DdayDdayDday

DdayDday

Dday

Today is Hotel Del Luna day 

:kiss_wink:

FIGHTING 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나 - Sat & Sun @ 21:00 KST

IU is so cool and awesome in her role... not a bad start, although a bit slow and confusing in the first half... but I'm looking forward to ep.2

YJG... still seeing traces of him as 0.9 from Absolute Boyfriend... hopefully that will change later on.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

IU is so cool and awesome in her role... not a bad start, although a bit slow and confusing in the first half... but I'm looking forward to ep.2

YJG... still seeing traces of him as 0.9 from Absolute Boyfriend... hopefully that will change later on.

I was able to catch a little of episode 1. Liking it so far, but yes I agree with you that for YJG, I still see a little of Absolute Boyfriend. I'm sure it'll change throughout the drama, when we get deeper into their characters.

But totally loving IU's outfit already. Can't wait to see more of her wardrobe. :)

• Like 4

...really like the first episode :D...I was hesitant but when I saw it's subbed already, heck, let me just check and see....lol..and to my surprise, I really enjoyed it! ...I hope the Hong Sisters won't disappoint this time, as many people have been.

IU and YJG's chemistry is surprisingly good as well! Unlike some of you, I didn't actually watch him in Absolute BF, but only in The Crowned Clown, so no problem adjusting to his character here :). IU's wardrobe is on point...though I wish she stayed away from too red lipstick..she looks prettier with light tone. But I guess it has to match with her fierce personality.

And LMAO...for a moment, I forgot this is actually a ghost drama so I was so shocked when the woman removed her sunglasses and then...BAM!...no eyes...ha ha ha...

Hope this drama maintains this pacing and momentum.

P.S. I love Oh Ji Ho's cameo :blush:

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

I am still waiting for episode 1. Viki hasn’t released it yet either :crazy:

I'm just following this thread because I'm curious what the show will be like.  But I refuse to watch because I don't trust the Hong Sisters, and I don't want to get emotionally invested in something that is likely to end badly as their dramas tend to do.

Anyway, I happened to notice that the subbed version was posted hours ago on the non-legal sites where I watch dramas.  I can send you a link if you want it.

• Like 3

How to describe The feeling when watching HDL..fun..hilarious.curious and solem at once.

This is very good.

Still couldn't express what definitely i felt even after watching for 3th time..all is rushing out...between overwhelming seeing Jieun heartfelt acting, the led chemistry and how wonderful screne this drama been over...

Oh God i need just be grounded a while before posted something more sensible about HDL.

Or should  waiting tonight's episode to watching more conceptual in logics senses i think.

Now i just saying HDL is so impressive..Bravo!

• Like 4

So, Man-Weol is like a female grim reaper LoL!? Just stylized as an innkeeper for the underworld...very interesting. Me likey~ 

She's pretty sneaky too.. she manipulated Chan-Sung by faking her death. Not to mention she got a banging wardrobeB) Excited for more.

• Like 4

tvN #HotelDelLuna: 7.3% 1f389.png

https://twitter.com/NetizenDrama/status/1150180187759370240

tumblr_puig2wYOzw1vj9tigo6_r1_540.gif

--------

tumblr_puig2wYOzw1vj9tigo4_r1_400.giftumblr_puig2wYOzw1vj9tigo5_r1_400.gif

remind me of SHR these 2 gifs:wub:

---------------------------------------------------

Spoiler

âHotel Del Lunaâ Premiere Surpasses âArthdal Chronicles,â Achieves No. 1 Ratings In Time Slot

“Hotel Del Luna” Premiere Surpasses “Arthdal Chronicles,” Achieves No. 1 Ratings In Time Slot

Jul 13, 2019
by E. Cha

tvN’s “Hotel Del Luna” is off to an impressive start!

The new “fantasy horror romance” drama stars Yeo Jin Goo as an elite hotelier who ends up running a hotel for ghosts, while IU stars as the cursed owner of the spooky Hotel Del Luna.

According to Nielsen Korea, the July 13 premiere of the drama scored an average viewership rating of 7.3 percent and a peak of 8.7 percent nationwide. Not only did “Hotel Del Luna” take first place in its time slot across all channels, including public broadcast networks, but it also achieved higher ratings than its predecessor “Arthdal Chronicles,” which previously aired during the same time slot. (The premiere of “Arthdal Chronicles” scored an average rating of 6.7 percent, while its latest episode—the finale of Part 2—scored an average rating of 6.8 percent.)

Additionally, the premiere of “Hotel Del Luna” also took first place among the key demographic of viewers ages 20 to 49, with whom it scored an average rating of 4.8 percent and a peak of 6.4 percent.

The second episode of “Hotel Del Luna” is scheduled to air on July 14 at 9 p.m. KST.

Spoiler

Meanwhile, tvN has announced that Part 3 of “Arthdal Chronicles” will begin airing on September 7.

Did you catch the premiere of “Hotel Del Luna”? Share your thoughts in the comments below!

Source (1) (2)

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Latte_Anyday said:

She's pretty sneaky too.. she manipulated Chan-Sung by faking her death. 

I didn’t think she was faking her death... she was just too lazy to move, and was surprised when GCS returned with a cart to help her. 

• Like 6

41 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

@Joseph Lim and @Yana Mujay you'll be busy in both threads :).

Love the drama so far although it is just the first episode.   Guess I'll be around this thread too because of their characters and their stories are so interesting to me.  Looking forward to the next episode.

@Yongzura, B)

Thanks, wishing many Soompier will gather around to fire up this thread, definitely HDL will attracted many viewers and stir discussion to become header of news. 

Told the truth i just wanna enjoy this drama as it is, but after last night's episode found myself been drowning by huge awesome feelings, surely you could tell this drama is not about a fantasy horror romances this'll be a kind traveling lost souls who buried a variation story to tell, the highlights  is what JMW says while stabbed by the man she was shoot "who's am'i to fought him? I was the ones in same situation who's unseated :cry:the swords surely humans couldn't seeing her/his own faults" this line is so thoughtful and get me high hope to see another's humanity side story.

From what i learned last night episode get high ratings so congratulation to HDL team, this is just start hopefully the story and the good acting and all the efforts they put made this drama will steady and rise up the ratings and creates more perfect results.

Excited waiting another surprise is come.

:heart:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

So, Man-Weol is like a female grim reaper LoL!? Just stylized as an innkeeper for the underworld...very interesting. Me likey~ 

She's pretty sneaky too.. she manipulated Chan-Sung by faking her death. Not to mention she got a banging wardrobeB) Excited for more.

Nope..she was to overwhelm with her slight past memory who's hurts her so much.

She lost herself a while, the guilt and scars MW been hide made she asked GCS to run away but the result is the way arounds :) the poor soft heart CS comeback with a cart:lol:.

You could see how dejected MWexpression,surprise,touching and sorry for him.

Time MW get her sense back to late to CS to run away :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5