[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

The kiss is even sadder when we know these two love each other but know they cannot keep each other!

come on Magos! Please don’t tear me apart like this! Instead of making us watch these two like this, go vanish the serial killer. He is the vengeful one now.

6 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

AHA!...so it was a double kiss???...ha ha..I thought I saw the photos for today's episode and I did saw the one CS touching MW's face and I was thinking, "hmm..what if we get a double kiss?"...and I WAS RIGHT!!!...finally, uri Chan Sung made a move too :rolleyes: :kiss_wink:

I was following dramamilk recap and reading the scene and seeing the scene made me teared up. Their love is so beautifully heartbreaking. I love double kisses! But this kiss was double heartbreaking beautiful!

• Like 4
  • Love 4

No preview at the ending of ep 12? But I heard that IU will be the next singer for the new OSTs? Yay!

When I watched this scene at first I wanted to pull my hair. I mean why did Hong sisters write like this? They made CS died? There're 4 episodes left but he died? I was shocked, stunned and then I was laughing so hard :lol:

I put the cut scene inside spoiler, the translation is right below

Spoiler

HJ: Hello?
YN: What should I do?
HJ: What's wrong Yuna?
YN: I think Manager Gu is hurt. What if he dies? *sobbing*
HJ: What?!
SB: What did you mean that 3rd choice (CS) have died?
HJ: He went to catch the killer and I think he died trying
*lift opens*
SB: Ms Jang! Ms Jang! Something bad happened. He said Manager Gu has died.
MW: What?
SB *sigh*
HJ: Yuna wanted to help the customers to catch the culprit so she followed the culprit's car. Manager Gu said that it was dangerous and he went to the place by himself and ...
*at the same time CS enters the hotel and looks around the front desk but doesn't find HJ*
MW: Tell me again clearly. What happened to him? Don't cry and say something!!!
*lift opens and CS is inside*
SB: Manager Gu?
*MW carefully get closer to CS. She carefully check CS and touch his face. She moves to feel his heart. She turned around and face the trio*
MW: Ji Hyun Joong you son of !!! Come here you! Get back here!
SB: Ms Jang!
MW: Where are you going? Get back here!
SB: Ms Jang!!
*HJ hugs CS*
MW: You said he died!
SB: Whoa whoa
HJ: So you are still alive. What a relief
*MW was speechless, embarassed and felt relief. She just left without words*
SB: You are alive *SB hits him*
SH: *hits him again* We thought you come here as a guest
CS: Huh? 

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 6

7 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

And this is why I wonder they're not kissing as if they're going to lose each other soon. :lol::lol::lol: I mean, if they know one of them will eventually leave, they should make the most out of it. :lol:

Agreeeeeee!!!!! Kiss like you guys don’t have the chance to kiss ever again. 

I know these “statue” kisses fit their characteristics and situations better than those “steamy and sticky” kisses. Just like when I followed Touch Your Heart drama, the characters have never been in loved before so they kissed like touch lips until episode 14, which was reasonable for them but painful for me :tears:  (I’m sorry if this against the policy of mentioning other dramas but no bad intention here ^_^)

There are only 4 episodes left, I hope the best for JMW & GCS. 

• Like 4
  • Love 3

16 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

The kiss is even sadder when we know these two love each other but know they cannot keep each other!

Oh yeah she love him :blush:

she spend all her nail money , in two bag of medication :joy: @sadthe1st see what love do :mrgreen:

• LOL 10

11 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

she spend all her nail money , in two bag of medication :joy: @sadthe1st see what love do :mrgreen:

u have to forgive her.. she doesn’t get hurt.. even if she did, that was 1300 years ago when medicinal leaves worked wonders :lol:

btw the clip you shared when MW faced the ghost of the serial killer.. i think she almost wanted to make his soul disintegrate for all the sins and harming CS.. but she stopped.. (probably she expects MG4 to do the dirty job?) haha i need eng subs!!

*sits on floor and whines* 

what deal did MW strike with the grim reaper? :huh:

btw mdm choi is so active.. i think she admires MW alot.. and the comments, people are asking her to hold on to bartender kim before she leaves and, she replied that he is not her type omg thats hilarious :lol:

probably not the best timing to post since the MW CS couple and kisses are the utmost priority right now.. but, here’s firefly guard practising his fighting stunts

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

2 minutes ago, Anh Nguyen Roff said:

Agreeeeeee!!!!! Kiss like you guys don’t have the chance to kiss ever again. 

I know these “statue” kisses fit their characteristics and situations better than those “steamy and sticky” kisses. Just like when I followed Touch Your Heart drama, the characters have never been in loved before so they kissed like touch lips until episode 14, which was reasonable for them but painful for me :tears:  (I’m sorry if this against the policy of mentioning other dramas but no bad intention here ^_^)

They can balance it though. They don't have to kiss all out that's uncharacteristic of them, but they shouldn't also do the "statue" kiss. :wub: There should at least be movement? Hahahahaha I don't why it matters to me as a viewer, but it does. Like for some reason it satisfies the need for us to see them have a good relationship. It shows the urgency of the situation, like they might not see each other again, so they should enjoy loving each other while they still can. 

Oh by the way, so this episode answers who CM and CS right? That CS is definitely not CM's reincarnation, and that the firefly is indeed CM. However, the story is not over yet because something happened, like an agreement between them that made CM a firefly. You can also see CM's regret, which I think is why he accepted his fate because he knows he messed up when he didn't protect MW and her loved ones. I think he let MW kill him and then accepted that he'd just be a firefly forever and watch MW. 

• Like 8
  • Sad 3
  • Love 1