[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

3 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

Hmm I'm just guessing but maybe IU write the lyrics of the song herself? Because she has the script, she can perfectly describe the ending of episode 12 in the song.

Reading your translation, I think so too. She also did it for My Ajussi so it's likely that she wrote a song for this series too. 

18 minutes ago, Ondine said:

I forgot who here wanted moar Grim Reaper...congratulations, you willed it into existence! I love the Man Wol + Reaper alliance, making deals over drinks in the Sky Bar. May it prosper.

Hahahaha it was a good scene right? And they should have done it since the first episode. 

• Like 7

This day has been quite awful for me due to various reasons. But as night went in and this beautiful episode of HDL I've just seen, I feel assuaged. Thank you HDL and thank you chingu-Soompiers for your insightful thoughts and fun contributions making my viewing experience more worthwhile. 

Kudos, btw, to chingus who percipiently figured out from the get-go the mysterious firefly's role. It's nice to know that Chung-myung is close to achieving his redemption. But onto the juicier part, at long last drama gods rewarded those of us who patiently have been thirsting for some tickling romance. My heart gave a loud thudder as Man-wol and Chan-seung shared tender moments with each at her suite as she tried to cutely nurse the bruised and wounded him. But my heart skipped a beat at the magical, stirring ending scene. Man-wol with all her barriers broken down tearfully went for it first, her kiss was gentle and swift until Chan-seung pulled her again to lovingly deliver a kiss. Yet again, this episode's ghost case pertaining to the parents and their ghostly ill child mirrored the lovers' plight. The more Chan-seung is into protecting and loving Man-wol, the closer he is moving towards his own harm and ruin. But we already know that he doesn't mind it. He chose to wholeheartedly embrace, to feel the now. He chose to face his fate. His love for her is selfless and brave. It was wonderful witnessing how they developed this special closeness and interdependence that slowly blossomed into a romance. Let's hope that their passion grows more as she inches towards the climactic confrontation of her foreordained path.

• Like 3
  • Love 7

13 minutes ago, Anh Nguyen Roff said:

Perhaps they mean no plans for now, not yet set the date. Just like “Done for me” has only been released today but it has been used since early episodes.

They said it's only for the scene, but some fans replying to the tweet are guessing it might come out on IU's album. But again they're only speculating.

@realistic2280a The Chansung IG doesn't seem like an official account though?

• Like 3

@alleram95 Thank you for the song translation! I'm thinking it might be "our happy ending" though at the end, seems to fit better? :) I hope they'll end up releasing it eventually. It instantly became my favorite OST from the show when I heard it in the scene, even before knowing IU sang it, and now I'm just playing it on a loop, haha. :D

• Like 7

subs out in one website. yey. been up 4 hours waiting haha

-----

Omg. CS is so cool at the start. He is just as menacing as serial killer. Like if the show just started with this ep, I would not know who the villain is haha

-----

I shouldn't have read the spoilers, that first 11 minutes should have gotten me crying and applauding the nice twist, but instead I was laughing because I knew what was really happening

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, realistic2280a said:

Before i go to sleep... just wanna say, great that GCS's IG is gaining traction and have over 1500 followers now... it maybe difficult to catch up with full moon's but at least its gaining popularity. 

Cant wait to see the sub episode tmr.

Good night everyone! Sweet dreams! :)

How do we know if that's his real ig?

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

After watching Episode 12 with subs, I found one of my favorite romantic scenes in the entire series - CS's hug as a relaxing pill for MW. :wub:

Another sweet scene: CS winning over the red car. :D They're so adorable, I can't even.

• Like 5
  • Love 8

Before i go to sleep... just wanna say, great that GCS's IG is gaining traction and have over 1500 followers now... it maybe difficult to catch up with full moon's but at least its gaining popularity. 

5d59827dcc0b3194989759.gif?download

1500 wow , so he may need 

5d5982053b45b341002861.gif?download

for the hug our girl declined yesterday :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 14

Cant wait to see the sub episode tmr.

Good night everyone! Sweet dreams! :)

Even their personal IGs gained some new followers as well. I believe IU has like 8m plus followers before and then it is now at 9.1m. YJG too, I think it was 1.8m or prolly much lower?..not sure..now it's at 1.9m.

Also uri YW, Lee Tae Seon..he only had like 6k when I saw his first and 2nd posts and now it's 31.8k and still growing. One thing I also like about HDL is how it helped these supporting characters like YW and CM to be more known as actors thru this drama. I only saw CM actor in Clean Passion for Now as Kim Yoo Jung's lil bro. And YW actor in My ID is a Gangnam Beauty as the ML's bartender friend. And btw, this is a reunion drama for both YW and Mi Ra since MIIAGB coz they were both there. (Apologies for mentioning these two dramas, hope it's okay to mention just for reference :D).

1 hour ago, macaronsandsakuratea said:

This day has been quite awful for me due to various reasons. But as night went in and this beautiful episode of HDL I've just seen, I feel assuaged. 

Aw, I hope you're feeling better now~! Hope the ep tonight made it even better :kiss_wink:...FIGHTING !!! Ryan-cheering-gif.gif 

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

I really think 4th Mago should just vanish serial killer. He is so evil and yet he gets to roam around <_< or allow MW to do it rightfully. 

Why does he get away with it? I feel so frustrated. It makes no sense. Serial killer is a vengeful spirit. He should burn with agony. I know. We need him to tense out the sad fate of MW and CS. But still...<_<

this episode was heartbreaking. Heck i think from now on, we need this: 

AgileIncompleteGaur-small.gif

These two are breaking my heart with such beautiful love! Can’t they just be together in the end, happily? I can’t even gather my full thoughts right now.

4 more episodes and I just want to be doing what the tree is doing for us :joy: per @Ameera Ali 

• Like 11
  • Love 2

It's 2 am here I just finished watching ep 12 with subs and I'll have a class later at 8 am urgh. All I can say is that I'm sure that the debt/punishment CS has to pay for MW to go in the afterlife is his life. There are many foreshadowing in tonight's episode especially with that lifeline story and Mago saying that MW will surely be sad and scared when she learns what CS has to pay. If the writers really want to send MW to the afterlife they just better send CS with her lol I'll consider that as a happy ending instead of the other one being reincarnated and meeting again like naah I've had enough of those haha. I can't believe we only have 2 weeks left huhu

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, jasminssiii said:

It's 2 am here I just finished watching ep 12 with subs and I'll have a class later at 8 am urgh. All I can say is that I'm sure that the debt/punishment CS has to pay for MW to go in the afterlife is his life. There are many foreshadowing in tonight's episode especially with that lifeline story and Mago saying that MW will surely be sad and scared when she learns what CS has to pay. If the writers really want to send MW to the afterlife they just better send CS with her lol I'll consider that as a happy ending instead of the other one being reincarnated and meeting again like naah I've had enough of those haha. I can't believe we only have 2 weeks left huhu

I agree! If Mago decides CS must pay with his life then better send them off together. I can’t accept reincarnation and staring at each other ending. Especially NO to open ending. After all the emotions i am going through, i better get an exact answer on the ending. Two weeks left and everything will continue to be filled with angst and anticipation for us.

And it is just a drama :joy: (my mom always says korean dramas are just for us to run away from reality. No arguments there lol).

• Like 10
  • Love 3

Theory on How CS will bring CM to MW: 

Spoiler

In Episode 12, we saw CS allowing a ghost to use his body again, just like when he was helping the ghost with hollow eyes. MW warned CS not to do this again without her, maybe it's dangerous? 

What if CS allows firefly CM to do so with his body so he can meet MW? 

• Like 11
  • Insightful 3