[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

Apparently the bartender Kim Su Bin has become more modern. He has an IG accounts. Ji Hyun Joong and Kim Yuna made an IG. :lol:

Spoiler

Scene between YN and HJ. YN told HJ that she likes her :D

YN asked HJ about the grandma they saw in the hospital
YN: You must knew her
HJ: Yeah. She is my younger sister
YN: She is your sister? That grandma?
HJ: Even if she has grown old, she is my cute little sister
YN: Orabeoni (Older brother). What is her name?
HJ: Hyeon Mi. Ji Hyun Joong's younger sister Ji Hyeon Mi
YN: I see. I guess I have to meet her someday. I want to ask 'Do you remember Hyung Jung Orabeoni?' 
HJ: No. You can't do that. Don't you ever meet Hyeon Mi.
YN: Hey! Do you think I will say something bad to your sister? Even when I like you?
YN: Aish... I'm screwed

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

20 minutes ago, lu09 said:

It's funny how she doesn't remember already what happened to candidate 1 & 2 lol:mrgreen::joy:.

At least she has the common sense to keep an eye on him , there isn’t enough candidates lying  around for her to pick from :joy: 

37p71a.gif

37p4g1.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 10

its so much fun looking thru the IG posts! best pose award definitely goes to madame choi hahaha :lol: and worst hair award to the water ghost.. being soaked in water for too long made the hair soggy, nam da reum needs a good hair conditioner :D

as usual, i still need to wait for tomorrow for the eng subs..

if CM became a firefly.. CS, please swap it dead so that he can reincarnate faster to a human soon..

MR’s grandma did tell her about her previous life bad karma and gave her the bracelet to ward off evil.. so apparently even after 1300 years of multiple reincarnations dun help.. if so, MW’s sin is not going to be so easily redeemed unless the highest deity decided to be benevolent on her..

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

All I am thinking is : oh noooooooo, not the beautiful nails :sweat::cold_sweat:

and MW would be like, no not my beautiful fingers that i need to my champagne glass and caviar!! :crazy:

btw, @Ameera Ali ur profile gif keeps replaying CYH changing his top.. which makes me giggle mad :lol:

• LOL 9

49 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

and MW would be like, no not my beautiful fingers that i need to my champagne glass and caviar!! :crazy:

:joy::mrgreen: , maybe we need to lend her a hand & mouth :yum:

Wow she get it right , it’s was four after all :sweat_smile:

5d4ef37e85d4a451242630.gif?download

the answer is four 

5d4ef4b08149f715950230.gif?download

If she bet on it , she should have died rich :mrgreen: 

btw, @Ameera Ali ur profile gif keeps replaying CYH changing his top.. which makes me giggle mad :lol:

:joy::joy: maybe you need to join me with other gif , him putting the shirt :kiss_wink: we can’t leave him get cold :joy:

• LOL 8

2 hours ago, alleram95 said:

For the ending scene of ep 9 I think the place is familiar. Is it from the garden in hwayugi? Anyone who has seen hwayugi, is it the same garden? Or maybe I am wrong?

Translations

Reveal hidden contents

MW: What did you see when you are dragged to the bottom of that well?
CS: My fear
MW: Your fear?
CS: Because I have seen his weakness, in turns he showed me the things that I fear, something that I wanted to run away from. It is very frightening
*CS fear for MW to be disappeared as dust by 4th MaGo while CS can't do anything but watching it helplessly.
CS: Just like me who has seen you in my dreams, you can see what I'm afraid of. You moved the hotel when I was unconcious, because you want to protect me.
CS: You know what this is, right?
MW: It's a medicine
CS: I felt strange when MaGo suddenly gave this to me. You told her to give this to me, didn't you?
MW: You can think whatever you want. Gu Chan Sung, I wish you to be safe.
CS: I don't want it. I want to make you uncomfortable by doing dangerous things.
MW: What?
*CS throw away the medicine*
MW: Gu Chan Sung! Do you know how precious that medicine is? Did you know how I beg MaGo to give that medicine?
CS: Jang Man Wol! There is nothing like a safe place for me. I will keep engaging with dangerous things. And You! Please keep protecting me.

Is that a love confession Gu Chan Sung? :wub:

Thank you for your translations, chingu!

