Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

Awww looking at that IG post up there, i can see the beautiful sad love of ManChan! 

At this point, I believe firefly is Captain. I also believe he is lingering around because there was a huge misunderstanding between him and MW which led to death and a deep grudge. What exactly happened? We have yet to find out.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@Ellander88 I also agree with you that I think MW died before meeting the 1st Mago back in episode 1 too. Thus, 1st Mago bought CS in to take care of MW and send her off. I think the price CS has to pay is that he won’t be able to have a happy ending love with MW. Precisely according to 1st Mago’s plan but yet he is the one that gets the short stick since Mago gets what see wants, MW able to move on and CS is stuck. Oh I hope they don’t make him forget everything with that medicine. That would be a terrible ending. 

• Like 9

21 minutes ago, stella77 said:

Oh I hope they don’t make him forget everything with that medicine. That would be a terrible ending. 

i agree...That would be a terrible ending...he should at least remember her,their moments together...

• Like 5

Did anyone catch the reference to BTS? There was a story that the BTS members see ghosts. Anyway, isn't it a little late in the series to introduce a main villain?  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, andy78 said:

he should at least remember her,their moments together...

Do Not Fear.. There Is The Social Media!! (whoa i made it rhymes!) they all have IG so the memories can be revived browsing through what they have posted!!! B)

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, stella77 said:

Oh I hope they don’t make him forget everything with that medicine. That would be a terrible ending. 

Ughh.. that medicine is still a bother though. 

I am so curious how are they gonna use that medicine, whether to wrap things nicely or to completely ruin the story.

The only thing hopeful for that medicine is that, it only erase the ability to see ghost and the hotel, it does not erase the memories about MW and what happened in the hotel, which is why the old lady manager still remembers the hotel, MW and the event occurred in the past.

I just hope for the best and the medicine be used wisely. :sweatingbullets:

It's a drama that has been written for quite some time already.

I think previously Hong Sisters wrote the plot and subplot with 60 minutes time frame for each episode, which is the usual length of an episode in most stations. But, since tvN got the right to broadcast and they allocate 70-75 minutes per episode for their drama, so, I think some additional scenes were added accordingly to fit the episode length. Some of us may find those scenes unnecessary, but for me Hong Sisters have tried their best to link the meaning beyond those subplots to the main plot / characters, for instance, the change in MW's expressions when she sees or looks at the scene happened. Plus, they even addressed societal issues in the plot and some tribute to some important figures and cultural history. 

• Like 12

3 hours ago, lollyminx said:

To be honest, there's a lot of this in the series. Missed opportunity to build the romance. Missed opportunity for comic relief. Missed opportunity to strengthen the plot/narratives. Eeeeeh... but whatever though. Let's just enjoy the remaining episodes. :wub:

To be fair, a lot of that can also be said for most shows. I think a show without missteps is exceedingly rare. :) I agree though, in hoping that at least the ending should make sense and feel earned. I can be okay even with a "sad" or open ending if so. One ending I won't agree with is Man Wol ending up with Smirkalot though. :vicx::lol:

Oh no, Man Wol's gone all lovestruck and moony (hehe) on her Insta! She's actually gotten worse! And I wished that Dark Mago x Man Wol post into existence. It was my doing, muhahahah! B)

3 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

Yep, i was hoping CS gave MW a few neck messages when she complained of being tired and having neck pain... but alas, CS didnt... maybe both actors are still shy. 

YJG's cheesy line of eating IU's earings have both of them laughing their heads off... but im sure both are still not that comfortable with skinship hence less touchy touchy :)

I think the director's decision is involved as well, not just the actors' personal comfort or preference. It's a collaboration with the actors, but ultimately he calls the shots. :)

• Like 7
  • Love 2

It's hard to feel sad for Veronica's death because we only know her in this episode. If she was developed throughout the series then maybe I could of felt the impact of Sanchez's loss. She just feels like a ghost of the week. I think that's the problem with most of the characters in this series.  

BTW, can anyone tell me what song they played at the end credits for Episode 11? It sounds like IU's singing voice. I feel like it's the best song in the soundtrack. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

trans by papago:
Finally, Hotel Deluna ost part12
Punch - Done for me, music site release!
Let's go listen to Del luna's official extinct song right now.
-------------------------------

at first i thought she was singing come for me!! lol

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

trans by papgo: You're going to watch <Hotel Deluna> tonight? Oh, that's pretty.
I love tvn's social media manager's captions!!

She should have just hugged him to fluster him!! :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

I wonder, did any of the Hong sisters drama ever gave a unhappy ending? I thought Gu family book ended happily, though we just need to stretch the happiness longer... if my memory of the drama hasnt failed me...

Both MW and CS never forget what both are set to do and its good that MW thinks of CS's future after HDL and MW left his sight and side. To ensure SC has a job after being in HDL, though we know Sanchez can always find him a job too.

As this is a fantasy drama, im sure we will see the separation but again, i always think that tv stations will always give a happy ending to popular dramas, or else it wouldnt be sold overseas, therefore, the separation will be temporary... MW i believe would be reincarnated to be with CS in the end... 

Im sure Mago will cut her some slacks, after *imprisoning* her for 1300 years to atone her sins, of avenging her friends deaths. 

MW probably will save CS since SC is the weaker being, hence her 'death' will be a new beginning for them - fingers crossed.

Congrats to GCS for having an IG account :D but he is still not active on it... MW has called him twice and he hasnt replied in her  IG post :)

---

ok, now where is the BTS of ep 11?? With eng sub pls:D

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

did any of the Hong sisters drama ever gave a unhappy ending?

Korean Odyssey ended with disappointment lol and its also a fantasy under TvN :rolleyes:

i just realised the newspaper CS was reading, had himself on the headlines.. aww harvard mba vain pot spotted! hahaha :lol:

mdm choi seems very happy to see her hotel boss in love haha she goes all the way supporting in her IG

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Hyun joong posted this on his character ig & cs commented. Aw~ what a cutie.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Ondine said:

To be fair, a lot of that can also be said for most shows. I think a show without missteps is exceedingly rare. :) I agree though, in hoping that at least the ending should make sense and feel earned. I can be okay even with a "sad" or open ending if so. One ending I won't agree with is Man Wol ending up with Smirkalot though. :vicx::lol:

Right?! When it comes to dramas that I like, I'm ok with happy or sad endings. They can break my heart all they want. They could have endings that I don't like or didn't expect. But I would want it to make sense. And I'm really scared that it wouldn't at this point because of the Hong sisters, as you have mentioned before, and the way that things are going, like the series is veering off course. :D But well, it still remains to be seen, so here's to hoping for a sensible ending that this story deserves. :wub:

I love that MW is being clingy in her IG posts. It adds charm to the story even if it's on social media. I wonder if this will start a trend in upcoming dramas where actors will be making IG accounts of their characters to post BTS. :D

• Like 4
  • Love 1