I thought MW was the one who initiated the kiss but looking at CS hand placement in MW's face, it looks the other way around...

Aaaaaaaaahhh...I don't want to watch the kiss scene clip..I'll patiently wait until subs are out :P

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

2 minutes ago, Yana Mujay said:

Hmmm..maybe both is sad and knew they were not meant to be...

And dunno to write...

Solem..

Choked up...

Heartbreaking

Choose one suit yourself

:dissapointed_relieved:

I love how he pulls her back for another kiss! :wub: 

but you are right. My heart feels sad cuz their love is too heartbreaking :bawling:

@Ameera Ali thanks! Finally i see the kiss! But surely it is longer than that lol

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

I will not expect a deep kiss for one reason: Jin Goo is a great actor but he's not a good kisser . Same for IU! I love her as actress but not for kissing :phew:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

LOL it would be funny if MW updates her IG with the kiss scene :lol: both of them, hard at work. :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

YJG...I know this is not his first kiss scene but.......I mourn for the little boy he was...LOL...*a noona who has watched him grow up*

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

26 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

I love how he pulls her back for another kiss! :wub: 

AHA!...so it was a double kiss???...ha ha..I thought I saw the photos for today's episode and I did saw the one CS touching MW's face and I was thinking, "hmm..what if we get a double kiss?"...and I WAS RIGHT!!!...finally, uri Chan Sung made a move too :rolleyes: :kiss_wink:

• Like 4
  • Love 5

2 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

AHA!...so it was a double kiss???

Yes a double kiss, and it's not enough in my opinion. :wub::lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Hmm, I watch livestream and to be honest, to me it was kinda statue kisses. When IU kissed CS first then he pulled her arm to give her another kiss. No movement at both kisses. However better than nothing :D

Just wondering what they talked before the kisses...

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

the kiss was pure love and the same time with sadness both of them knowing that soon MW will vanish ...

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Love 3

Just now, Anh Nguyen Roff said:

Hmm, I watch livestream and to be honest, to me it was kinda statue kisses

Right?! There should be a third one. I'll settle for a third one as long as there's movement and it's a real, long kiss. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

27 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

Yes a double kiss, and it's not enough in my opinion. :wub::lol:

Maybe we'll get more in the next...ha ha ha...

...looks like some are not satisfied with how they kissed...hihi...but considering MW and CS characters, a kiss with all the mouth movement wouldn't fit really well so a simple kiss would suffice...but....BUT of course, I know we all want more than just like that...me included *wink wink*...LOL :P

EDIT:...and oh, since it's an emotional scene as well, I think the kiss is just fine as it is..

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Just now, annamchoi said:

the kiss was pure love and the same time with sadness both of them knowing that soon MW will vanish ...

And this is why I wonder they're not kissing as if they're going to lose each other soon. :lol::lol::lol: I mean, if they know one of them will eventually leave, they should make the most out of it. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

The kiss is even sadder when we know these two love each other but know they cannot keep each other!

come on Magos! Please don’t tear me apart like this! Instead of making us watch these two like this, go vanish the serial killer. He is the vengeful one now.

6 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

AHA!...so it was a double kiss???...ha ha..I thought I saw the photos for today's episode and I did saw the one CS touching MW's face and I was thinking, "hmm..what if we get a double kiss?"...and I WAS RIGHT!!!...finally, uri Chan Sung made a move too :rolleyes: :kiss_wink:

I was following dramamilk recap and reading the scene and seeing the scene made me teared up. Their love is so beautifully heartbreaking. I love double kisses! But this kiss was double heartbreaking beautiful!

• Like 4
  • Love 5

They better show us in the BTS how many takes that kiss took. At least that would satisfy some of us here. :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

But people, IU was singing the OST that was playing over the kiss!!! No wonder I thought, hey, this is a really pretty OST. :w00t:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

No preview at the ending of ep 12? But I heard that IU will be the next singer for the new OSTs? Yay!

When I watched this scene at first I wanted to pull my hair. I mean why did Hong sisters write like this? They made CS died? There're 4 episodes left but he died? I was shocked, stunned and then I was laughing so hard :lol:

I put the cut scene inside spoiler, the translation is right below

Spoiler

HJ: Hello?
YN: What should I do?
HJ: What's wrong Yuna?
YN: I think Manager Gu is hurt. What if he dies? *sobbing*
HJ: What?!
SB: What did you mean that 3rd choice (CS) have died?
HJ: He went to catch the killer and I think he died trying
*lift opens*
SB: Ms Jang! Ms Jang! Something bad happened. He said Manager Gu has died.
MW: What?
SB *sigh*
HJ: Yuna wanted to help the customers to catch the culprit so she followed the culprit's car. Manager Gu said that it was dangerous and he went to the place by himself and ...
*at the same time CS enters the hotel and looks around the front desk but doesn't find HJ*
MW: Tell me again clearly. What happened to him? Don't cry and say something!!!
*lift opens and CS is inside*
SB: Manager Gu?
*MW carefully get closer to CS. She carefully check CS and touch his face. She moves to feel his heart. She turned around and face the trio*
MW: Ji Hyun Joong you son of !!! Come here you! Get back here!
SB: Ms Jang!
MW: Where are you going? Get back here!
SB: Ms Jang!!
*HJ hugs CS*
MW: You said he died!
SB: Whoa whoa
HJ: So you are still alive. What a relief
*MW was speechless, embarassed and felt relief. She just left without words*
SB: You are alive *SB hits him*
SH: *hits him again* We thought you come here as a guest
CS: Huh? 

• LOL 1