[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

1 minute ago, Yana Mujay said:

Not sure...but they argued in tears..

Aww seeing them argue makes me sad :(

1 minute ago, lightbringer06 said:

MUAHAHAHA!!!...totally get you...what we care for now is will they kiss tonight or not? :P

Haha i am getting impatient :joy:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Yana Mujay said:

The kiss scenes you all waiting is coming 

Yay!!! Finally!!

Just now, lightbringer06 said:

They'll probably show it at the end...like literally the ending scene...hahaha...

I think it’s the ending scene too but my point is..the kiss better happen :D

• Like 1

Offer all today episodes is

Good..the mix between horror..funny and sad scenes is quite interesting even the kiss scene little bit weird maybe need sub. We could sense the essence of kiss...cos these first time I noticed HDL made a weird cute.. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Just now, Yana Mujay said:

Good..the mix between horror..funny and sad scenes is quite interesting even the kiss scene little bit weird maybe need sub. We could sense the essence of kiss...cos these first time I noticed HDL made a weird cute..

Thanks for recapping! :wub: Suddenly, my stremaing stopped working so I didn't see everything. I'm just watching all the clips now on Naver. :lol:

• Like 3

Just now, Yana Mujay said:

Wait. So the kiss was a fail? Okay someone needs to post it so i can see it for myself :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7