[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

I like ghosts stories and love a strong supernatural story. This group poster with ‘ghost body parts and effects’ are the first anything that indicates this hotel is for ghosts and spirits lol. I am a fan of IU and will watch this drama but all the trailers to date are so romantic comedy and aren’t very spooky or emphasizing the supernatural tones at all. Or it can be that the Hong sisters didn’t want the tone to be spooky at all despite it being about ghosts. I have been let down by the H sister before so I won’t get my hopes up. Let’s see. I hope I am wrong and they put a little ‘boo’ in the story. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, stella77 said:

I like ghosts stories and love a strong supernatural story. This group poster with ‘ghost body parts and effects’ are the first anything that indicates this hotel is for ghosts and spirits lol. I am a fan of IU and will watch this drama but all the trailers to date are so romantic comedy and aren’t very spooky or emphasizing the supernatural tones at all. Or it can be that the Hong sisters didn’t want the tone to be spooky at all despite it being about ghosts. I have been let down by the H sister before so I won’t get my hopes up. Let’s see. I hope I am wrong and they put a little ‘boo’ in the story. 

I guess you have not watch Hong Sisters’ 2013 drama “Master’s Sun” than. The initial idea for this drama was concive when they wrote Master’s Sun but later decide that it should be a stand alone story. The feel from trailers is the same as Master’s Sun. Horror will likely not be the focus of this drama.

If you have not seen Master’s Sun, you should check it out to help you set your expectation for this drama or at lest the horror aspect of this drama.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Joseph Lim said:

I guess you have not watch Hong Sisters’ 2013 drama “Master’s Sun” than. The initial idea for this drama was concive when they wrote Master’s Sun but later decide that it should be a stand alone story. The feel from trailers is the same as Master’s Sun. Horror will likely not be the focus of this drama.

If you have not seen Master’s Sun, you should check it out to help you set your expectation for this drama or at lest the horror aspect of this drama.

Oh I have seen 'Master's Sun' but it's been a while! I remember the beginning had a really good integration of ghosts, but it fizzed out and became just like minor support - background and not anything really spooky etc. It's probably that last Hong Sister drama that I watched until the end. No worries - I will give this new drama a chance to support IU; just cautious about the H sisters. 

• Like 2

I wish this drama could re-establish Hong sister magic touch nothing to worried since Jieuni who's has had a very good instincts  to senses a project choose it.

With all the poster and teasers we could imagine how amusing and astonishing this drama become, the layers story is depth the visuals and technology is wonderful.

The mine topics itself could drawn our curiosity to waiting excitingly the Story prevailed, "why Jang Man Wol get such crush? Did she done something beyond repair?

How comes she lives in such luxurious life style when some of her flashback seems so heartbreaking?

With all that's closure i believe Hotel Del Luna will become another good influence drama all a time.

IMG-20190629-194212.jpg

Seemed She's  a warriors at each step of korean History's 

Spoiler

IMG-20190629-100821.jpg

IMG-20190629-100724.jpg

• Like 2

This will be epic :astonished:

Sixth days to wait.

The teasers and the last trailer speaks full volume , these will be tremendous an amazing visuals drama all the flashy shiny luxury scenes the blue noir scene heartbreaking flashback the freak frightened comedy at once..

Woah so excited...:D

So ready to meet the super eccentric Jang Man Wol story of life.

Prepare your heart viewers B)

She will give you the "bang" how the immortal women having fun:grin:

The inner warriors never dies within her.

Marvelous !

B A N G !

:love:

• Like 1

I haven't seen a K-drama for a long, long time and this drama is the only one which piqued my interest as a fan of the supernatural genre. Personally speaking, I have this this psychic ability - a heightened olfactory sense which enables me to sense the otherworldly. It was one of the reasons which made me believe in the supernatural. As an aside, Bel Ami was the only drama I had seen IU in. I wasn't able to finish Scarlet Ryeo and My Mister, as well, unfortunately. She looks lovely, btw, with this kind of style. It reminded me of what Jang Keun-seuk had said when first meeting IU, that IU has this cold and lovely look about her. Anyway, thanks for these lovely photos and other updates. Whether you believe in ghosts or not, I hope that you'll enjoy this drama. See you.

• Like 1