[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

Hello my chingus!

Please remember that we are all open to discussion, and we all have to respect each other’s opinions. We can agree to disagree or we can extend our thoughts on other theories, even our own. But let us all continue to have fun together ;)

For me, I think MW is a ghost that can have a chance to be human again. For her to live 1000 years, she cannot possibly be human without aging. Thus, she has to be a ghost. But not an ordinary ghost like the ones who stays at the hotel.

However we never saw her die so that is why I think she can be human again. If Mago can make anything happen to the way they see fit, perhaps they will make MW human in this time and existence. 

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

22 minutes ago, jen459 said:

I enjoy hearing everyone’s opinion. I have my own thoughts but hearing others’ opinions makes me go “ah ha!” Or “I never thought or noticed that!” And I even thought Sanchez might be Yeon Woo. :phew: How wrong was I! I think the Hong Sisters are enjoying stumping us. Never have I watched a drama in which I can’t figure out how it’s going to play out. Usually most dramas we can pretty much figure out how it’s going to end. Not this drama! How fun is this! Thank you everyone for your input! Let’s have a second round of champagne, caviar, and double layer cake! Cheers! 

Ha...ha.

This time we should no need to sprinkle the salt right?

We already knew they were reincarnated. 

The one missing the track is just Firefly...

Couldn't denied how Good Hong Sisters keep tricky twists this time.

Excited waiting how the biggest twists they will presenting.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, angelbeast90 said:

I wonder what Jang Manweol has planned for  that firefly!!!:grimace:

It's easy..B)

Use electric racket is effective.:)

Don't believe...:glasses:

Even Jieun brough one for Lee couple.

Rrtrr...rrrrrrr:lol:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • LOL 8

Let's celebrate differences of opinions here chingu-deul. Everyone is welcome to extend their opinion, the more the merrier, and we might also realize things we didn't realize by our own. :kiss_wink:

So far I had fun sharing with everyone my thoughts, opinions and theories as everyone here are very open to all kind of possibilities. HDL is a fantasy and magical drama allowing us to share the beauty of diverse opinions and perspectives about the drama, the plot and the characters, let's respect each opinion and have fun of discussing about anything until they answer the remaining questions for us.  Let's have fun till the end guys! Hahaha:kiss_closed:

Most importantly, let's pray for the actors and staffs to finish the filming in good health and safely. :innocent:

• Like 9
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

I hope we get a kiss this week! I think it is time we get it :P

Secret office romance..are you going to bring us one?? ;)

@Libby If that firefly shadow is indeed CM, my question is the same as your statement: was it his karma or did he choose to remain that way? Because it wouldn’t make sense for him to be a firefly unless it was his choice or he had no choice. At this point, it can go either way. I believe he is not CS’s reincarnation. My theory is that CM stayed behind, also for unfinished business. Or he is reincarnated and we will see him soon :)

• Like 4
  • Love 4

6 hours ago, Yana Mujay said:

Nope... it's not personal to me too.

But somehow some of us gathered just to slandering certain characters who even his scenes when you compiled not worthy of an hour of our time to watch it. 

These sounds bitterness but we tend to blame one mistake and closed eyes to a lot of good deeds who presented well in front of our eyes.

(Hmmm, ironically what happened to CM character is reflected IU real life story...With all her good deeds she still get unreasonable backlash]

Yes its just matters of opinion and about perspective.

Just to remind us to bring back to the basics story.

He is Man Wol Savior

Maybe CM character is just fillers for some of Us but how half page of this thread drawn to discuss his character  is pretty interesting thou.

lt indicated that JMW young story would be a real brilliant idea to writings down and to stand alone.

A descendant noble family become a leader of a gang of thieves.

Hmmm so intrigue.

The thing that actually bugged (not a word pun) me, though, is that someone said it's karma that CM was kept as a firefly forever/not allowed to be incarnated/going to hell for things he had done. But, it's rather poetic that someone (Mago, death god, whoever they are) decided to turn this evil son of a b-word into a firefly as a punishment. I mean, what a cute punishment. That's why I'm more onto the "he chose to be like that himself" theory.

• Like 7
  • Love 2

CM kept mentioning his handsome face. Thats justified. :D

But, he was still naive.

When he removed the scarf from MWs face, he remained

staring at her. :wub:

Even, he didnt notice when she grabbed a rock and hit him.

CM, baby , its okay, thats when love hits you hard. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Was wondering why its 98 pages already, hehe....

