[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

I loved that the water deity said Koo Chanseong is a nice human being!!:) (not as per verbatim)

42 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

hhmmm of all places he throws the 'medicine' into the pond with the Water Spirit... I wonder if there is anything to that.

I thought that too and thought now what's going to happen next to the water deity! Maybe it will have no affect on him and maybe he will give that medicine to someone else if that someone else comes and prays to him. lol

• Like 4

Yesterday's episode disappointed me a little bit regarding OTP, especially KCS. He says all these sweet things to MW but suddenly I felt - isn't it just what he does to all ghosts, doesn't he just see her as a poor soul who needs to be cared for and sent to afterlife happily?

Well, to be honest, maybe that would be a correct attitude in this situation, falling in love with ill-tempered 1000 y.o is definitely not a wise thing- but it's a drama, right? I don't need logic here

I haven't had any expectations for romance before drama started but now when I saw a possibility I want more :sweatingbullets: Give me passion, hugs and kisses :D

• Like 4

8 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

err no please.. that would literally fall into the test of 4th MaGo.. she can’t wait to see MW turn into ashes.. :crazy: but i hope the serial killer is not here to make it a final ending for MW.. if the tree starts to sprout flowers and bloom.. when the flowers fall, MW clock will start clicking again.. i wonder does that mean she becomes a human and loses her current magical power? then that might interlink YW (as a policeman) CS and MW back again.. and the victim might not be CS. if the serial killer has a grudge against CS, he might use the human MW against him..

Nope I'm pretty sure the serial killer is indeed the ultimate test for MW and he stays pretty much till the very end. And it's also quite obvious that Gods don't plan to let MW stay as a human it's against the rules. She lived for far too long even if it was a half-life but she overstayed her time in human world and that's the fact. The ripper said she would be the last guest CS would be seeing off to the after live. So yes MW will have to leave even if she doesn't want to. At least for a while while Gods would decide her fate or untill she drives them all crazy up there so they would kick her out back to Earth:joy: Which is more likely to happen:yum:

But MW and CS would be separated that's a given. Gods never give us humans an easy way out.

As for the serial killer there is always CS to protect MW while she tries to protect him. And besides we don't know all the nuances to the rules. Maybe there is a catch somewhere. I mean this guys is not like Mira who hasn't done anything bad in this life. There could be an exceptions to their own rules we don't know yet or they could make one for MW. That all would depend on how the situation would turn out to be.

It's not like Mago is completely impartial when it comes to MW.

• Like 7

I'm pretty certain come the end, MW's time will be "unpaused" and rather than disappear she just starts to age again, getting a whole life with CS...

Just like in Age of Adeline, which was a pretty average movie, but it makes more sense if she's stuck at a certain 'age' now, the logical conclusion is to just start ageing again...

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1

Yes, I feel the same about CS too. Maybe because he is so kind and pure with everyone that his kindness towards MW for me is hard to differentiate with love. I still feel the cuteness and chemistry but not really passionate. Writer-nim, subtle romance is good but can you allow hug or kiss once in a while :joy:

IU-YJG chemistry so good although he is younger than her. I even want to ship them in real life hehe.

About the main plot, since now it will focus on CS's friend and YW's reincarnation, I wonder when will it go back to show us what happened to CM in bride room. We are discovering MW past then suddenly we move to another story......... I just find it a bit hard to follow :)

Totally in love with MW wardrobe. Stylist definitely working hard :thumbsup:

• Like 9

2 hours ago, eunki said:

isn't it just what he does to all ghosts, doesn't he just see her as a poor soul who needs to be cared for and sent to afterlife happily?

he explicitly said no to that

CS told Mago that he is not that nice... that if it weren't for his feelings for MW he would have given up already

But I agree that it is high time for some more explicitly romantic interactions between them

Side note: I think he is a lot nicer than he gives himself credit for...I found it amazing that his reaction to the sad ending of the guest in room 13 was to try even harder - to collect as many lost souls as he can and make sure that they safely make the crossing. I just love him. And I love that this inherent goodness is what MW loves him for too.

• Like 9