[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

So if we see the Princess and Yeon Woo with their faces unchanged, it is unlikely CS is the reincarnation of Firefly.....

Cs had a vision of MW disappearing in ash with Death Mago present. And he was really afraid then. Powerful acting by CS.

CS throws away potion that will cause him to not see ghosts or Del Luna again.

I think he said something to her and it ends.

Preview.

Cs and MW hug.

And MW sees Yeon Woo again (from a distance?)

• Like 7
  • Insightful 3

2 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

So if we see the Princess and Yeon Woo with their faces unchanged, it is unlikely CS is the reincarnation of Firefly.....

It depends though because we still don't know who the ghost is that appeared to CS in the old HDL.

• Like 2

Again.

Off to read Dramamlk's recaps.

But I am happy to see Yeon Woo is back.

I am sure he is like Mira who is not aware of his past life.

I feel it is quite sad. Is it better to have no memories or to be full of memories? MW remembers everything that happened and has happened since. Whereas the others are able to reincarnate and move through their lives. They lived and loved. But MW is still reliving the past.

• Like 4
  • Sad 4

Live stream thoughts:

Spoiler

- Yeon Woo's baaaaackkk! So Captain Smirk-a-Lot is the final boss then, right?

- I was so distracted by spring/water god's bad wig job! I couldn't take any of his scenes seriously because of it. :crazy:

- Ooh la la, ManChan skinship in the next episode!

- Poor Yeo Jin Goo, getting drenched in a full suit for the second time. 

- And oh-em-gee Yeo Jin Goo singing Baby Shark! That should totally be in the behind the scenes video! 

- Loved drunk Man Wol making her way across the clearing. :lol:

- Aww, Man Wol asked Mago to remove Chansung's ghost-vision. At least she tried to make a clean break. 

- When Man Wol turned to ash in Chansung's vision I gasped...hit me in the feels, why don't you. :tears:

• Like 7
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

Can I just say... Yeo Jin Goo carrying a child and singing Baby Shark did so many things to my ovaries. :wub:

No..it's the bells boy..

Hmmm the ways  MW chase away CS reminds me how she always pushed away firefly Captain...

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Yana Mujay said:

Seems MW and CS.terms is not good  they're argued so much

And the wells...why so many people's prayers there...

Oh that's  Man is Yon Wo...

Hhh the one become police is YW...

What's...

No wonder there would be tension after everything that happened. I bet CS is feeling hurt to be left behind. He has the right to be angry with MW. These two are too stubborn for their own good. They need to sort out their feelings and admit that they are drawn to each other.

• Like 4

Preview for ep 10

MW: Honestly, I wish that you will come back (to me) 
CS: I won't let you to disappeared. Believe me.
MW: You have bring that woman (MR) and Yeon Woo to me. Thank you Gu Chan Sung
MG: Since Gu Chan Sung didn't eat that medicine, then he can see his fate that can't be severed
Woman: It's the past that I want to hide. Please get rid of it for me

CS: I have dragged you to another fate (?)

It looks like MW and CS finally let each other know about their feelings. :wub:
CS is afraid that MW will disappeared to dust by 4th MaGo while he couldn't move or do anything to stop it. The cinematography was beautiful, but it's also sad. :( 
Future Yeon Woo looks so handsome with his short hair.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

OMG episode after episode, preview after preview, I keep waiting for a deep kiss scene but there's none yet and we're on to episodes 9 and 10 already?! Whyyyyyy I mean, there should be a deep kiss by now. After that ghost child, baby shark scene they should be kissing and making babies already. 

• LOL 8