[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

I wonder, did any of the Hong sisters drama ever gave a unhappy ending? I thought Gu family book ended happily, though we just need to stretch the happiness longer... if my memory of the drama hasnt failed me...

Both MW and CS never forget what both are set to do and its good that MW thinks of CS's future after HDL and MW left his sight and side. To ensure SC has a job after being in HDL, though we know Sanchez can always find him a job too.

As this is a fantasy drama, im sure we will see the separation but again, i always think that tv stations will always give a happy ending to popular dramas, or else it wouldnt be sold overseas, therefore, the separation will be temporary... MW i believe would be reincarnated to be with CS in the end... 

Im sure Mago will cut her some slacks, after *imprisoning* her for 1300 years to atone her sins, of avenging her friends deaths. 

MW probably will save CS since SC is the weaker being, hence her 'death' will be a new beginning for them - fingers crossed.

Congrats to GCS for having an IG account :D but he is still not active on it... MW has called him twice and he hasnt replied in her  IG post :)

---

ok, now where is the BTS of ep 11?? With eng sub pls:D

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

did any of the Hong sisters drama ever gave a unhappy ending?

Korean Odyssey ended with disappointment lol and its also a fantasy under TvN :rolleyes:

i just realised the newspaper CS was reading, had himself on the headlines.. aww harvard mba vain pot spotted! hahaha :lol:

mdm choi seems very happy to see her hotel boss in love haha she goes all the way supporting in her IG

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, Ondine said:

To be fair, a lot of that can also be said for most shows. I think a show without missteps is exceedingly rare. :) I agree though, in hoping that at least the ending should make sense and feel earned. I can be okay even with a "sad" or open ending if so. One ending I won't agree with is Man Wol ending up with Smirkalot though. :vicx::lol:

Right?! When it comes to dramas that I like, I'm ok with happy or sad endings. They can break my heart all they want. They could have endings that I don't like or didn't expect. But I would want it to make sense. And I'm really scared that it wouldn't at this point because of the Hong sisters, as you have mentioned before, and the way that things are going, like the series is veering off course. :D But well, it still remains to be seen, so here's to hoping for a sensible ending that this story deserves. :wub:

I love that MW is being clingy in her IG posts. It adds charm to the story even if it's on social media. I wonder if this will start a trend in upcoming dramas where actors will be making IG accounts of their characters to post BTS. :D

• Like 4
  • Love 1

"I have to leave you
Because you have to go far
Please forgive me for this
I hope we can meet again someday
done for me
done for me"

The ending part of the song is so sad. :bawling:

I've been replaying the song for more than 10 times already :tears:

#ripreplaybutton

• Like 3