And Yup, I think it's a love confession Goo Chan Seong style! :heart: He is too stubborn to tell it straight) 

So he tried being original here:lol:

P.s. I'm wondering about the story behind David Lee's character. In the profile it was said he is a friend that CS killed who became an evil spirit. But as far as we see he is human or is he just like Mina or that politician from the first episode?

Like evil soul in human's body or something. :sweatingbullets:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks! :)
  • Like 8
  • Love 2

Just finished watching episode 8 with subs.  Excellent episode!  It's funny because IU plunged out of the starting gate with her acting and charisma from the first episode for me but it's taken me ages to warm up to our main lead but warm up I have.  I like him as much as her now.  He seems older, better looking and more masculine!

Yeon Woo showed up!

So glad we have a serial killer.  It means the second half will be filled with fewer angst filled misunderstandings and noble idiocy cause they have to catch him. 

• Like 8
  • Love 3

17 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@Ameera Ali i am still waiting for subs! Raw version is already out but i need to know what they are saying! I need a hug too!

Subs were out two hours ago at kseries dot net for future reference! (Hope I'm allowed to say this)

That hug might be from episode 10 though.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@Ameera Ali i am still waiting for subs! Raw version is already out but i need to know what they are saying! I need a hug too!

You can hug everyone, except him :joy:

she keeping eye on him even from the moon :mrgreen:

37pek2.gif

I would like to think : she shouting keep my champagne & caviar save :joy::tounge_xd:

• LOL 9

5 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

Hopefully Firefly appears as a more mature guy here in modern clothing so I can get this image out of my mind...

Hide contents

He looks like such a kid!

Don't think! Feel! :D

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • LOL 8

yeon woo-ahhhhh

I knew he was showing up because of the posts here, but my fondness overflowed when I finally saw him onscreen

I am not finished with ep 9 yet, but this show is soooo good. I could never predict what was happening. I was trying to guess the issue of the spirit well guy (bae yong joon is that you from 20 years ago), and the dead people and the forests, but I'm always blank

I like how logical people are (Mi Ra giving up, Yu Na pretending to be on the phone), I love that the world is so fully formed that they insert mundane real world details we wont even care about (logistics of ghosts being transferred to the new location, Man Wol's stuff needed to be transported, inheritance taxes needing to be paid), and from there just jumps deep into fantastical things (Chan Seung being at the bottom of the well). And everything looks so pretty. This show is a writer and director's dream, they can do whatever they want in this world, and they do it as beautifully as they can.

• Like 10

Wow! Beautiful episode! CS and MW’s feelings were all over the place in this episode! 

Sad to say but i do think CM stayed as a firefly. That shadow has to be him. I wonder if he chose to stay that way or if he is forced to be that way (karma).

But man, seeing YW again felt so nice. There has to be a reason why he is a detective while CS “friend” is the killer. I hope it doesn’t involve someone getting killed again :(

but nontheless my heart goes out for CS and MW. I love these two so much! Watching MW disappear made me teary eyed. Please don’t separate these two!

• Like 10
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Wow! Beautiful episode! CS and MW’s feelings were all over the place in this episode! 

Sad to say but i do think CM stayed as a firefly. That shadow has to be him. I wonder if he chose to stay that way or if he is forced to be that way (karma).

But man, seeing YW again felt so nice. There has to be a reason why he is a detective while CS “friend” is the killer. I hope it doesn’t involve someone getting killed again :(

but nontheless my heart goes out for CS and MW. I love these two so much! Watching MW disappear made me teary eyed. Please don’t separate these two!

All I know is this psycho killer guy is a dead meat already 'cause if even one hair falls from either CS or the detective heads forget Mago MW would personally turn him into dust:rage: She would not allow anyone hurting YW for the second time.

• Like 4
  • Love 4

1 minute ago, juju84 said:

All I know is this psycho killer guy is a dead meat already 'cause if even one hair falls from either CS or the detective heads forget Mago MW would personally turn him into dust:rage: She would not allow anyone hurting YW for the second time.

I agree! MW is much more powerful now than when she was in the past. However, i hope she doesn’t hurt the killer physically because she can still get in trouble. I just cant accept the fact of MW and CS separating and having to watch YW possibly die again in front of MW’s eyes. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1