[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

Just now, vangsweetie637 said:

Whoa! Wait! That is the text preview?! We got one before Thursday! Yay!

now im curious to see what CS will do. I hope MW returns to her CS soon!!

What if stepping on the sanzu river bridge....she lost all her powers? also the memories? how will she get back ? 

sad0144.gif

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

What is up with that preview. :blink: Noooo, don't tell me CS will do something risky just to get MW back :(

Waaaaaaait! I have a theory. In episode 14, Mago said something about CM coming back to stay with MW as a firefly right, and that MW could have just called CM's name and he would have appeared. 

What if after MW comes back to the real world, she's not MW but something else too (like a firefly, something else?) and CS just has to call her name to see her? 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

I am excited and anxious to watch episode 15. Do we possibly have an I Love You confession from MW? :rolleyes:

59 minutes ago, berny2 said:

What if stepping on the sanzu river bridge....she lost all her powers? also the memories? how will she get back ? 

sad0144.gif

Does she need powers to get back tho? I think she just needs her motivation: CS ;)

@lollyminx oh no! I cannot have another firefly flying around here anymore. 

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

2 hours ago, lollyminx said:

What is up with that preview. :blink: Noooo, don't tell me CS will do something risky just to get MW back :(

Waaaaaaait! I have a theory. In episode 14, Mago said something about CM coming back to stay with MW as a firefly right, and that MW could have just called CM's name and he would have appeared. 

What if after MW comes back to the real world, she's not MW but something else too (like a firefly, something else?) and CS just has to call her name to see her? 

CM became firefly after he died, but MW is still alive

• Like 3
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

Hence, people like me, who have watched a lot of dramas, romance dramas at that, just wishes there are more CS and MW's scenes to show how he falls in love with her. Yes, I am aware that he began to respect MW though his dreams and how she actually wanted to help the avenged wronged death (if dead rich, with money but in the 1st episode, what did the police officer give her?, nothing right?) ....  hence CS slowly fell in love with her and wanted to be with her... 

I remember police officer let Mr Noh ex manager know that she left diamonds in a secret locker. Then we got the scene MW happily takes the diamonds.....

Speaking of that, I think MW won't leave CS since it costs her a lot of money to raise that Harvard baby boy for 20 years. Nah, no way she leaves her investment like that :joy::joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

I'm so late to the party, just saw the making-of video. Oooh, IU has some verrrry nice chemistry with LDH off-cam. ;) LDH seems like a naturally outgoing and flirty person. Compared to them, I feel like IU x YJG have more like a sibling vibe.

• Sad 2
  • LOL 2

One of the basis though of IU's closeness to her co-stars is that they make it in her own personal Instagram account.

And she  posted a behind-the-scene photo of her and YJG, not just their promo photos.

So yay !

;)

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

38 minutes ago, Ondine said:

I'm so late to the party, just saw the making-of video. Oooh, IU has some verrrry nice chemistry with LDH off-cam. ;) LDH seems like a naturally outgoing and flirty person. Compared to them, I feel like IU x YJG have more like a sibling vibe.

Yeah, and my shipper heart is quite disappointed. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, lollyminx said:

I think CS will make a deal to Mago sister to make MW back.

Mago will test CS so she will make MW forget about CS or otherwise (*remember we still have that awful medicine :()

So in ep 15 we will see CS/MW will try to revive their bittersweet memories to one another.

please we want happy ending :) 

• Like 5
  • Sad 3

2 hours ago, zhangrain said:

I remember police officer let Mr Noh ex manager know that she left diamonds in a secret locker. Then we got the scene MW happily takes the diamonds.....

Ah yes  the diamonds... i forgot... thanks for the reminder.

It just amazes me how LDH supporters tried to show how much 'chemistry' he had with IU. 

Sorry, i still dont see it all because they were not together that long and he should have left the princess and join MW and run away rather than giving up either of their men/family lives... sigh...

Hung up on the 'chemistry'? Well, there is a new drama starring LDH, people can judge more of his acting there then... sigh... Sorry sometimes the words used in   discussions tend to be on the hard side... and i know i shouldnt get triggered but a small part of me did.... bian* :)

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

I'd really love it if a PD at TVN looks at the big picture of HDL and get the cast  do a hospitality reality show (TVN is good at these kinds of shows) like Korean Hostel in Spain with IU, YJG, KMN, and PJH. I really enjoy watching these kinds of shows and I hope to see them manage a real hotel as they are, not as characters. :D

I'm just not ready to let go of HDL yet and not see IU and YJG together. :tears:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

Ah yes  the diamonds... i forgot... thanks for the reminder.

It just amazes me how LDH supporters tried to show how much 'chemistry' he had with IU. 

Sorry, i still dont see it all because they were not together that long and he should have left the princess and join MW and run away rather than giving up either of their men/family lives... sigh...

Hung up on the 'chemistry'? Well, there is a new drama starring LDH, people can judge more of his acting there then... sigh... Sorry sometimes the words used in   discussions tend to be on the hard side... and i know i shouldnt get triggered but a small part of me did.... bian* :)

Well...maybe it is not that easy decision to run away with MW. Consider his family, parents, friends, etc which might get affected heavily if he chose that route.

If he just simply went that route in rush, blindedly ignoring other things, that would make him a selfish a**

He might end up hurting more people in a worst possible way.

The key thing to let go is to understand other's perspective, situation and circumtances.

Sometimes we make a bad decision but only because it's the best options up there at that moment we can think of regardless of our good intention.

Huh? Look who's talking like a wise-guy-me :lol:

Team IU here, she's so damn sweet...

Okayyyyy...still few days to go for the last 2 ep guys :lol:

*goes back to cave

• Like 3
  • LOL 1