Let's just wait whats gonna happen in the next episodes before offering more theories... the facts as shown to audience,

A. MW's best friend was killed

B. MW killed the Princess

C. CM seemed to like MW and had no choice but to marry the Princess

D. MW was captured, and CM seemed to encourage her to live, so as to avenge her friends

E. MW was in the bride room to kill CM  and CM seemed to be ready for it, as he had his sword with him 

F. MW survived the carnage, And wanted to find the hotel/inn so that his dead friends souls were 'delivered' and she will then killed herself... however,

G. Mago had different idea and made MW the owner of the hotel

H. MW has been wondering aimlessly? Waiting for something.... for the next 1300 years until CS came... (in episode 1, she told CS that she is not dead)...

Let hope the next 2 episodes will give us a bit of closure on MW and CM actual events... :)

• Like 8
  • Love 4

9 hours ago, Yana Mujay said:

Hope we do not condemn some character to fast here, since from the beginning seemingly the writers give it a hint here and there, CS is CM half soul.  

Even this idea is not working for me since beginning but we couldn't denied they {CS&CM] always mirrored one act or simply talk in same manner in past to present.

The indicated they are  the same person in different chasing is more convenient in the last press releases.

That's way till now we didn't get the closure of the bride room scenes.

Sorry for cut your post.

An interesting  theory. 

Then, when CS and MW kissed, half of that kiss belongs to CM.

Woohoo...I like it. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

46 minutes ago, Libby said:

The thing that actually bugged (not a word pun) me, though, is that someone said it's karma that CM was kept as a firefly forever/not allowed to be incarnated/going to hell for things he had done. But, it's rather poetic that someone (Mago, death god, whoever they are) decided to turn this evil son of a b-word into a firefly as a punishment. I mean, what a cute punishment. That's why I'm more into the "he chose to be like that himself" theory.

Yes I believe that too

He shares the same burden with MW, even in fact he saves MW and half of her gangs but can't deny there YW and same of people who was died because of his duty.

Since then maybe he chose to punished along MW.

What we really need now is the bride room scene...

Seems the writers need as keeps guessing thou.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

18 hours ago, Ondine said:

Team Chansung all the way! I never really found Smirkalot attractive; to me he looked like a run-of-the-mill flower boy. And he was way too slick from the start; that's the kind of guy that you think is so cool when you're young and naive, but in the end he's just going to give you grief. (And boy did he ever give her grief.) As for Chansung...get you a man who's seen the very worst part of you and still decides he wants to stay with you and support you. :)

You and me both! :D Idk but right from the start, I have and is and will lean to CS...even when some people are doubting IU and YJG's chemistry. Like I said before, I think for now CS is the best ML out there, at least for me. I'm totally in love with his personality.

5 hours ago, lollyminx said:
Here's CS. I kinda want him to post photos with MW. I have been waiting for that but there's still none. :tears:

Hot YJG in wet hair ~ :rolleyes:...that's my concern as well, looks like he's too careful because he usually doesn't post photos with his female costars, unless it's a drama poster or anything related to his drama. He even posted a pic of him and Sanchez. Wish we could see him post a pic of him and IU behind the camera.

And congratulations for learning how to paste IG links :kiss_wink:...

2 hours ago, Ondine said:

The episode hasn't even aired but I think it's safe to say these two are total fails at the "secret" part of ~secret romance~. I mean...

Awww...YJG's reply ^~^...totally loving all these convos between them. Creating a MW IG is the best idea they ever came up with.

I feel like MW and CS romance is no different from IU and YJG's relationship. It's slow burn. Watching all those BTS vids, you can certainly see how they slowly warm up to each other. So I guess that also transpires on cam.

Let's go, chingu-deuls~!!!...let's make it to 100 pages before ep 11 :glasses:...

• Like 7
  • Love 3

38 minutes ago, Ondine said:

The episode hasn't even aired but I think it's safe to say these two are total fails at the "secret" part of ~secret romance~. I mean...

:lol:

Aw~ this is too cute for word :wub:

They are taking their character very seriously even on social media. And YJG even uses his own ig instead of creating a different one for his character.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, rocher22 said:

CM kept mentioning his handsome face. Thats justified. :D

But, he was still naive.

When he removed the scarf from MWs face, he remained

staring at her. :wub:

Even, he didnt notice when she grabbed a rock and hit him.

CM, baby , its okay, thats when love hits you hard. 

You're so romantic :sweat_smile:

How abouts these scenes 

P-20190815-170451.jpg

P-20190815-170645.jpg

P-20190815-170901.jpg

How can you say such scary things...

Seems familiar line's :)

Yes CS said some lines too in episode 1.

Coincidence??

Just writer's knew...

• Like 7

36 minutes ago, Yana Mujay said:

You're so romantic :sweat_smile:

How abouts these scenes

How can you say such scary things...

Seems familiar line's :)

Yes CS said some lines too in episode 1.

Coincidence??

Just writer's knew...

Well, our heroine is also naive.

She tried to be confident, but for a moment she just stared 

at the handsome captain. 

And, so her horse escaped. :D

• LOL 7